Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

How do I put music and pictures on a cd/dvd?

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
06-Feb-2007, 10:57 PM #1
Question How do I put music and pictures on a cd/dvd?
I'm trying to add music to a slideshow of pics on a dvd, but I don't know how. Do I need special software, or does anybody know how to do it?
cwwozniak   (Chuck) cwwozniak is online now cwwozniak is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions. cwwozniak has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 46,493 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
07-Feb-2007, 11:04 AM #2
Hi Mrs. Wambo, and welcome to TSG.

Did you create the slide show that is on the DVD? If so, does the software you used give you the option to add music and make a new slide show DVD?

If you did not create the slide show, did your DVD burner come bundled with any kind video editing / DVD authoring software?

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!