Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Can't set-up HP LaserJet M1212nf on Fios

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
17-Oct-2010, 11:23 AM #1
Can't set-up HP LaserJet M1212nf on Fios
New to forum, I am trying to set up a network printer (wired rj45) HP Laserjet M1212nf MFP to a Verison FIOS router (Westell Model a90-9100em15-10 Ultraline Series 3). I can't see the printer when I log on to the router nor is there any IP address when I print out the status report on the printer. I am using a HP dv7-1450us running Vista Home Pro. I am not sure how to get this secure network router to see this printer, any help would be great!!

Thanks
Computer Specs
Retired Moderator with 106,412 posts.

17-Oct-2010, 01:19 PM #2
Are you trying to connect with a wired connection? If so, the router shouldn't have anything to do with getting it running. The "security" on the router is only for wireless connections to the network.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
network printer

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!