Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Google Search Results in "Blank Page"

(New)
(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

19-Mar-2009, 12:44 PM #1
Unhappy Google Search Results in "Blank Page"
I have no idea why, but a week ago I tried to search for something in Google and instead of showing the results in the same tab (I have Internet Explorer), my browser opens a new tab with the title "blank page" and nothing shows up, even after refreshing or waiting forever. I ran Adaware and my AVG virus scanner, but nothing helps. I cleared my cookies, Temp. Internet files and still nothing. The Google help page directed me to try HJT and here I am. Please help. I realize the problem is semi-trivial, but something isn't right. Thanks.

The results from my HJT scan are attached.
Attachment Blocked
Attachments in the HJT forum are often designed to solve a specific issue and not meant to be used without instructions specific to your computer. If you want help specific to your computer, please post a HiJackThis Log. If you started this thread, please make sure you are logged in to be able to view attachments.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
blank page, google, search

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!