Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Other Mobile Devices Other Mobile Devices
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > > >

Solved: Problems with Samsung GT-C3312

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

Experience: Advanced
25-Jul-2012, 02:30 PM #1
Unhappy Solved: Problems with Samsung GT-C3312
Hey all.

I am having number of problems with my phone. First, it started ringing an alarm every day at 12.00am. I didn't set this alarm, don't know why it is ringing. I did a "Reset" to get rid of this (Not master reset). Now, alarm is still there and , Samsung animation when the phone starts is gone! Now there is no animation, just the music!!!! I

I tried to do a mater reset then. But it gave an error "Master reset Failed. CSC not configured". So I reset for another two times, but still no good. Luckily, it seems like no other issue. But, this is not good. Please help me!!!!
Account Disabled with 24,388 posts.

25-Jul-2012, 02:50 PM #2
It's a feature phone running a proprietary operating system. A hard reset is about the only generic troubleshooting you can do. It sounds like the phone is defective or damaged if the power-on process isn't working properly.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

25-Jul-2012, 03:02 PM #3
Thanks a lot for the reply. Power on is working, just the animation is not working. It is also happened after doing a "reset". Please help!

25-Jul-2012, 03:07 PM #4
That's my point. The power-on process is obviously not working if you're supposed to see animation, and you don't. I don't know how the forum can help you troubleshoot a feature phone that has problems powering on.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

25-Jul-2012, 03:15 PM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleHelix View Post
That's my point. The power-on process is obviously not working if you're supposed to see animation, and you don't. I don't know how the forum can help you troubleshoot a feature phone that has problems powering on.
My goodness, now what can I do? Do I have to do a software re-installation or a complete replacement?

25-Jul-2012, 03:19 PM #6
There's no software to reinstall, sepala. It's not a smartphone. I feel like we've had this discussion before. You have a feature phone running a proprietary operating system. If I remember correctly, you bought this used or after market, so if there's any warranty period left, you'll have to go through Samsung. Or take it to a local cell phone repair shop and see what they can do with it.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

25-Jul-2012, 03:43 PM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleHelix View Post
There's no software to reinstall, sepala. It's not a smartphone. I feel like we've had this discussion before. You have a feature phone running a proprietary operating system. If I remember correctly, you bought this used or after market, so if there's any warranty period left, you'll have to go through Samsung. Or take it to a local cell phone repair shop and see what they can do with it.
nono. This is not a used one. This is a brand new one. I got complete one year left of the warranty. However, from the day I bought it, it didn't had some features it mentioned like built in opera and chat. it has gone to the worst level now.

I will go to the dealer tomorrow. The case is, you know, I am waiting for a very important call. Missing it == Miss a job.

Let me ask you another question. I have heard my friends who didn't had smart phones (phones like Nokia music phone, Nokia N73) talking about "Operating System Re-installation". What is this?

25-Jul-2012, 11:14 PM #8
As your friends to explain to you how they reinstalled proprietary operating systems on feature phones. I'm curious.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

29-Jul-2012, 12:07 PM #9
Hi, I went to the phone shop. He took the phone, entered a code and poof!! It's done! Phone is back to function, as it has to be!!!!
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!