Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Phones & Handheld Devices Phones & Handheld Devices
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

HTC Sensation losing signal

(!)

Member with 670 posts.

24-Jan-2012, 03:07 PM #1
HTC Sensation losing signal
I have a HTC Sensation with about 3 months and it keeps losing the signal all the time. I could be in the middle of a call and the signal will disappear, same when texting, i could have full signal and when i have typed a text and about to hit send i`ll get a cross in the corner which means no signal.
Anyone else experiencing this problem and if so did they manage to get it fixed?
Account Disabled with 24,388 posts.

24-Jan-2012, 09:10 PM #2
Signal strength issues are almost always completely a carrier issue (barring some type of well-known manufacturing defect). This appears to be a T-Mobile phone. Is this the first T-Mobile phone you've had? Perhaps coverage just isn't very good where you're using it.
Member with 670 posts.

24-Jan-2012, 11:55 PM #3
Not T-Mobile, i`m in Ireland. I travel the south east of Ireland for work and it happens all over.

25-Jan-2012, 08:04 AM #4
Talk to your carrier. These types of questions can't be answered generally. Signal strength is specific to geographical region and carrier.
Member with 670 posts.

25-Jan-2012, 10:54 AM #5
Talked to them already and of course they`ve said it`s not their signal, i`ve e-mailed the phone manufacturer but am still awaiting a reply.

25-Jan-2012, 11:36 AM #6
Where did you buy the phone? From the carrier? A third party?

If it's a hardware problem, the seller has to have some kind of replacement policy for an initial period, and after that, the manufacturer's warranty would kick in.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!