Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Mdg concerns

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 0 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
28-Aug-2011, 10:54 AM #1
Mdg concerns
Thanks everybody who had exsperience with Mdg and post them. I have a Hp touchsmart tx2 laptop\tablet. Its a great laptop and has outstanding customer support, especially for begginer\medium to the laptop world. If your looking for a good laptop, well known company and excellent customer support, I highly recomend HP. I'm sure there are other company who are similar. As for Mdg, I 'm currently looking for a secondary laptop. I heard about Mdg and decided to check them out. After checking the net about there reviews, I'm not so sure if it's the right choice. There seems to be plenty of people who would not recomend Mdg but VERY little people recomending them. I almost went forward with my order, until I read very helpfull comments and advice from web site like this one. It looks like they don't have much of a customer service. They are very nice to you until they have you as a customer. After that, the company is almost non existance. I just don't understand how they can be every where but have such a horrible reputation. Even the BBB have something to say about them, and its not good. It seems like they are targetting people who don't have good credits. It seems like such a good deal that your paying less than $100 per month, but if you add it up, you paying an incrediable amount of money for a crap product with no warantee and support.The amount you end up paying for that laptop, you can almost buy any laptop that you can buy these days. So I would like to thank everyone who posted a comment on Mdg who had exsperience with them. You just saved me alot of headache, money and time!
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!