Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

My video is upside down.

(!)

Junior Member with 16 posts.

Experience: d
04-Aug-2010, 02:09 AM #1
My video is upside down.
I had bought a GoPro Hero HD camera with visions of grandeur and aspirations of becoming the next George Lucas.

Needless to say my videos donít anything like the videos posted on GoProís site and while it is no surprise that there is a lot of reading I have to do in order to learn how to create videos more like those posted on GoProís site, Iím frustrated that I canít seem to find the ďshallow endĒ of the pool.
Everything is vcdís and dvdís and a bunch of 123ís in the lmnopís, and I donít know what all else is being said. Iím lost.

Iíve been using Quick Media Converter to try and change the format to .avi in order to import the video into Windows Movie Maker or VirtualDub but I keep running into problems involving VBR so that the videos I converted wonít even play in iTunes or load into the editing software previously mentioned. Codecs arenít right or something, I have no idea.

So I figure Iíd start with baby steps, like my video is upside down. Are there any programs that will turn the video right side up without having to change the format from .mp4, or at least if I have to change formats, is there one that will do so without losing any definition?

Hereís a video I took with the Hero HD camera, and posted on youtube. I realize that I canít do anything about the Jello effect, but it really shows how poor my videos are turning out.

I realize this is probably a very basic question and it may even irritate some on this board that I had asked it, but short of paying for a class on this, Iíve got nothing.

Thanks for any help.
Junior Member with 16 posts.

Experience: d
04-Aug-2010, 04:11 PM #2
44 views and no help to be had? Someone has to have a free minute to share a link.

Where did y'all start learning about making videos? Maybe I can just start there?

Thanks.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!