Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Hello!

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 5 posts.

Experience: Einstein
27-Jan-2012, 10:18 PM #1
Hello!
I'm whyapac a computer geek who enjoy's gaming and helping other's out with there problems. I'm very skilled in scripting and I do a very good job on helping others when it comes to computers with the almighty TeamViewer (If you know a better program please tell me) and I hope to help other's on your fourm with there problems and questions, But I have a question of my own; Is there Tech Support job's on this fourms that I could be applied to and help others out first-person, I've been wanting just a outsiding job as Tech Support (I do understand this is a fourm but I would like to be more then a member of the community) My last post was around 2010 and It was asking the same question, I think things maybe have changed in the past two years or so? If so please post a reply to my post, thank you for taking the time to read this. (My account has not been activated so I cannot post on some discussions I really know this svch0st.exe related post but I cant post on it.)

Last edited by whyapac; 27-Jan-2012 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: None
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 5,205 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
28-Jan-2012, 03:27 AM #2
Hi,
If you answer someone's question here and it helps them it is 'one to one' isn't it? If you know the answer to someone's question then go ahead & post it!!
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!