Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Thread Games & Arcade Discussion Thread Games & Arcade Discussion
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Solitaire

(!)

Member with 178 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
06-Apr-2009, 12:54 PM #1
Solved: Solitaire
I have Vista Home Premium (SP1) with 2GB Ram and Radeon 1300/1550 video card. I have the Solitaire game installed and have been playing the 'three card draw' version. Suddenly, the three card draw became a six card draw with only the usual three cards at a time method showing occasionally. The cards from the draw have always moved out very fast but the rest of the game plays normally. I don't know if i am in the right forum but i hope someone can help, It's hard to get through a day without an hour of playing Solitaire. Pls reply. Thank You.
Junior Member with 4 posts.

08-Apr-2009, 02:12 AM #2
hmm, try going to the solitaire settings and changing it there...
Member with 178 posts.

08-Apr-2009, 09:44 AM #3
Thanks for your reply. I was planning to be here today to report how things can be right under our noses. While the game was open, i went to "Options" and unchecked 'animations' and went back to the game and the problem was pretty well solved. In over an hour of playing i only got a six card draw instead of a three card draw once which was the previous experience where it only happened ocassonally. However, you pointed me in the right direction and i wld have followed up on it. Of course i had gone to 'options' previously but the significance of 'animations' didn,t register but yesterday i tried it anyways with the above result. Thanks again.
Junior Member with 4 posts.

08-Apr-2009, 11:07 AM #4
glad to be able to help ^^
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!