Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Electricity out, now I have problems with internet

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
11-Aug-2012, 02:51 PM #1
Electricity out, now I have problems with internet
Hello everyone!

A few days ago the electricity in my house went out I believe it was the oven that was the cause as the 20Ampere stick was broke so i switched it and started up the electricity again.. Electricity worked after that.

Now I have problems with internet being unstable.

For example when I am playing Darkfall my Out can go so low I eventually disconnect from the server

Following are a few pictures showing me pinging the Darkfall EU, NA servers also Google. Togheter with a picture from ingame demonstrating the Out going really low it should be around 1000.

http://imgur.com/a/iXOmG#4

LevelOne PalmCon FSW-0807TX <- Switch
Fiber 100MB down/10MB up

Another thing that is worth to mention is that the modem for the telehpone (not involved to the ethernet as I have fiber also died and had to be replaced).

Last edited by Froxer; 11-Aug-2012 at 03:03 PM..
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!