Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Random Discussion Random Discussion
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Movie Quotes or Scenes relevant to you.

(!)

Member with 10,873 posts.

05-Jun-2010, 03:08 PM #706
Perhaps the Artiste formerly known as 'Sporty' ought to look at our Album Cover instead - then that Clip from the Fellowship Movie. That ought to turn her the right way around again!
Computer Specs
Member with 32,634 posts.

05-Jun-2010, 03:08 PM #707
Thought you were off lol

05-Jun-2010, 03:27 PM #708
Whiteladies Road, Blackboy Hill? Hmmm - evokes Bristols dubious past as a Slave City. If Liverpool were pressured into changing some of their Street Names - even those included in some rather famous Songs - then Bristol ought to. Otherwise Galadriels Prophesy - where Hobbits are hauled off in Chains - has a rather unpleasant real life Resonance!

05-Jun-2010, 04:11 PM #709
So I don't see why I should go to Court for Posh Hippies - allowed to do all those things I'm not (own Property,run a Business, have a Career, raise a Family) if it turns out they've been lying to me for Years?

Last edited by lighthouse; 05-Jun-2010 at 04:45 PM..
Computer Specs

05-Jun-2010, 04:18 PM #710
I dont like cities
they smell lol

05-Jun-2010, 04:30 PM #711
The Yippieocracy eh!!!!

The End of the 3rd Age is nigh - and why? Because they couldn't resist that One Ring!

Meanwhile - in Sarumans Furnace................................."Ouch!"

For too long have some of us dwelt in their Shadow!

They're so slimey!

Absolutist Fascist even!

Posh Jitters!

Why should I be Faramir for their Denethor, Balian for their Reynald, Zaitzev for their Stalin?

Last edited by lighthouse; 05-Jun-2010 at 04:54 PM..
Computer Specs

05-Jun-2010, 04:35 PM #712
I used to call my sons yuppie larvae lol

05-Jun-2010, 05:02 PM #713
Faramir - there's an interesting Analogy. That poor bloke can't do anything right can he - Denethor will boil him alive regardless - while Zaitsev could make all the Difference for the Comrade in the Kremlin - and still get purged.

Pascha in Dr Zhivago wins a Civil War for the Bolsheviks - and does!

Yippieocratic Politics - Hmmmmm!!!!!!

Stop trying to hai-jack it all!

Posh Jitters.........................................Nazgul!

Last edited by lighthouse; 05-Jun-2010 at 05:10 PM..
Computer Specs

05-Jun-2010, 05:05 PM #714
Well we all have fav sons

05-Jun-2010, 05:15 PM #715
Hmmm - but what happens if Boromir had brought the Ring to Denethor? The Steward was beginning to show signs of wavering - even without it. Faramir would be charging into the Orcs at Osgiliath with an Apprentice Wraith in the Palace of Minas Tireth!

Got a few Nazgul around here too.................................black Riders!

And some Wainriders as well - and don't get me started on them!

All this is why I still have any Correspondence from Friends - Cards - that sort of thing - because I wouldn't want them falling into the Hands of a Saruman - let alone any Saurons!

I really did keep it secret - keep it safe!!!! Subsequently the 'Gold' remains just that - a neutral Substance - potentially beautiful!

The rest is up to them - I can't and won't force them!

Last edited by lighthouse; 05-Jun-2010 at 05:33 PM..

05-Jun-2010, 05:46 PM #716
"Drums.....................................Drums"!!!!!

05-Jun-2010, 06:00 PM #717
While Durin and his Descendants buillt the vast Cities of khazad Dum and Moria - it was the Goblins with their 'Drums' that eventually drove them out. Gimlis Cousin and Friends try to take it back and are Killed - while a Journal is kept by them!

Any of this seem vaguely familiar???? There's even a Balin in our Story!

I'm not having a bunch of dirty Goblins appropriate anything I might have helped put together because 3 Billion might have showed up from Europe in Merseyside or however much from other PFOs.

They WILL feel my Axe - literally if necessary!

Here's another Welshman whose Battle Fury has been invoked!

I'm not having those dirty Yippie Goblins sitting in our Banquetting Halls shooting their Arrows in our Backs! Orcs stufffing their Pockets with our Mithril because 'Men' in Llandaff were weak and became the Nazgul or as uselessly inert and corrupt as Denethor!

If Cardiff has become Minas Morgul and Castel Goch Cirith Ungol then the Men of 'Harlingdon' and 'Cardolan' - an Alliance of Men, Elves and Dwarves - should march on it!

I might even be one of Wales's 'Numenorian' Line so to speak - and we certainly helped make Liverpool what it is - and without the Slave Trade I hasten to add! One of Cymrus most succesful Companies and based in Scouseland! We started by making Clothes of all things in Bath before going to Liverpool! Wasn't Pasternaks Charecter - Larissas Mother - a Dress Maker - who met and got manipulated by that horrible Komorovski?

Last edited by lighthouse; 05-Jun-2010 at 06:53 PM..

06-Jun-2010, 01:26 AM #718
I'm not sure you can trust the Motves of anyone in a Village that has been at War with the Shire for Years anyway......................................and if I was 'on my way out' in 1993 - it could well have been 'Sylvan Way!'......................................if we must do this 'Roads' thing Geof!rey!

Call this Ranger Intel!

Now about these Goblins - and those 'Men'' whose Strength has been failing for nearly 10 Years........................................like Denethors Governance!

Where's my Axe?

"Reclaiming the Blade" - yeah - along with our celtic Symbolism too...........from the Nazis!

Last edited by lighthouse; 06-Jun-2010 at 01:44 AM..

06-Jun-2010, 01:52 AM #719
All you need is a Couple of large Statues and that River could be the Anduin......but what happens when it reaches Osgiliath?

So Yippie - what are you going to do now?????

In Numenor there were 2 Factions - one who supported the gradually corrupting Kings - culminating in Ar Pharazon - the other who kept the faith - who supported those who would become Elendil and Ellessar. It was the former who invoked Numenors Destruction while the latter relocated to Middle Earth and established the Kingdoms of Gondor and Arnor.

October the 25th - now that's an ominous Date too - it's that of the Council of Elrond - the day after Frodo has been brought back after the Morgul Wound - preventing him from falling into Shadow - but if you switch to Gregorian Time it becomes November the 7th. The Dwarves were given 7 Rings - made by Celembrimbor - but with Saurons (in the Guise of Annatars) Guidance. So do we keep the faith of the Council of................. - remain the 9 of the Fellowship - or accept the Rings and become the 9 of the Ringwraiths. Do we remain 7 Dwarves - or are we the 7 Balrogs? Do we resist the One Rings malign Influence - and remain Galadriel and Gandalf - or do we not - and become Sarumen or Saruwomen. Do we remain Elves - or do we become Orcs - or even the Nazgul? Do we remain free Peoples - or support what gradually turned into Stalin? Do we remain vigilant about what was gained on October the 25th and not let it slip - or just passively accept what began happening once it had become November the 7th? Do we sympathise with the Iluvater and the Valar - or with Morgoth?

Faramir is quite a decent Man - and even after he has just slain the Haradrim he asks whether he (the Haradrim) was really evil at Heart - what Lies and Fear might have drivven him to join Saurons Forces!

Last edited by lighthouse; 06-Jun-2010 at 02:27 AM..

06-Jun-2010, 04:59 AM #720
So get yer repulsive Yippie Mits off it - we saw what you People were like in the 90s - and how you hid behind those Black Gates of Corporatism!

The Purges, the Gulags - all of it!

I'm not gonna be told by some Jewess that ought to know better that it's 'wrong of me to breed' - or have to become an Orc to suit whoevers Agenda - or kiss the Butt of the most disgusting Pop Culture Decade in History.

Yeah - Louise - the one who sounded more like Goebells than Wiesenthal, like Saruman was more Morgoth than the Valar!

But there you are - the 90s for you!

And if Sauron thinks he has his Eye on me then i suggest he watch "Kite Runner" - like that Films maker ought to have a Confrontation with the Sarumen and Saruwomen in his particular Istari!

Last edited by lighthouse; 06-Jun-2010 at 05:19 AM..
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!