Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Warning: Unresponsive Scripts !!!

(New)
(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
27-May-2010, 09:23 AM #1
Exclamation Warning: Unresponsive Scripts !!!
Hi,
I keep getting 'Warning Unresponsive Script ' messages and my browser , Firefox ( 3.6.3 ) and Google Chrome ( 4.1.249.1064 ) , takes ages to open or respond once it is open. I mainly use firefox but many of the scripts that are unresponsive or have stopped working are ' chrome://tavgp/content/...... ' or 'chrome:noscript/content/........' or to do with firefox components even if I am solely using FIREFOX.
I am using a fairly dated system: an Intel Pentium 3 with 600 MHz and 512 MB RAM, Windows XP Professional SP 3 . With the Firefox browser I have the latest version of Noscript as an Addon and AVG Security Toolbar, AVG Safesearch and Zonealarm Toolbar. Am running AVG 9 ANTI VIRUS AND ZONEALARM 9.1.007.002 Firewall and keep uptodate with all these programs.

The second problem is that Google is always preventing the ' re-direction ' of my browser . Neither AVG or Hijackthis have come up with anything suspicious. I have appended a saved HJT logfile. Can anyone help with this ? Much appeciated
HORACE667 .
Attachment Blocked
Attachments in the HJT forum are often designed to solve a specific issue and not meant to be used without instructions specific to your computer. If you want help specific to your computer, please post a HiJackThis Log. If you started this thread, please make sure you are logged in to be able to view attachments.
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
27-May-2010, 09:51 AM #2
Just wanted to add something unrelated to the unresponsive script 'problem' and that is the O 17 Domain hijack, as shown up bin the Hijackthis scan. Does this mean my computer is definitely being re-directed to this Domain name ? Is it trying to control my system and what can I do to rectify the situation ? I have Flagfox on my Firefox browser and have seen a Czech flag on sites that definitely shouldn't be locating their servers in that country. Is anything known about 212.139.132.107.212.139.132.11 ????? Thanks for any help with this .
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!