Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Site Comments & Suggestions Site Comments & Suggestions
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Changing Personal Info and Posting Photo

(!)

Member with 8,713 posts.

21-Jun-2003, 07:54 PM #1
Question Changing Personal Info and Posting Photo

Ummmmmmm??????? Where and how do I change my bio and how do I post a photo please??

Dreamboat! Angelize! PLEEEEEAAAASEE come to my rescue!

Always remembered in our hearts with 82,163 posts.

Experience: Learning it all here!
21-Jun-2003, 07:57 PM #2
Go to your user panel! At top of page to the right of the TSG logo. Take care. angel
Member with 8,713 posts.

22-Jun-2003, 05:32 AM #3
Angelize

You truly are one (an Angel that is!).

Many thanks for your kind help.

Nice day: off to a BBQ and Swimming party this PM: but now the sun has vanished.............................................

Hope your day is great, too!

You take care, too.

All the best.

22-Jun-2003, 04:10 PM #4
Paquadez: You're most welcome! Have fun at your BBQ/Swim Party! Take care. angel
Member with 8,713 posts.

24-Jun-2003, 06:15 AM #5
Talking BBQ/Swim Party
Hi Angelize

Well, I can report we had great fun and raised a considerable sum for charity, which is what is was all about.

The sun stayed at home, but when I eventually plunged into the pool, it was warmer in than out!

Hope you are having great week: yesterday wife and I went to France for the day: nice lunch and stocked up on all sorts of just the type of things I ought not to be eating(!!).

Still in moderation and heh, you're a long time dead!

You take care too

All the best,

24-Jun-2003, 04:59 PM #6
Glad you had a good time! Must be nice to hop over to France! Best I can do is hop over to Detroit...no thanks! So what food did you get in France? Bet it's good! Moderation is the key. Take care and have a nice week ahead! angel
June 18, 2007: My niece Christi had her baby GIRL! 10:15 a.m.....Emily Debra....7 Lbs. 10 Ozs....21" in length. She has a little dark hair...moves her lips and mouth so sweetly...has pretty petite features...thank you God!!

24-Jun-2003, 05:00 PM #7
And by the way...you figured out the photo utility! Nice pic.
Member with 8,713 posts.

24-Jun-2003, 05:35 PM #8
Pic and Food in France
Hi Angel

Thanks for message.

Food in France: well, they just seem to do it better than most other places: except the USA, of course, where you have the best choice, to me, of all different sorts of ethnic cuisine.

Brought back some nice cheeses (natch!), lots of good wine, fraction of the price we poor Brits have to pay, 'cos of taxes.

Some great bread sticks, like 15 cents (US)each!

Some Pate (high in fats have to be careful, there!). Some patisiere, in this case a Tarte Normande, which is a very short crust pastry (very thin) filled with sideways sliced apples. UMMMM!

Olive oil Extra Virgin, naturelmente, which is the only oil we use: good for the blood and stomach.

Harricot beans in tins cost nothing in real money: great diet food. Can't seem to buy them in the UK, wonderful for
casseroles and chilli. Learned to love that in Mexico years ago. Peach Conserve: lovely on French Bread!

Some (naughty) croissants, but nice!

Had a great lunch in Calais: fish soup then fillet of fish (think it was Monk fish), served in a sauce with sea food sauce and baked in the oven: cheese on top.....wonderful. I am careful with seafood, since it is very high in cholesterol, but a little sometimes is OK.

Refused the sweet (chocolate mousse: love it but too fattening!). Finished with black coffee.

Takes us about two and a half hours to arrive in France from home, including the crossing on Le Shuttle, through the tunnel and then Calais is just up the road a tad. Beats Detroit, except, of course, where else can you find Motown music?

Where would the music world be without Diana Ross, Percy Sledge, Aritha Franklin, Dianne Warwick and oh so many more???

Glad U like the pic: had to play around with my photo app to reduce it to the acceptable pixel limit. That was me at an awards ceremony collecting a "Gong". My company sponsored a graduate and in the UK we have this wonderful scheme run by Shell Petroleum to place grads in work for two months in their final year. We came third, but heh, it's the taking part and giving back that's important. And was this lass smart!

Now 10.32 here in UK and I've had a long day, so a bit more surfing and me to bed.

You have a nice day, Angel,

Love 'N Hugs

Last edited by Paquadez; 24-Jun-2003 at 05:42 PM..

24-Jun-2003, 11:03 PM #9
Hi Michael: Sounds like good food to me! Do you regret passing on the mousse???

Nice about your "Gong". I figured you were dressed up for some special occassion! Thought maybe it was at your TSG welcome party!

I love the Motown sound too! I just don't like going into certain parts of Detroit is all. I value my safety! Not that Detroit is all bad!

Well you take care and have a lovely week yourself! Take care. angel *Hugs*
Computer Specs
Moderator - Gone but never forgotten with 47,973 posts.

Experience: Getting somewhere I hope
25-Jun-2003, 03:34 AM #10
Paquadez, weird, but your photo is the same before and after the post!
Member with 8,713 posts.

25-Jun-2003, 04:08 AM #11
Cool Photo Post
Bassetman

Thanks. Could be that when I first tried to post the pic, the server told me no go???

I re-sized a pic from file to the correct number of pixels then it seemed ok
Member with 8,713 posts.

25-Jun-2003, 04:13 AM #12
Wink Mousse!
Hi Angel

No I didn't really regret it: I am always concerned about my waistline, these days!

It was a great day......................

You take care too, Angel.

Yes, I had heard that parts of Detroit are dangerous.

Still, we now have similar problems in the UK, mainly caused by drugs. In Nottingham (Robin Hood City!) and other towns, armed police in body armour are normal. The old Britain I grew up in has vanished, sadly.

Hugs back!

As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!