Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Random Discussion Random Discussion
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Human parts found in blue barrel in Chicago

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 109,859 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
27-Jan-2008, 09:27 PM #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xico View Post
I can well imagine Janet Leigh being affected by that scene! But I didn't know she had been that affected!
It was terrifying!
Computer Specs
Member with 14,139 posts.

Experience: Oh, yes... of course!
27-Jan-2008, 09:40 PM #17
XICO ~ While on the topic of 'Pyscho'.... I came across a bit on Anthony Perkins... he played Norman Bates as you know... Anyway... this really surprised me....

I copied this from Perkins website information:

Personal life
Perkins was bisexual, having had affairs with a number of men, including 1950s and 1960s film stars Rock Hudson and Tab Hunter, dancer Rudolf Nureyev, composer/lyricist Stephen Sondheim and dancer-choreographer Grover Dale, with whom Perkins had a six-year relationship prior to his marriage to Berry Berenson. He claimed to have been exclusively gay until his late 30s, when he met actress Victoria Principal.

Perkins died on September 12, 1992, at age 60 from complications of AIDS. Perkins' widow, Berenson, died on American Airlines Flight 11, during the September 11, 2001 attacks. He had two sons: actor Osgood "Oz" Perkins (b. 1974), and musician, Elvis Perkins (b. 1976).

The 911 connection is really strange!

I also liked this quote from Perkins:

I have learned more about love, selflessness and human understanding from the people I have met in this great adventure in the world of AIDS than I ever did in the cutthroat, competitive world in which I spent my life."

Wow!
Member with 29,787 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
28-Jan-2008, 12:18 AM #18
Wow! Double wow!

Great quote! Sometimes tragedy brings out the heroic best in us. I thought Perkins did a superb job of acting in Psycho, obviously so good that Janet (thank you, Poochee ) was permanently terrified.

Here's a photo of Berry, and another with her son, Oz.

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!