I have two monitors, both of which have no physical faults, but when I play a video on my main screen and then move it to my second screen, the video goes black, but keeps playing. I can move it back to the main screen and it plays the video again, but the secondary monitor will not play Video files.
I'm using a Radeon x1600 Pro 512 Ed. with dual outputs.
"Sometimes when I play RealVideo content, I hear the audio but have no picture. I have a Windows PC with a dual monitor display or am using a laptop and using a second display device such as a monitor or projector."
* This occurs on some dual monitor Windows PC desktops and laptops.
* Launch the RealPlayer application by finding it in your Applications under the Start button.
* In the RealPlayer application, choose Tools and then Preferences. Choose Hardware in the list on the left.
* On the right side, the bottom section is called Video Card Compatiblity. Move the slider all the way to the left, towards Most reliable.
* Click OK to exit the Preferences window.
* Quit RealPlayer and your web browser and try playing the content again.
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem?
We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.