Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Gps

(!)

Junior Member with 3 posts.

10-Sep-2009, 07:26 AM #1
Gps
Don't buy Cobra GPS. I had nothing but trouble with it, and their tech support simply stalled me until the warrenty was out. It just kept quitting.
By contrast, Garmin GPS has worked great for almost two years now.
Wino has a Photo Album
Computer Specs
Member with 18,544 posts.

Experience: Advanced
12-Sep-2009, 03:36 PM #2
Kinda the way I felt about my old G3 Nextar - no problems, just no map updates. Replaced it with a 7100 Navigon and have been extremely pleased with their great product support, quarterly map updates ($55 for 3/yrs. from Amazon) and service in general not to mention their free traffic bulletins where Transguide is available. I had a problem with software and they walked me thru resolving and also had suction auto mount that went south with little use and the aired me a new one, no questions asked.
in vino veritas - Old Yiddish saying, "If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there". "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." H. L. Mencken
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw."
"Ignorance is not an opinion." - Dilbert
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
cobra, gps

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!