Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Ideas for New Features & Enhancements Ideas for New Features & Enhancements
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > > >

Sub-forums for Software Development Section

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

Experience: Advanced
24-Dec-2011, 03:05 PM #16
Yep, I simply gave my idea. Anyway what do you think about that idea of mine?...
Ent   (Josiah) Ent is offline Ent is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions.
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 5,274 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
24-Dec-2011, 07:11 PM #17
Artificial intelligence is an interesting topic to be sure. I don't know whether we've got enough people with the experience to help in it, but perhaps they'll start to come when there's a place for them.

The reason that I asked my question is that AI is a label given to many things. Some of them are essentially solved, such as game AI. Some are being solved, such as Natural Language Processing. And some are still pure research tasks such as giving Computers emotional processing. Clearly it matters what you mean by the phrase.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

Experience: Advanced
26-Dec-2011, 11:09 AM #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepala View Post
I don't think that web development will suit here anyway. Because if we take JAVA, you can't be a web developer without knowing the specially designed API's for the work. In other words, there are number of developers who know lot of JAVA except JSP and Servlet, which are designed for web. I am sure the same is available for other languages too.
I withdraw these words. I mistakenly posted these here thinking this is User Ranking Section.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!