Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Multimedia Multimedia
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Blue ray movie video and audio choppy using Anydvd HD program

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 60 posts.

Experience: Advanced
01-Jul-2012, 09:44 AM #1
Blue ray movie video and audio choppy using Anydvd HD program
I have the latest version of Anydvd HD 7.0.4.0 installed and using a blueray drive HL-DT-ST_BD-RE WH12LS39 watching Starwars Episode 1 blueray disk the new edition. TO watch the movie, I used CyberLink PowerDVD 12.

I had Anydvd enable and running. As the movie was playing, many times the video and audio were choppy and video was slow in rendering. It was not a smooth video/audio. When I disabled the Anydvd, playback was perfect and no issues of either video or audio.

I am asking for help in finding out why the video and audio were slow and choppy when Anydvd was enabled.

Any help would be appreciated

Flybird
Member with 3,767 posts.

01-Jul-2012, 10:11 AM #2
You don't need AnyDVD for Blu-ray disc playback on a PC with proper Blu-ray support (ie: drive, video card, monitor, media player). If it's working without it, simply leave it disabled.
Computer Specs
Member with 60 posts.

01-Jul-2012, 11:23 AM #3
I have disks from two different regions A and B and need to have the Anydvd on my system to allow me to change without locking up regions. I need help on this to allow fluid and clear playback of Video and audio playback.
Member with 3,767 posts.

07-Jul-2012, 11:18 AM #4
As AnyDVD is a paid software, I'd suggest contacting them. I've not seen, nor encountered this issue.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!