Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Random Discussion Random Discussion
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Online Job Sites

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

Experience: Advanced
02-Jun-2012, 01:18 PM #1
Question Online Job Sites
Hey all,

After some time . I came this time to ask a question, that is, what are the trusted online job sites? I prefer the following jobs.

Main Category 1
Data Entry
Form Filling
and other computer related stuff

Main Category 2
And I would like to work as a trainee programmer or someone if there is a site which recruits programmers ONLINE for their work (I am not talking about freelance work).

The site MUST pay us after we have done the job successfully. If you know any, please be kind enough to tell me. I am glad if you list some which you have experience with, rather than ones you find in google. Please help.
Member with 4,210 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
05-Jun-2012, 01:46 PM #2
You might find something on dice.com if you haven't looked already. Or, set up an account on linkedin...make your profile inviting and peruse jobs/offerings/etc.
Computer Specs
Member with 12 posts.

05-Jun-2012, 02:08 PM #3
dice.com will be your best bet for tech jobs
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

05-Jun-2012, 04:34 PM #4
Great..I will have a look Thanks a lot!
Member with 8 posts.

28-Jul-2012, 02:17 PM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepala View Post
Main Category 1
Data Entry
Form Filling

Main Category 2
And I would like to work as a trainee programmer or someone if there is a site which recruits programmers ONLINE for their work (I am not talking about freelance work).

The site MUST pay us after we have done the job successfully. If you know any, please be kind enough to tell me. I am glad if you list some which you have experience with, rather than ones you find in google. Please help.

Hey Sepala, I'm curious to know if you've found what you're looking for. Because I know some reliable job sites that can land you a job. oDesk is one of the biggest freelance sites today but since you're not looking for a freelance work, Staff.com is the perfect job site for you. Big companies from US, UK, Australia, etc. are the ones who are looking for qualified applicants there. It could open you up to some awesome job offers.
I hope it helps. Let me know how it turns out. Good luck!
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

30-Jul-2012, 10:34 AM #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerific View Post

Hey Sepala, I'm curious to know if you've found what you're looking for. Because I know some reliable job sites that can land you a job. oDesk is one of the biggest freelance sites today but since you're not looking for a freelance work, Staff.com is the perfect job site for you. Big companies from US, UK, Australia, etc. are the ones who are looking for qualified applicants there. It could open you up to some awesome job offers.
I hope it helps. Let me know how it turns out. Good luck!
Cool, I will have a look at it. Thanks
Member with 8 posts.

31-Jul-2012, 08:45 PM #7
Alright. Keep me posted.
Computer Specs
Member with 2 posts.

01-Aug-2012, 06:26 AM #8
New
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepala View Post
Hey all,

After some time . I came this time to ask a question, that is, what are the trusted online job sites? I prefer the following jobs.

Main Category 1
Data Entry
Form Filling

Main Category 2

Hi, online business has many sectors. One of those which have been hassle free would be better. By explaining my experience I like to suggest you an idea on making money online. There are sites who deal with reselling, I have gone through a search and find a reseller named www.goresellers.com where I bought a site deals with domain name registration, hosting, SEO and etc., my job is to promote my site which has been powered by the reseller site I mentioned above. By developing customer base there in my site I would be paid by my reseller login (where I bought my site). By posting back links for my site, I have been getting visitors to my site and making sales closed. The admitted services will be done by the reseller site.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!