Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Microsoft Debuts Outlook.com: 'Modern Email for the Next Billion Mailboxes'

(!)

TSG Facebook/Twitter/Social Media with 259 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
02-Aug-2012, 08:37 AM #1
Post Microsoft Debuts Outlook.com: 'Modern Email for the Next Billion Mailboxes'
Microsoft Tuesday previewed a new webmail service called Outlook.com that will soon replace Hotmail. The company hopes that new features built into the web-based Outlook client will draw web users away from competing services like Gmail and Yahoo.

Read More
Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
02-Aug-2012, 04:13 PM #2
yeah, that outlook is great. I already migrated my LIVE account there as i'm already working with windows 8. It is all united now, looks great, performs great. I don't know what the fuss is all about regarding windows 8. I think it's great; very quick (quicker than Windows7, not boring, and i love the tiles. I already am working with Office 2013 (or Office 15 as they call it. People who don't like METRO (and i don't know why that is, i think it's great, it gives you something besides the regular DESKTOP when you're bored) can use DESKTOP easily; it's one click away.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!