- About Lu Zhun
- Clarksburg, WV
- About Me
- I love to build crazy suped up gaming computers with all the fancy lights/mods and watch them turn on for the 1st time especially when they are made from scratch. It gives a great feeling of accomplishment and proudness hehe. I also try to help anyone who comes to me online or in person and is in need of computer help of hardware, software, networking/Internet, cleaning/repairing physically or in the system itself when it is turned on as well as building customized ones for people. It is awesome and fun. Ahh yes, if anyone needs help and cannot post, you can add me to your AIM messenger and I will do all I can to help ya out since it gives more experience anyways or if any other computer person who wants to talk about gaming/computers or has questions about either can also add me. My AIM name is Lu Zhun 2000. =)
- Gaming Online, having LAN parties with UT2004, all the Call of Duty games, Worms 2 Online, Guild Wars, and/or Age of Empires 2 online, and of course building gaming computers. I also like to create online home game servers for each of these games.
- Dishwasher for now sigh!, but hopefully a Computer Technician soon!
- Computer Specs
- Going to build a gaming computer later on that has a PD 3.4Ghz 4Mb Cache 800Mhz Dual Core cpu with 320Gb Sata Harddrive 16mb cache 7200rpm and 2 gig's of Hyper X Gaming Dual Channel DDr2 at 533Mhz memory as well as having a cd-rom/dvd-rom player/burner combo and all lighted up quad color fans and UV ide/cathode lights as well as the 550w power supply being lit up with Led fan. Will have either Windows Media Center 2005 as the OS or the Windows Vista Home Premium and an XFX GeForce 7950 GT Xtreme
- "Be Kind in all you do and say, for everyone is going through some sort of battle their own way" - by Unknown but modified by me hehe "Even the richest person in the world cannot experience true joy and happiness in their heart and life, unless it comes from truely within, and they do all they can to help out this world freely, and with gladness, as much as possible without expecting any kind of returned thanks or reward" - by Me unless by an Unknown someone else that I do not know of hehe
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1