Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Why did my computer show another unknown login user?

(New)
(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Beginner
10-Jul-2012, 06:03 PM #1
Why did my computer show another unknown login user?
Hello, i am new to this site. I need some advice. today i was watching some tv shoes adn then decided to watch youtube and facebook on firefox. Then my computer started to crash. it began to install sonicdvd.exe so i opened up task manager. when i went to processes it showed an unknown user called Rightwing. ive never set up or used that user name before. however earlier today i was scanning paperwork into adobe so on the scanner to asked if i wanted to send the data to General Use(coreduo), which is my username for windows, or send it to local USB or send it to Rightwing(coreduo). my wifi is secured and it's a complicated random password and there are only 2 laptops in the house and the other is not known as rightwing(coreduo). so i rebooted the computer and it's fine now no glitches so far. but does anyone have an explanation? Thanks
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
malaware, virus

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!