Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Sonic Cineplayer Software won't install??

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
07-Sep-2008, 08:35 PM #1
Question Sonic Cineplayer Software won't install??
Someone please help me, I have recently clean re-installed my computer. I have a Dell Dimension 3000. Everything went as planned and there where no problems, I installed the few drivers I needed right from Dells website. The problem is that when I tried to install Sonic Cinepleyer Software, it said that " setup cannot continue'" you need NET_Frameworks 1.1 or higher. Well, I was like, ok let me go isntall it. I went to microsoft.com and I installed Net frameworks 3.5, which is the LATEST. After I installed net frameworks, I went ahead and put the CD in, and it still told me the same thing, even though net frameworks WAS isntalled. Im running Windows XP, I dont have viruses, I think I know about computers enough to know that everything was fine and nothing was missing. Can someone who has had this problem help me, Im triying to isntall it, so I can enjoy watching DVDS, and CDs, ??? Need more info, please ask

Thanks
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
cineplayer won't install, sonic cineplayer

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!