Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Playlists Elusive...

(!)

Member with 449 posts.

10-Dec-2011, 03:24 PM #1
Question Playlists Elusive...
New iPhone, setting it up. Managed to put photos on it, using iTunes & my own folder, but, when I sync the 4s phone through iTunes, it puts ALL my music on the iPhone, unsorted, not my playlists. I specified before the sync that I wanted only selected tunes to be passed on to the iPhone, but, that was ignored, I have every single piece of music that is in my computer iTunes on the iPhone now. This could be a huge nuisance, I don't want to keep skipping classical to get to country, or skip Winter Holidays to reach Jazz. The sync said it would put all playlists onto my iPhone. If it did, it's not there under "Music" icon or under the iTunes app.

So, where should I look for my invisible playlists, or, is there some other way to sync the playlists?

Thanks so much for help with this. I think the arrangement of my iPhone is not ready for Prime Time.
Member with 449 posts.

10-Dec-2011, 03:35 PM #2
I found them myself (blush). There's an icon along the bottom of the screen that says, "playlists". Thanks, maybe this will help someone else.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!