Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Virus overtaking laptop/getting worse each day need help asap!

(New)
(!)

JackieSING JackieSING is offline JackieSING has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Member with 26 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
16-Jul-2012, 11:44 PM #1
Exclamation Virus overtaking laptop/getting worse each day need help asap!
my husband had a window to mini clip games opened and we believe our daughter clicked on one of their websites by accident while we were in the other room and some how got a virus on his laptop and now the virus has shut him out where he can only operate in safe mode...and he also gets errors when he can get in but we cant get into the laptop the regular way there is just a black screen but he can get in safe mode but we cant install the virus programs like avg once he's in we were lucky to get the tgs exe it was rejecting it at first to even recognize that that we can use the scan disk but somehow he got through to open it up and get the info for you
we are sending you this message from my account i'm his wife and we put tsg sysinfo on a sd card and got this on his laptop in safe mode:
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3002 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1309 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 225436 MB, Free - 94422 MB; D: Total - 12836 MB, Free - 2145 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 306B
Antivirus: Norton 360, Disabled

how can we begin to get these viruses out when we can not access the computer the regular way? please help you have always been successful before i believe you can help again.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!