Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Photo Album Photo Album
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Pics from top web site - {redoak}


(!)

ymfoster's Avatar
Member with 15,722 posts.
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia
Experience: Intermediate
21-Aug-2009, 08:19 PM #2341
Lovely Cardinals RedOak,

don't get washed away with all that rain
redoak's Avatar
Computer Specs
Gone but never forgotten with 6,782 posts.
THREAD STARTER
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Glenville, Sch'dy Cty, NY
Experience: Intermediate
22-Aug-2009, 01:09 AM #2342
Talking Does AU need more seasons?
"YM": Go to this link for the answer:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8215570.stm

{redoak}
ymfoster's Avatar
Member with 15,722 posts.
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia
Experience: Intermediate
22-Aug-2009, 10:10 PM #2343
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoak View Post
"YM": Go to this link for the answer:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8215570.stm

{redoak}


Yes the Aboriginals had it worked out hundreds of years ago,
redoak's Avatar
Computer Specs
Gone but never forgotten with 6,782 posts.
THREAD STARTER
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Glenville, Sch'dy Cty, NY
Experience: Intermediate
23-Aug-2009, 04:20 AM #2344
Arrow Downloaded pix {redoak}
We were spared T-storms Friday and yesterday , whereas nearby there was torrential rain and wind. Here I had 0.44" of nice rain on Friday. Possible heavy rain today, too, from an "upper level low" near Lake Ontario.

Hope is stays away from the picnic birthday party for my sister and brother, who are twins. That will be held about 100 miles south of my place.

One day early with this post, because tomorrow I will be returning from the party.

The chickadee has fluffed its feathers to ward of the AK cold. Normally they are very sleek.

{redoak}
Attached Thumbnails
Pics from top web site - {redoak}-cedar-waxwing-wv-12-07.jpg   Pics from top web site - {redoak}-chickadee-all-puffed-up-ak  
poochee's Avatar
Computer Specs
Member with 110,136 posts.
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Experience: Intermediate
23-Aug-2009, 10:47 AM #2345
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoak View Post
We were spared T-storms Friday and yesterday , whereas nearby there was torrential rain and wind. Here I had 0.44" of nice rain on Friday. Possible heavy rain today, too, from an "upper level low" near Lake Ontario.

Hope is stays away from the picnic birthday party for my sister and brother, who are twins. That will be held about 100 miles south of my place.

One day early with this post, because tomorrow I will be returning from the party.

The chickadee has fluffed its feathers to ward of the AK cold. Normally they are very sleek.

{redoak}
Neat bird pics.

Weather nice here, not too hot.
ymfoster's Avatar
Member with 15,722 posts.
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia
Experience: Intermediate
26-Aug-2009, 02:57 AM #2346
Cute birds RedOak,

love the Chickadee
redoak's Avatar
Computer Specs
Gone but never forgotten with 6,782 posts.
THREAD STARTER
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Glenville, Sch'dy Cty, NY
Experience: Intermediate
26-Aug-2009, 05:29 AM #2347
Will be back later in the day.

{redoak}
redoak's Avatar
Computer Specs
Gone but never forgotten with 6,782 posts.
THREAD STARTER
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Glenville, Sch'dy Cty, NY
Experience: Intermediate
27-Aug-2009, 05:35 AM #2348
Arrow Downloaded pix {redoak}
Obviously, I did not make it back yesterday.

It turned out to be a decent day despite the forecast for rain in the afternoon. So I did much mowing instead of returning to my computer.

Nice day today.

Two pics of sandhill cranes today.
{redoak}
Attached Thumbnails
Pics from top web site - {redoak}-crane-sandhill-fl-5-07.jpg   Pics from top web site - {redoak}-crane-sandhill-flight-btfl-pic  
poochee's Avatar
Computer Specs
Member with 110,136 posts.
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Experience: Intermediate
27-Aug-2009, 11:39 AM #2349
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoak View Post
Obviously, I did not make it back yesterday.

It turned out to be a decent day despite the forecast for rain in the afternoon. So I did much mowing instead of returning to my computer.

Nice day today.

Two pics of sandhill cranes today.
{redoak}
Neat bird pics.

Can't let that mowing get out of hand with as much land as you have.
redoak's Avatar
Computer Specs
Gone but never forgotten with 6,782 posts.
THREAD STARTER
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Glenville, Sch'dy Cty, NY
Experience: Intermediate
28-Aug-2009, 03:13 AM #2350
Arrow Downloaded pix {redoak}
Late today rain is expected to begin. "Danny," a "Tropical Storm" and possible Category 1 hurricane, is coming up the east coast. Much heavier rain predicted to my east and south.

{redoak}
Attached Thumbnails
Pics from top web site - {redoak}-dove-mourning-oh-4-07.jpg   Pics from top web site - {redoak}-dove-spotted-malaysia-12-07.jpg  
poochee's Avatar
Computer Specs
Member with 110,136 posts.
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Experience: Intermediate
28-Aug-2009, 11:25 AM #2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoak View Post
Late today rain is expected to begin. "Danny," a "Tropical Storm" and possible Category 1 hurricane, is coming up the east coast. Much heavier rain predicted to my east and south.

{redoak}
Beautiful birds.

Dry here, of course. Hope that hurricane doesn't do damage. Have a nice weekend, keep dry.
redoak's Avatar
Computer Specs
Gone but never forgotten with 6,782 posts.
THREAD STARTER
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Glenville, Sch'dy Cty, NY
Experience: Intermediate
31-Aug-2009, 06:14 AM #2352
Arrow Downloaded pix {redoak}
Well, there was rain Friday evening and all day Saturday, more ore less. Total rainfall came to 1.87" here at "the farm."

Btfl weather is the prediction for all this week! We sure will take advantage of that. Much to do!

Pix of three ducks today.

{redoak}
Attached Thumbnails
Pics from top web site - {redoak}-duck-malaysia-6-07.jpg   Pics from top web site - {redoak}-duck-mallard-male-netherlands-4   Pics from top web site - {redoak}-ducks-eider-pair-uk-4  
poochee's Avatar
Computer Specs
Member with 110,136 posts.
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Experience: Intermediate
31-Aug-2009, 12:16 PM #2353
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoak View Post
Well, there was rain Friday evening and all day Saturday, more ore less. Total rainfall came to 1.87" here at "the farm."

Btfl weather is the prediction for all this week! We sure will take advantage of that. Much to do!

Pix of three ducks today.

{redoak}
Nice duck pics.

Still dry here, but not too hot. Air is not good due to forest fires. The smoke settles over this valley I live in. Some rain would really help.
redoak's Avatar
Computer Specs
Gone but never forgotten with 6,782 posts.
THREAD STARTER
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Glenville, Sch'dy Cty, NY
Experience: Intermediate
02-Sep-2009, 04:21 AM #2354
Arrow Downloaded pix {redoak}
Well, we are enjoying beautiful, early fall weather- blue sky, plenty of sunshine and high temps in the 70s F. This is expected to continue even thru next weekend!

Start of a series of "shots" of hawks today.

{redoak}
Attached Thumbnails
Pics from top web site - {redoak}-eagle-hawk-xtreme-clsup-face   Pics from top web site - {redoak}-eagle-bald-head-shldrs-clsup  
poochee's Avatar
Computer Specs
Member with 110,136 posts.
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Experience: Intermediate
02-Sep-2009, 11:43 AM #2355
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoak View Post
Well, we are enjoying beautiful, early fall weather- blue sky, plenty of sunshine and high temps in the 70s F. This is expected to continue even thru next weekend!

Start of a series of "shots" of hawks today.

{redoak}
Handsome birds.

I like hawks, they look so noble to me.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.


(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools


WELCOME
You Are Using: Server ID
Trusted Website Back to the Top ↑

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2