Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Multimedia Multimedia
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

My speakers buzz :(

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

13-Nov-2010, 03:32 AM #1
My speakers buzz :(
Hey guys. I bought a Microlab 5.1 speakers 6 months ago and they worked beautifully. But lately sometimes all of them buzz The buzz is pretty small and lasts for about 1 sec but it's very annoying. From time to time the buzz appears and it interrupts the sound of movies or music I enjoy and that drives me crazy. I shut the computer down then unplug all of the wires of the speakers out of my motherboard, turn the amplifier on to check if my computer has something to do with that but the buzz keeps appearing, so I think my computer is innocent. Please help. What do I do?
Account Disabled with 44 posts.

13-Nov-2010, 03:47 AM #2
Have you tryed uninstalling your sound controller and then reinstalling? I had this same problem with a different brand of speakers. Mine started doing this when I plugged in the audio cable to my laptop while the speakers power was on and heard a pop sound. I first thought I busted the speakers but after resarting computer it stopped far a while. I finally was so annoyed by the sound I uninstalled the controller and reinstalled and no problems since.
Junior Member with 2 posts.

13-Nov-2010, 05:41 AM #3
Thing is, even when I turn my PC off and unplug all the cables out of the motherboard without turning off the amplifier, the same buzz keep appearing from time to time. So it happens with or without my PC and I think maybe the amplifier causes the problem Oh God, my graphic card got busted a week ago and now my speakers take their turn..... Everything seems to conspire to make me suffer

Last edited by nobitavotoi; 13-Nov-2010 at 05:47 AM..
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 25 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
16-Nov-2010, 09:59 PM #4
the power might be overloaded. try in a different room
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!