Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Need Help Getting Rid of Virus

(New)
(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
11-Feb-2012, 08:43 AM #1
Need Help Getting Rid of Virus
My computer is unstable, freezes frequently, and is apparently infected by a virus.
I am running Windows XP Professional on a Lenovo Thinkpad T61. Service Pack 2 is installed. I am unable to download SP 3. I run Avast as an Antivirus Program, and have also added Ad-Aware since the problem arose
While accessing the internet on about January 19, I got an Avast warning that an executable file was trying to run, and that I should open it in the sandbox. I did. I soon began to receive other warnings, however, that websites that I was trying to visit were being blocked by Avast, and, frequently, I could not get onto the websites because the “page would not load.” This happened with even the most innocuous of websites, such as news sources.
Then, during that same session, my computer shut down, and I received the following message:
Stop (blue screen) error caused by a device or driver. You received this message because a hardware device, its driver, or related software has caused a stop error, also called a blue screen error. This type of error means the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from potential data corruption or loss. In this case, we were unable to detect the specific device or driver that caused the problem.
I attempted to restore my computer to an earlier restore point, to go back before the virus arrived. When I went to Start, Programs, however, the “Accessories” tab was not there. I was able to find the program on my computer. When I tried to restore the computer to an earlier date, it would not let me do it. I tried about eight times with several different dates.
I ran several different antivirus programs, and they found and removed numerous things, including one Trojan.
After running these antivirus programs, the problems I was having changed. I was no longer blocked from visiting web pages, and the Avast warnings stopped popping up constantly, but I instead became more unstable. The computer freezes frequently and, yesterday, shutdown and recovered from a serious error. Also, I get new, different warnings from Avast, including the following:
1. MBR:\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0\Partition3 Rootkit hidden boot (I was advised to delete this, and then do a boot-time scan. I did so, but the warning has re-appeared on several occassions.)
2. URL: http://aircadriveres.com/cat/v3/main.php?AuUXfTAYAaCN3J1YmJT6Ykode3O toMwaERcGXnFCGc9UUMfhGPFAGUC2jjlLyleYLrz6QbFmXXPiGJfGRJecTgPNu7AHkwpMDrfEg
Process: file://C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
Infection: url: Mal
3. Trojan Agent Registry Value HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Runlylxkrwhfv3 Value: Runlylxkrwhfv3
I have tried to download Service Pack 3 for Microsoft Windows XP, but when I run it, it does not complete the update. I get a dialogue box that says as follows: “Service Pack 3 Setup Error. The file C:\Windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe is open or in use by another apprlication. Close all other applications and then click retry.” When I go to Windows Task Manager, however, I can see no other application running.
Similarly, I attempted to run Windows antivirus program, msert.exe, but it would not run. I got the following warning: “C:\Documents\Lenovo\My Documents\Downloads\msert.exe. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem.”
Below, I attach the relevant “HijackThis” and “GMER” logs.
I am not able to get a DDS log. When I did so, I get a dialogue box that reads as follows:
C:\D.D.S.
As per the instructions you would have received, kindly ensure any onboard script blocking tools have been disabled for they shall interfere with DDS.
DDS is a non-invasive diagnostic tool.
- DDS makes no registry writes/changes.
- DDS does not create any permanent files/folders
This scan should not take longer than three minutes to complete.
When the scan is complete, a longfile/report shall pop open.
Post the contents of the logfile to the forum where it was requested.
#######################################
Note the “#” signs on the bottom. As the process seems to run, it puts out these symbols one by one, and then stops after about three minutes. (Note, I disabled Avast when I ran the program.)
Also, when I run the GMER application, I get a warning that says as follows: “LoadDriver( C:\Documen~1\LENOVO\LOCALS~1|Temp\ugddraod.sys") error 0xC0000010E; Cannot Create a stable subkey under a volatile parent key.” I clicked “OK” and then the GMER dialogue box opened and appeared to run a scan. It lasted only about five seconds, however, and returned no results. I then clicked “scan,” and got the results posted below.

HIJACK THIS LOG:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 5:37:55 PM, on 2/10/2012
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17055)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\TPHDEXLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrpservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Logger\logmon.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\SvcGuiHlpr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\NPDIRECT\TPFNF7SP.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPOSDSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpShocks.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Zoom\TpScrex.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwaySch.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\THINKV~2\PrdCtr\LPMGR.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\AMSG\Amsg.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssauth.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Philips\SPC230NC\Monitor.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Z-5 Speakers\Z-5 Speakers.exe
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Z-5 Speakers\LU\LULnchr.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Philips\Philips SPC230NC Webcam\TrayMin230.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Z-5 Speakers\LU\LogitechUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://g.msn.com/0SEENUS/SAOS01?FORM=TOOLBR
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://g.msn.com/0SEENUS/SAOS01?FORM=TOOLBR
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://lenovo.live.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://lenovo.live.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://g.msn.com/0SEENUS/SAOS01?FORM=TOOLBR
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74005
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
O2 - BHO: Ad-Aware Security Toolbar - {6c97a91e-4524-4019-86af-2aa2d567bf5c} - C:\Program Files\adawaretb\adawareDx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: avast! WebRep - {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll
O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O2 - BHO: ThinkVantage Password Manager - {F040E541-A427-4CF7-85D8-75E3E0F476C5} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: avast! WebRep - {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Ad-Aware Security Toolbar - {6c97a91e-4524-4019-86af-2aa2d567bf5c} - C:\Program Files\adawaretb\adawareDx.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PWRMGRTR] rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\PWRMGRTR.DLL,PwrMgrBkGndMonitor
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BLOG] rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\BatLogEx.DLL,StartBattLog
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPFNF7] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\NPDIRECT\TPFNF7SP.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPHOTKEY] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPOSDSVC.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TpShocks] TpShocks.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EZEJMNAP] C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TVT Scheduler Proxy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AwaySch] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwaySch.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LPManager] C:\PROGRA~1\THINKV~2\PrdCtr\LPMGR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AMSG] C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\AMSG\Amsg.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] "C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ACTray] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ACWLIcon] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cssauth] "C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssauth.exe" silent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SPC230NC_Monitor] C:\WINDOWS\Philips\SPC230NC\Monitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Z-5 Speakers] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Z-5 Speakers\Z-5 Speakers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast] "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe" /nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ad-Aware Browsing Protection] "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ad-Aware Browsing Protection\adawarebp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ylxkrwhfv3] C:\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\ylxkrwhfv3.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [adaware] reg.exe delete "HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\adaware" /f (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [adaware_XP] reg.exe delete "HKCU\Software\adaware" /f (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [adaware] reg.exe delete "HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\adaware" /f (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Synchronizer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: TrayMin230.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ThinkVantage Password Manager... - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Click to call with Skype - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Click to call with Skype - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - c:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ACNotify - ACNotify.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Ac Profile Manager Service (AcPrfMgrSvc) - Lenovo - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Access Connections Main Service (AcSvc) - Lenovo - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkPad PM Service (IBMPMSVC) - Lenovo - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: IPS Core Service (IPSSVC) - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft Limited - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: System Update (SUService) - - c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkPad HDD APS Logging Service (TPHDEXLGSVC) - Lenovo. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TPHDEXLG.exe
O23 - Service: TSS Core Service (TSSCoreService) - IBM - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvttcsd.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Backup Protection Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrpservice.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Backup Service - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Scheduler - Lenovo Group Limited - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
O23 - Service: tvtnetwk - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe

--
End of file - 16201 bytes

GMER LOG

GMER 1.0.15.15641 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2012-02-10 20:51:06
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Running: wefbzg3v.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\LENOVO\LOCALS~1\Temp\ugddraod.sys

---- Files - GMER 1.0.15 ----

File C:\RRbackups\C 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data0 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data1 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data10 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data100 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data101 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data102 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data103 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data104 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data105 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data106 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data107 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data108 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data109 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data11 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data110 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data111 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data112 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data113 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data114 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data115 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data270 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data271 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data272 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data273 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data274 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data275 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data276 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data277 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data278 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data279 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data28 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data280 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data281 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data282 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data283 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data284 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data285 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data286 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data287 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data288 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data47 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data48 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data49 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data5 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data50 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data51 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data52 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data53 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data54 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data55 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data56 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data57 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data58 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data59 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data6 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data60 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data61 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data62 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data63 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data64 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data66 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data67 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data68 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data69 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data7 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data70 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data71 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data72 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data73 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data74 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data75 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data76 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data77 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data78 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data79 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data8 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data80 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data81 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data82 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data83 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data84 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data85 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data86 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data87 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data88 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data89 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data9 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data90 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data91 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data92 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data93 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data94 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data95 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data96 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data97 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data98 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data99 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\EFSFile 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\HashFile 757434 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Info 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\TOCFile 77005790 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data117 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data118 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data119 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data12 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data120 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data121 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data122 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data123 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data124 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data125 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data126 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data127 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data128 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data129 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data13 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data130 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data131 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data132 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data133 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data134 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data136 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data137 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data138 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data139 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data14 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data140 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data141 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data142 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data143 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data144 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data145 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data146 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data147 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data148 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data149 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data15 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data150 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data151 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data152 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data153 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data155 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data156 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data157 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data158 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data159 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data16 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data160 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data161 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data162 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data163 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data164 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data165 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data166 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data167 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data168 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data169 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data17 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data170 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data171 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data172 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data116 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data135 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data154 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data173 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data192 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data210 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data23 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data249 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data27 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data289 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data307 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data326 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data345 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data46 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data65 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data174 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data175 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data176 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data177 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data178 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data179 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data18 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data180 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data181 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data182 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data183 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data184 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data185 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data186 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data187 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data188 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data189 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data19 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data190 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data191 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data193 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data194 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data195 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data196 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data197 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data198 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data199 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data2 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data20 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data200 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data201 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data202 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data203 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data204 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data205 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data206 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data207 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data208 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data209 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data21 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data211 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data212 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data213 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data214 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data215 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data216 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data217 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data218 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data219 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data22 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data220 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data221 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data222 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data223 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data224 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data225 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data226 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data227 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data228 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data229 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data230 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data231 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data232 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data233 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data234 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data235 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data236 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data237 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data238 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data239 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data24 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data240 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data241 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data242 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data243 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data244 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data245 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data246 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data247 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data248 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data25 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data250 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data251 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data252 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data253 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data254 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data255 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data256 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data257 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data258 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data259 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data26 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data260 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data261 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data262 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data263 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data264 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data265 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data266 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data267 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data268 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data269 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data29 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data290 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data291 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data292 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data293 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data294 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data295 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data296 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data297 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data298 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data299 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data3 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data30 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data300 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data301 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data302 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data303 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data304 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data305 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data306 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data308 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data309 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data31 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data310 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data311 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data312 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data313 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data314 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data315 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data316 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data317 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data318 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data319 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data32 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data320 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data321 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data322 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data323 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data324 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data325 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data327 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data328 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data329 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data33 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data330 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data331 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data332 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data333 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data334 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data335 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data336 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data337 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data338 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data339 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data34 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data340 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data341 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data342 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data343 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data344 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data346 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data347 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data348 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data349 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data35 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data350 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data351 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data352 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data353 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data354 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data355 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data356 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data357 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data358 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data359 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data36 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data37 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data38 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data39 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data4 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data40 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data41 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data42 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data43 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data44 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\C\0\Data45 50003968 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\backups.dat 8192 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\css.dat 8192 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\hints.dat 8192 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\mnd.dat 8192 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\regcerts.dat 8192 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\restore.log 110 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\rr.log 74048 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\SAM 262144 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\secpolicy.dat 53248 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\settings.dat 28672 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\system.dat 12288 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\tvtcmn.dat 8192 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\tvtns.bin 15 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\common\usersids.dat 15600 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lenovo 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lenovo\Client Security Solution 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\CREDHIST 24 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500\0ee18e5e-9e37-430c-9070-b0125f160406 388 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500\Preferred 24 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\fc1e3851f429ea606d6ff1e01a5229f1_c1c4 72d7-7f87-4c5a-a35e-5b1ad33ec60b 52 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18\42e7e898003fbdeb9585806ee1664b51_c1c472d7-7f87-4c5a-a35e-5b1ad33ec60b 57 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18\8f71098770f72c7a67cd8f1151619865_c1c472d7-7f87-4c5a-a35e-5b1ad33ec60b 54 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18\b973ec0ff915c48a18fe09064ce3a22d_c1c472d7-7f87-4c5a-a35e-5b1ad33ec60b 56 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18\d42cc0c3858a58db2db37658219e6400_c1c472d7-7f87-4c5a-a35e-5b1ad33ec60b 893 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Lenovo 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Lenovo\Client Security Solution 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\CREDHIST 24 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500\0ee18e5e-9e37-430c-9070-b0125f160406 388 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500\Preferred 24 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Lenovo 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Lenovo\Client Security Solution 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\hibernation.dat 4 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005\5c05a24649dce38756a5072a69bfe1ba_c1c472d7-7f87-4c5a-a35e-5b1ad33ec60b 47 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005\8f71098770f72c7a67cd8f1151619865_c1c472d7-7f87-4c5a-a35e-5b1ad33ec60b 54 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\CREDHIST 24 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500\0ee18e5e-9e37-430c-9070-b0125f160406 388 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1404323078-3538738752-523830773-500\Preferred 24 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005\51630ac1-3727-4548-a8d2-af27f0420474 388 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005\73aa2e98-95a7-414c-9df0-b6e5cd9bc43b 388 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005\86b342e7-c8f5-4ddd-bb37-b2fad7eec517 388 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005\956a30cd-70c7-436e-8866-1f30bfbff98f 388 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-2441623939-2341895870-809940527-1005\Preferred 24 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LENOVO\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LocalService 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\NetworkService 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs 0 bytes
File C:\RRbackups\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs 0 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\3584934593 0 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242 0 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\@ 2048 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\bckfg.tmp 840 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\cfg.ini 184 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\Desktop.ini 4608 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\keywords 139 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\kwrd.dll 223744 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\L 0 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\L\hvmonmrs 162816 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\U 0 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\U\00000001.@ 2048 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\U\00000002.@ 224768 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\U\00000004.@ 1024 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\U\80000000.@ 1024 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\U\80000004.@ 12800 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB30827$\831605242\U\80000032.@ 97792 bytes

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!