Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Virus & Other Malware Removal Virus & Other Malware Removal
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Search Engines Don't Work

(!)

Junior Member with 21 posts.

02-Jul-2010, 06:32 PM #1
Search Engines Don't Work
Everytime I go to any home page of a search engine, such as www.bing.com or www.google.com, the home page either doesn't work at all, or will show up extremely flawed. For example, the Bing homepage has no picture and is entirely gray, and other times, on the Google homepage, the word "Google" doesn't even show up. It's just a box with a red x in the corner. If i can get the home page to work, whenever I search something, the search results show up just fine, but if I try to click on anything, it redirects me to http://traffic-delays.com/gosearch.php?q=hello and then some random web page. Please help!

05-Jul-2010, 05:16 PM #2
Also, I don't know if this is a related issue, but nothing on my computer seems to be able to update. The little yellow shield on the taskbar pops up everytime I turn the computer on, but then when I let it update, all the updates end up failing. Not even the Adobe software will update. What do I do?
Senior Member with 1,016 posts.

05-Jul-2010, 05:37 PM #3
Hello,

My name is SweetTech. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems.

If you have already received help elsewhere please inform me so that this topic can be closed.

If you have not, please adhere to the guidelines below and then follow instructions as outlined further below:
  • Logs from malware removal programs (OTL is one of them) can take some time to analyze. I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post.
  • Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you.
    Reading too lightly will cause you to miss important steps, which could have destructive effects.
  • If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
  • These instructions have been specifically tailored to your computer and the issues you are experiencing with your computer. It's important to note that these instructions are not suitable for any other computer, even if the issues are fairly similar.
  • Do not do things I do not ask for, such as running a spyware scan on your computer. The one thing that you should always do, is to make sure sure that your anti-virus definitions are up-to-date!
  • If I instruct you to download a specific tool in which you already have, please delete the copy that you have and re-download the tool. The reason I ask you to do this is because these tools are updated fairly regularly.
  • In Windows Vista and Windows 7, all tools need to be started by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator!
  • Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post.
  • I am going to stick with you until ALL malware is gone from your system. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. From this point, we're in this together
    Because of this, you must reply within three days
    failure to reply will result in the topic being closed!
  • Please do not PM me directly for help. If you have any questions, post them in this topic. The only time you can and should PM me is when I have not been replying to you for several days (usually around 3 days) and you need an explanation. If that's the case, just send me a message on here.
  • Lastly, I am no magician. I will try very hard to fix your issues, but no promises can be made. Also be aware that some infections are so severe that you might need to resort to reformatting and reinstalling your operating system.
    Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but it sadly does happen. Be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.

OTL Custom Scan
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Under Custom Scan paste this in

netsvcs
    drivers32 /all
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll
    %systemroot%\system32\*.wt
    %systemroot%\system32\*.ruy
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.com
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.dll
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini2
    %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.tmp
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\user32.dll /md5
    %systemroot%\system32\ws2_32.dll /md5
    %systemroot%\system32\ws2help.dll /md5
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\ Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
    • You may need two posts to fit them both in.

NEXT:

Scanning with GMER

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning

NEXT:

Please make sure you include the following items in your next post:
1. Any comments or questions you may have that you'd like for me to answer in my next post to you.
2. The logs that were produced after running the OTL scans. (OTL.txt & Extras.txt)
3. The log that was produced after running GMER
4. An update on how your computer is currently running.
It would be helpful if you could answer each question in the order asked, as well as numbering your answers.

06-Jul-2010, 05:26 PM #4
OTL.txt
OTL logfile created on: 7/6/2010 3:16:04 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.7.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

502.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 67.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 13.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 51.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 756 1512 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 70.96 Gb Total Space | 5.63 Gb Free Space | 7.93% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: DELL
Current User Name: Nina
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\ZuneLauncher.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe (Gteko Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF2.exe (FUJIFILM Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe (Symantec Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (ZuneNetworkSvc) -- C:\Program Files\ZuneNss.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (winss) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (OcHealthMon) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
SRV - (OneCareMP) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (InstallShield Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield Shared\Service\InstallShield Licensing Service.exe (Macrovision )
SRV - (msfwsvc) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WLSetupSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (usnjsvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\usnsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (DSBrokerService) -- C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe ()
SRV - (ccEvtMgr) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (ccSetMgr) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (ccPwdSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (wanatw) WAN Miniport (ATW) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys File not found
DRV - (RimUsb) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\RimUsb.sys File not found
DRV - (NULLL) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NULLL.sys File not found
DRV - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (zumbus) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\zumbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (NuidFltr) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\nuidfltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (sptd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys ()
DRV - (MpFilter) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\MpFilter.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (amdagp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (sisagp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
DRV - (MSFWHLPR) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\msfwhlpr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (MSFWDrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\msfwdrv.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (dsunidrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\dsunidrv.sys (Gteko Ltd.)
DRV - (WinUSB) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\winusb.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (DSproct) -- C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys (Gteko Ltd.)
DRV - (ASCTRM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\asctrm.sys (Windows (R) 2000 DDK provider)
DRV - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSFHWICH) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HSFHWICH.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (SymEvent) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (senfilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\senfilt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (nv) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\NV4_MINI.SYS (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (HSF_DP) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (omci) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\omci.sys (Dell Computer Corporation)
DRV - (Sparrow) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (sym_u3) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (sym_hi) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (symc8xx) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (symc810) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys (Symbios Logic Inc.)
DRV - (ultra) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (ql12160) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1080) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1280) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (dac2w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys (Mylex Corporation)
DRV - (mraid35x) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys (American Megatrends Inc.)
DRV - (asc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (asc3550) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (AliIde) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (CmdIde) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (MASPINT) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\MASPINT.SYS (MicroStaff Co.,Ltd.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Secondary Start Pages = http://news.yahoo.com [binary data]

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = 86 3B 42 C8 B4 02 CB 01 [binary data]
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Google"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://www.google.com/search?lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q="
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Google"
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://dell.myway.com/"
FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.type: 1

[2009/04/27 18:55:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/04/27 18:55:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\mozswing@mozswing.org
[2009/02/06 07:38:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\azptwv6g.default\extensions
[2008/02/02 15:08:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\azptwv6g.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}
[2008/02/02 15:08:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\azptwv6g.default\extensions\staged-xpis

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/07/05 16:14:58 | 000,000,765 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.com
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 us.search.yahoo.com
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 uk.search.yahoo.com
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 search.yahoo.com
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.com.br
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.it
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.es
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.co.jp
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.com.mx
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.ca
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.com.au
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.nl
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.co.za
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.be
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.gr
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.at
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.se
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.ch
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.pt
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.dk
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.fi
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.ie
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.no
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.de
O1 - Hosts: 84.16.244.54 www.google.fr
O1 - Hosts: 2 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D797AC17-F3D9-44BA-9F76-FC885526756E} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java New STRUGGLIN\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4B9E-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dscactivate] C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe ( )
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OneCareUI] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [REGSHAVE] C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE (FUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Zune Launcher] C:\Program Files\ZuneLauncher.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [DellSupport] C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe (Gteko Ltd.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\RunOnce: [Shockwave Updater] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\SWHELP~2.EXE -Update -1100465 -Mozilla\4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident\4.0; File not found
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnceEx: [] File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\ExifLauncher2.lnk = C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF2.exe (FUJIFILM Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowLegacyWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowUnhashedWebView = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 177
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: NoDispBackgroundPage = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: NoDispScrSavPage = 0
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: aol.com ([objects] * is out of zone range - 5)
O16 - DPF: {05CA9FB0-3E3E-4B36-BF41-0E3A5CAA8CD8} http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...OGAControl.cab (Office Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {05D44720-58E3-49E6-BDF6-D00330E511D3} http://zone.msn.com/binFrameWork/v10...I.cab55579.cab (MSN Games – Matchmaking)
O16 - DPF: {1239CC52-59EF-4DFA-8C61-90FFA846DF7E} http://www.musicnotes.com/download/mnviewer.cab (Musicnotes Viewer)
O16 - DPF: {15B782AF-55D8-11D1-B477-006097098764} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...re/awswaxd.cab (Macromedia Authorware Web Player Control)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/s...irector/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...eckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary...r.cab56986.cab (Checkers Class)
O16 - DPF: {233C1507-6A77-46A4-9443-F871F945D258} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...irector/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {3BB54395-5982-4788-8AF4-B5388FFDD0D8} http://zone.msn.com/BinFrameWork/v10...y.cab55579.cab (MSN Games – Buddy Invite)
O16 - DPF: {3FE16C08-D6A7-4133-84FC-D5BFB4F7D886} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/rtlw/def...GameLoader.cab (WebGameLoader Class)
O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} http://www2.snapfish.com/SnapfishActivia.cab (Snapfish Activia)
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1006.cab (MySpace Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w2/resources/MSNPUpld.cab (MSN Photo Upload Tool)
O16 - DPF: {5736C456-EA94-4AAC-BB08-917ABDD035B3} http://zone.msn.com/binframework/v10...t.cab55579.cab (MSN Games – Game Chat)
O16 - DPF: {5C051655-FCD5-4969-9182-770EA5AA5565} http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary...n.cab56986.cab (Solitaire Showdown Class)
O16 - DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} http://messenger.zone.msn.com/EN-US/.../GAME_UNO1.cab (UnoCtrl Class)
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/res...scbase5036.cab (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module)
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsof...?1168560474390 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} http://upload.facebook.com/controls/...Uploader55.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {8FA2192F-B95D-40E3-898F-8D7ABB8E00D0} http://www.gamehouse.com/games/SpinTopGamesLauncher.cab (SpinTop Games Launcher)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get.../ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {935F9B04-0C7B-4454-A391-348C54AD7ADD} http://www.gamehouse.com/games/JBGamePlayer.cab (Jolly Bear Games Player)
O16 - DPF: {95B5D20C-BD31-4489-8ABF-F8C8BE748463} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames...z.cab99160.cab (MSN Games – Hearts)
O16 - DPF: {9BDF4724-10AA-43D5-BD15-AEA0D2287303} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames...e.cab79352.cab (MSN Games – Texas Holdem Poker)
O16 - DPF: {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader2.cab (MySpace Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {A8F2B9BD-A6A0-486A-9744-18920D898429} http://www.sibelius.com/download/sof...iveXPlugin.cab (ScorchPlugin Class)
O16 - DPF: {ABB660B6-6694-407B-950A-EDBA5A159722} http://www.shockwave.com/content/dav...%20Control.cab (DVC Download Control)
O16 - DPF: {B516CA4E-A5BA-405C-AFCF-A97F08CC7429} http://www.gamehouse.com/games/GoBitGamesPlayer.cab (GoBit Games Player)
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramewor....cab102118.cab (MSN Games - Installer)
O16 - DPF: {BFF1950D-B1B4-4AE8-B842-B2CCF06D9A1B} http://aolsvc.aol.com/onlinegames/tr...amesplayer.cab (Zylom Games Player)
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary...t.cab56907.cab (MessengerStatsClient Class)
O16 - DPF: {C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3} http://a532.g.akamai.net/f/532/6712/.../installer.exe (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/ge...sh/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8} http://a532.g.akamai.net/f/532/6712/.../installer.exe (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {DA2AA6CF-5C7A-4B71-BC3B-C771BB369937} http://zone.msn.com/binframework/v10...y.cab55579.cab (MSN Games – Game Communicator)
O16 - DPF: {DA80E089-4648-43D5-93B4-7F37917084E6} http://www.candystand.com/assets/act...cheManager.CAB (CacheManager.CacheManagerCtrl)
O16 - DPF: {E5D419D6-A846-4514-9FAD-97E826C84822} http://fdl.msn.com/zone/datafiles/heartbeat.cab (HeartbeatCtl Class)
O16 - DPF: {E77F23EB-E7AB-4502-8F37-247DBAF1A147} http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01...l/MSNPUpld.cab (Windows Live Hotmail Photo Upload Tool)
O16 - DPF: {E856B973-45FD-4559-8F82-EAB539144667} http://pccheckup.dellfix.com/rel/41/...l/gtdownde.cab (Dell PC Checkup Installer Control)
O16 - DPF: {FF3C5A9F-5A99-4930-80E8-4709194C2AD3} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames...n.cab55579.cab (ZPA_Backgammon Object)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 68.238.128.12 68.238.64.12
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.8.5.1302.1018.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.8.5.1302.1018.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddcyy.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ddcyy.dll File not found
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2007/06/25 19:53:56 | 000,000,038 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: Wmi - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wmi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

Drivers32: midi - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdmaud.drv (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: midimapper - C:\WINDOWS\System32\midimap.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: mixer - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdmaud.drv (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.iac2 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iac25_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.imaadpcm - C:\WINDOWS\System32\imaadp32.acm (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.msadpcm - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msadp32.acm (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.msaudio1 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msaud32.acm (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.msg711 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSG711.ACM (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.msg723 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSG723.ACM (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.msgsm610 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSGSM32.ACM (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.siren - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sirenacm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sl_anet.acm (Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.)
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TSSOFT32.ACM (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.I420 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msh263.drv (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.iv31 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\IR32_32.DLL ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv32 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\IR32_32.DLL ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv41 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir41_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.iv50 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir50_32.dll (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.iyuv - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iyuv_32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.M261 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msh261.drv (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.M263 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msh263.drv (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.mrle - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msrle32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.msvc - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvidc32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.uyvy - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msyuv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.yuy2 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msyuv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.yvu9 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tsbyuv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.yvyu - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msyuv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: wave - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdmaud.drv (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: wavemapper - C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSACM32.DRV (Microsoft Corporation)

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (16902109354000384)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/07/06 15:14:37 | 000,574,976 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/07/03 17:35:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\en-US
[2010/06/21 21:35:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\DownloadToolz
[2010/06/21 21:35:09 | 001,836,764 | ---- | C] (Chermenin Software, Inc. ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop\megavideo_d_setup.exe
[2010/06/08 15:13:20 | 000,743,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
[2010/06/06 19:01:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/06/06 19:00:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
[2010/06/06 18:56:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/07/06 15:14:49 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/07/06 15:08:49 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/07/06 15:07:32 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/07/06 15:07:23 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BOOTSTAT.DAT
[2010/07/06 15:07:22 | 526,536,704 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/07/05 22:24:33 | 007,077,888 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/07/05 22:23:57 | 000,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\NTUSER.INI
[2010/07/05 22:23:42 | 005,134,962 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2010/07/05 20:55:21 | 000,000,362 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job
[2010/07/05 15:13:58 | 000,184,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/07/05 14:58:09 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata15.sqm
[2010/07/05 14:58:08 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt15.sqm
[2010/07/04 23:47:19 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt14.sqm
[2010/07/04 23:47:19 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata14.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:31:24 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt13.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:31:24 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata13.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:29:41 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt12.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:29:41 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata12.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:15:25 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata11.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:15:24 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt11.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:13:26 | 000,002,137 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2010/07/04 18:33:57 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt10.sqm
[2010/07/04 18:33:57 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata10.sqm
[2010/07/03 17:35:44 | 000,000,551 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Zune.lnk
[2010/07/03 16:24:50 | 000,000,542 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\dellstat.ini
[2010/07/02 16:22:34 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata09.sqm
[2010/07/02 16:22:33 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt09.sqm
[2010/07/02 13:16:02 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2010/06/29 21:27:17 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt08.sqm
[2010/06/29 21:27:17 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata08.sqm
[2010/06/27 19:59:24 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata07.sqm
[2010/06/27 19:59:23 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt07.sqm
[2010/06/25 17:37:48 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt06.sqm
[2010/06/25 17:37:48 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata06.sqm
[2010/06/25 17:32:48 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt05.sqm
[2010/06/25 17:32:48 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata05.sqm
[2010/06/25 11:14:31 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt04.sqm
[2010/06/25 11:14:31 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata04.sqm
[2010/06/25 11:10:40 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt03.sqm
[2010/06/25 11:10:40 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata03.sqm
[2010/06/24 00:05:01 | 000,508,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/06/24 00:05:01 | 000,445,370 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PERFH009.DAT
[2010/06/24 00:05:01 | 000,072,576 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PERFC009.DAT
[2010/06/23 21:38:19 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata02.sqm
[2010/06/23 21:38:18 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt02.sqm
[2010/06/23 20:54:44 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt01.sqm
[2010/06/23 20:54:44 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata01.sqm
[2010/06/23 20:52:43 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata00.sqm
[2010/06/23 20:52:42 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt00.sqm
[2010/06/21 21:36:02 | 000,000,851 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop\Megavideo Video Downloader.lnk
[2010/06/21 21:35:35 | 001,836,764 | ---- | M] (Chermenin Software, Inc. ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop\megavideo_d_setup.exe
[2010/06/09 15:16:26 | 000,207,304 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/06/08 21:52:07 | 000,001,355 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2010/06/08 20:46:14 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt19.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:46:14 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata19.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:33:48 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt18.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:33:48 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata18.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:20:41 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt17.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:20:41 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata17.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:16:25 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt16.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:16:25 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata16.sqm
[2010/06/06 19:00:58 | 000,001,678 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/07/03 17:35:44 | 000,000,551 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Zune.lnk
[2010/06/21 21:36:02 | 000,000,851 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop\Megavideo Video Downloader.lnk
[2010/06/06 19:00:58 | 000,001,678 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2009/11/11 22:49:31 | 000,000,118 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MRT.INI
[2008/08/22 13:24:24 | 000,000,067 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\TTLA.ini
[2008/07/21 13:31:50 | 000,000,206 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dfbfabcb_d.dll
[2008/06/01 00:35:54 | 000,717,296 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sptd.sys
[2008/04/25 19:55:12 | 000,000,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2008/03/20 20:21:57 | 001,539,734 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hagkvovp.ini
[2008/03/20 20:19:54 | 000,294,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mmllm.ini2
[2008/03/20 20:19:53 | 000,294,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mmllm.ini
[2008/03/20 18:51:14 | 001,540,094 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ynmrnymr.ini
[2008/03/20 13:42:42 | 001,540,052 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvyheisu.ini
[2008/03/20 06:35:43 | 001,539,734 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\luvdftkk.ini
[2008/03/19 06:29:25 | 001,324,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\eshjwprn.ini
[2008/03/18 06:26:00 | 001,537,265 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\chknmjyp.ini
[2008/03/17 18:45:37 | 001,359,127 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kijkxpxh.ini
[2008/03/17 16:02:40 | 001,358,887 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\htcvfhgq.ini
[2008/03/17 15:03:00 | 001,358,887 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hueesmvo.ini
[2008/03/16 20:58:12 | 001,366,803 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\miytyoex.ini
[2008/03/16 20:05:32 | 001,367,901 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gtnjmyfl.ini
[2008/03/16 18:54:34 | 000,228,156 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qtvwa.ini2
[2008/03/16 17:23:36 | 001,367,883 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jcspqsjq.ini
[2008/03/15 21:57:28 | 001,367,283 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xuelaeod.ini
[2008/03/15 21:54:14 | 000,229,706 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rrutv.ini2
[2008/03/15 21:54:13 | 000,229,706 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rrutv.ini
[2008/03/15 20:05:17 | 001,367,763 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bjbkgsim.ini
[2008/03/14 19:42:41 | 001,366,743 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\aycoxlyi.ini
[2008/03/14 18:20:17 | 001,366,683 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deupfpgg.ini
[2008/03/14 15:00:40 | 001,366,863 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbxmvyke.ini
[2008/03/13 19:14:31 | 000,007,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ppqss.ini2
[2007/08/08 10:59:49 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SETUP32.INI
[2007/06/26 18:59:44 | 000,000,035 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\A5W.INI
[2007/06/25 19:53:55 | 000,000,645 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PCalcpro.ini
[2007/06/25 19:53:55 | 000,000,543 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\asc_sys.ini
[2007/06/25 19:53:55 | 000,000,182 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\medlrng.ini
[2007/06/25 19:53:09 | 000,018,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ODBCSTF.DLL
[2007/06/25 19:49:43 | 000,050,688 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iproc.dll
[2007/06/25 19:49:43 | 000,041,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iprocnt.dll
[2007/06/25 19:45:46 | 000,000,134 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\awshkwv.ini
[2007/06/25 19:45:45 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\twdll.dll
[2007/03/05 13:34:28 | 000,676,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGACheckControl.DLL
[2006/09/16 10:27:37 | 000,000,002 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2006/06/17 16:31:41 | 000,000,195 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\KA.INI
[2006/05/04 19:38:47 | 000,000,478 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SunData.ini
[2006/05/04 19:37:55 | 000,000,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\TTL3.ini
[2005/11/22 21:09:59 | 000,000,810 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdPlayer.ini
[2005/05/16 14:55:22 | 000,000,580 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2005/05/16 08:39:59 | 000,030,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WNASPI32.DLL
[2005/05/16 08:39:59 | 000,000,291 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msfsetup.ini
[2005/05/11 20:23:13 | 000,000,542 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\dellstat.ini
[2005/05/04 20:49:50 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/05/04 20:05:00 | 000,000,371 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2005/01/28 06:08:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/08/10 11:13:12 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ORUN32.INI
[2004/08/04 03:00:00 | 000,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FXSPERF.INI
[2004/02/10 12:08:00 | 000,000,373 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlbccoin.ini
[2003/01/07 15:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2002/11/13 12:40:22 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlbcvs.dll
[2000/09/08 18:53:50 | 000,073,839 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KodakOneTouch.dll
[1995/09/15 17:31:14 | 000,210,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSVCRT10.DLL

========== LOP Check ==========

[2007/10/13 18:45:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Broderbund
[2008/02/11 18:37:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
[2006/03/27 17:35:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MSN Search Toolbar
[2008/05/02 18:23:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\n7-89-o9-3r-4t-r9
[2009/02/03 17:20:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound
[2008/08/29 17:18:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PrevxCSI
[2007/10/31 17:32:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SupportSoft
[2008/02/10 14:24:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2008/05/07 19:13:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
[2009/03/12 22:58:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{00D89592-F643-4D8D-8F0F-AFAE0F14D4C3}
[2009/10/02 18:55:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
[2009/04/27 07:06:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{8CD7F5AF-ECFA-4793-BF40-D8F42DBFF906}
[2008/04/25 19:58:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\acccore
[2009/12/10 08:30:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Big Fish Games
[2008/06/01 00:35:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\DAEMON Tools
[2006/06/29 14:32:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\eAcceleration
[2010/04/21 13:33:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\FreezeTag
[2007/12/25 22:39:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\FUJIFILM
[2008/05/02 18:22:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\GameHouse
[2008/05/23 14:38:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\GetRightToGo
[2007/12/17 17:03:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\gtk-2.0
[2008/08/23 00:05:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\iPodifier
[2007/08/28 00:45:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Leadertech
[2010/07/02 15:40:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\LimeWire
[2009/02/03 17:20:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound
[2010/04/21 15:25:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Silverback Productions
[2007/10/03 14:35:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Viewpoint
[2008/06/13 17:06:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Application Data\Windows Live Writer

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >
[2007/06/25 19:53:56 | 000,000,038 | ---- | M] () -- C:\autoexec.bat
[2010/05/09 12:46:53 | 000,000,211 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\BOOT.INI
[2004/08/10 11:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CONFIG.SYS
[2005/05/04 20:10:16 | 000,004,834 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\DELL.SDR
[2010/07/06 15:07:22 | 526,536,704 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2004/08/10 11:14:36 | 000,004,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\INFCACHE.1
[2004/08/10 11:04:08 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2008/04/25 19:58:19 | 000,001,205 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\IPH.PH
[2004/08/10 11:04:08 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2004/08/04 03:00:00 | 000,047,564 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\NTDETECT.COM
[2008/09/25 17:58:22 | 000,250,048 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ntldr
[2010/07/06 15:07:20 | 792,723,456 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
[2008/07/21 14:26:18 | 000,000,557 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Pltfrm2.ini
[2006/04/14 23:05:02 | 000,009,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\regxpcom.exe
[2010/05/05 16:54:21 | 000,000,404 | ---- | M] () -- C:\rkill.log
[2010/06/23 20:52:43 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata00.sqm
[2010/06/23 20:54:44 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata01.sqm
[2010/06/23 21:38:19 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata02.sqm
[2010/06/25 11:10:40 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata03.sqm
[2010/06/25 11:14:31 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata04.sqm
[2010/06/25 17:32:48 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata05.sqm
[2010/06/25 17:37:48 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata06.sqm
[2010/06/27 19:59:24 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata07.sqm
[2010/06/29 21:27:17 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata08.sqm
[2010/07/02 16:22:34 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata09.sqm
[2010/07/04 18:33:57 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata10.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:15:25 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata11.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:29:41 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata12.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:31:24 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata13.sqm
[2010/07/04 23:47:19 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata14.sqm
[2010/07/05 14:58:09 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata15.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:16:25 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata16.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:20:41 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata17.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:33:48 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata18.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:46:14 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmdata19.sqm
[2010/06/23 20:52:42 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt00.sqm
[2010/06/23 20:54:44 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt01.sqm
[2010/06/23 21:38:18 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt02.sqm
[2010/06/25 11:10:40 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt03.sqm
[2010/06/25 11:14:31 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt04.sqm
[2010/06/25 17:32:48 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt05.sqm
[2010/06/25 17:37:48 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt06.sqm
[2010/06/27 19:59:23 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt07.sqm
[2010/06/29 21:27:17 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt08.sqm
[2010/07/02 16:22:33 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt09.sqm
[2010/07/04 18:33:57 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt10.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:15:24 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt11.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:29:41 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt12.sqm
[2010/07/04 21:31:24 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt13.sqm
[2010/07/04 23:47:19 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt14.sqm
[2010/07/05 14:58:08 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt15.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:16:25 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt16.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:20:41 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt17.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:33:48 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt18.sqm
[2010/06/08 20:46:14 | 000,000,244 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\sqmnoopt19.sqm

< %systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll >
[2003/07/29 06:27:40 | 000,078,336 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\PRTPROCS\W32X86\DLBCPP5C.DLL
[2008/07/06 05:06:10 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\PRTPROCS\W32X86\filterpipelineprintproc.dll
[2007/04/09 13:23:54 | 000,028,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\PRTPROCS\W32X86\mdippr.dll

< %systemroot%\system32\*.wt >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.ruy >

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.com >
[2006/04/18 15:39:28 | 000,026,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalMonospace.CompositeFont
[2006/06/29 14:53:56 | 000,026,489 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalSansSerif.CompositeFont
[2006/04/18 15:39:28 | 000,029,779 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalSerif.CompositeFont
[2006/06/29 14:58:52 | 000,030,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalUserInterface.CompositeFont

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.dll >

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini >
[2004/08/10 11:03:42 | 000,000,067 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\DESKTOP.INI

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini2 >

< %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.tmp >

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[1 C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp -> ]

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >
[2004/08/10 10:56:48 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT.SAV
[2004/08/10 10:56:46 | 000,634,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE.SAV
[2004/08/10 10:56:46 | 000,872,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM.SAV

< %systemroot%\system32\user32.dll /md5 >
[2008/04/13 17:12:08 | 000,578,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\user32.dll

< %systemroot%\system32\ws2_32.dll /md5 >
[2008/04/13 17:12:10 | 000,082,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ws2_32.dll

< %systemroot%\system32\ws2help.dll /md5 >
[2008/04/13 17:12:10 | 000,019,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ws2help.dll

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\ Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 98 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:EE96529E
@Alternate Data Stream - 125 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:27AAAD97
@Alternate Data Stream - 120 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:9075FC48
@Alternate Data Stream - 100 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A11F741D
< End of report >

06-Jul-2010, 05:29 PM #5
Extras.txt
OTL Extras logfile created on: 7/6/2010 3:16:04 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.7.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

502.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 67.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 13.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 51.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 756 1512 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 70.96 Gb Total Space | 5.63 Gb Free Space | 7.93% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: DELL
Current User Name: Nina
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [FinePix] -- "C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\FinePixViewer.exe" "%1" (FUJIFILM Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameter s\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameter s\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameter s\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameter s\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameter s\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0 -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone) -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameter s\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0 -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Antivirus\Realmon.exe" = C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Antivirus\Realmon.exe:*isabled:Realmon -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe" = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare -- ()
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" = C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Antivirus\Shellscn.exe" = C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Antivirus\Shellscn.exe:*:Enabled:Shellscn -- File not found
"C:\academic\iss2\iss.exe" = C:\academic\iss2\iss.exe:*:Enabled:Sybase Inc. Product File -- ()
"C:\Program Files\Graboid\tools\nntp\archiver.exe" = C:\Program Files\Graboid\tools\nntp\archiver.exe:*:Enabled:nzb downloader and post processor -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Graboid\tools\nntp\player.exe" = C:\Program Files\Graboid\tools\nntp\player.exe:*isabled:nzb downloader and post processor -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Graboid\tools\media\vlc\vlc.exe" = C:\Program Files\Graboid\tools\media\vlc\vlc.exe:*isabled:VLC media player -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" = C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" = C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Morpheus\Morpheus.exe" = C:\Program Files\Morpheus\Morpheus.exe:*:Enabled:Morpheus -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone) -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe" = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire -- (Lime Wire, LLC)
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0008546E-DF6E-4CC1-AFD0-2CB8E16C95A2}" = Notifier
"{03EDED24-8375-407D-A721-4643D9768BE1}" = kgchlwn
"{073F22CE-9A5B-4A40-A604-C7270AC6BF34}" = ESSSONIC
"{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}" = Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
"{11F3F858-4131-4FFA-A560-3FE282933B6E}" = kgchday
"{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}" = ESSPCD
"{154508C0-07C5-4659-A7A0-E49968750D21}" = HLPPDOCK
"{184E7118-0295-43C4-B72C-1D54AA75AAF7}" = Windows Live Mail
"{24ED4D80-8294-11D5-96CD-0040266301AD}" = FinePixViewer Ver.5.4
"{25EF00BE-F17B-11D6-88EA-000476CD2443}" = Verizon Online
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216014FF}" = Java(TM) 6 Update 14
"{2A6282FF-B75B-463F-90F5-0A43732F690D}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"{2D03B6F8-DF36-4980-B7B6-5B93D5BA3A8F}" = essvatgt
"{2D4F6BE3-6FEF-4FE9-9D01-1406B220D08C}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}" = Java(TM) 6 Update 3
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}" = Java(TM) 6 Update 5
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}" = Java(TM) 6 Update 7
"{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}" = Windows Media Player 10
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}" = Internet Explorer Default Page
"{370BCBBA-67D7-4535-ADCD-58CD1C8DEC99}" = Zune Language Pack (DE)
"{3851147E-5A91-4469-BA4D-13FFFCC8A920}" = Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v2.5.2900.20 Idcrl Install
"{3AC54383-31D1-4907-961B-B12CBB1D0AE8}" = MobileMe Control Panel
"{3CA39B0C-BA85-4D42-AC0F-1FF5F60C3353}" = OTtBPSDK
"{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = NetWaiting
"{40EC6323-497B-44DA-8A88-74578622D9B3}" = Zune Language Pack (IT)
"{4B9F45E8-E3CE-40B4-9463-80A9B3481DEF}" = Banctec Service Agreement
"{508CE775-4BA4-4748-82DF-FE28DA9F03B0}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{5490882C-6961-11D5-BAE5-00E0188E010B}" = FUJIFILM USB Driver
"{5660022E-F3F2-4126-8CC5-9726C47150EB}" = Microsoft Windows Live OneCare Resources v2.5.2900.24
"{5905F42D-3F5F-4916-ADA6-94A3646AEE76}" = Dell Driver Reset Tool
"{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}" = SHASTA
"{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}" = Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
"{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}" = ESSBrwr
"{6513E869-647F-40FD-A55D-CFC92579B9BA}" = PX Engine
"{693C08A7-9E76-43FF-B11E-9A58175474C4}" = kgckids
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6E179C77-7335-458D-9537-4F4EAC0181ED}" = Photo Click
"{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}" = Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{74F7662C-B1DB-489E-A8AC-07A06B24978B}" = Dell System Restore
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7EFA5E6F-74F7-4AFB-8AEA-AA790BD3A76D}" = DellSupport
"{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Modem Helper
"{85CFDC2D-710E-49D5-B799-F3743CA506BA}" = Microsoft Protection Service
"{87843A41-7808-4F2E-B13F-25C1E67CF2FD}" = ESShelp
"{888FFC82-688D-46AB-A776-B417885432B6}" = Zune
"{8943CE61-53BD-475E-90E1-A580869E98A2}" = staticcr
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}" = ESSTOOLS
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"{8A8664E1-84C8-4936-891C-BC1F07797549}" = kgcvday
"{8B21B9EF-6DBF-4F63-8CC7-9F6A56D1EE8E}" = GTOneCare
"{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}" = ESSini
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
"{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}" = ESSgui
"{934E9442-D305-4ACF-AD87-A6C11D677CB9}" = ImageMixer VCD2 for FinePix
"{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9559F7CA-5E34-4237-A2D9-D856464AD727}" = Project64 1.6
"{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}" = VPRINTOL
"{9BD54685-1496-46A5-AB62-357CD140ED8B}" = kgcinvt
"{9D8FEE90-0377-49A9-AEFB-525BDE549BA4}" = ESScore
"{A1588373-1D86-4D44-86C9-78ABD190F9CC}" = kgcmove
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}" = QuickTime
"{A7E4ECCA-4A8E-4258-8EC8-2DCCF5B11320}" = Windows Live installer
"{A8B94669-8654-4126-BD28-D0D2412CDED6}" = TI Connect 1.6
"{AADEA55D-C834-4BCB-98A3-4B8D1C18F4EE}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{AC0EE5B0-A8FB-4D0A-AF03-2EDC518F841B}" = Dell Media Experience
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A82000000003}" = Adobe Reader 8.2.2
"{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}" = ESSCDBK
"{AF06CAE4-C134-44B1-B699-14FBDB63BD37}" = Dell Picture Studio v3.0
"{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}" = OfotoXMI
"{B44529FF-501E-47CD-A06D-223C161BE058}" = FinePixViewer Resource
"{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}" = CCScore
"{B607C354-CD79-4D22-86D1-92DC94153F42}" = Apple Application Support
"{B997C2A0-4383-41BF-B76E-9B8B7ECFB267}" = KSU
"{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}" = Windows Presentation Foundation
"{BDCF27CA-BFC4-4F49-8D24-A925C9505AB8}" = Windows Rights Management Client with Service Pack 2
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D07A8E7E-D324-4945-BA8C-E532AD008FF3}" = Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v2.5.2900.24
"{D1973749-F5E7-40EB-B528-F2B78685B9FF}" = essvcpt
"{D1A74FBB-CA8D-4CCA-9B89-BAAA436DB178}" = iTunes
"{D32470A1-B10C-4059-BA53-CF0486F68EBC}" = Kodak EasyShare software
"{D4936AAF-FFD0-44A1-A7EA-A2DB41CEB5BC}" = iPod for Windows 2005-09-23
"{D8F6834B-D5E7-4451-8681-B051ABD8561D}" = ccCommon
"{D9F4A9F8-92C5-4289-9D04-F0F8F02D580A}" = iPod for Windows 2005-10-12
"{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}" = SFR
"{E18B549C-5D15-45DA-8D8F-8FD2BD946344}" = kgcbaby
"{E26B83D1-C0BB-41BC-8F44-31D5354DD6AF}" = Microsoft Windows OneCare Live AntiSpyware and AntiVirus
"{E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}" = Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
"{E3B3AB03-8ABC-46CF-8CA9-DB5581E1F368}" = FinePix Studio
"{E3BFEE55-39E2-4BE0-B966-89FE583822C1}" = Dell Support Center (Support Software)
"{E5EE9939-259F-4DE2-8023-5C49E16A4F43}" = Norton Internet Security
"{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Digital Line Detect
"{E896DA69-F993-440E-8515-EB197EFB284F}" = BlackBerry Device Software v4.5.0 for the BlackBerry 8320 smartphone
"{EC905264-BCFE-423B-9C42-C3A106266790}" = Windows Rights Management Client Backwards Compatibility SP2
"{ECA1A3B6-898F-4DCE-9F04-714CF3BA126B}" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"{EE4ACABF-531E-419A-9225-B8E0FA4955AF}" = Zune Language Pack (ES)
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F22C222C-3CE2-4A4B-A83F-AF4681371ABE}" = kgcbase
"{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}" = SKINXSDK
"{F71760CD-0F8B-4DCC-B7B7-6B223CC3843C}" = OTtBP
"{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}" = WIRELESS
"{FCDB1C92-03C6-4C76-8625-371224256091}" = ESSPDock
"{FDF9943A-3D5C-46B3-9679-586BD237DDEE}" = SKIN0001
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_8086&DEV_24x6&SUBSYS_542214F1" = Conexant D110 MDC V.92 Modem
"Dell Photo Printer 720" = Dell Photo Printer 720
"Edens Quest The Quest for Akua 1.00" = Edens Quest The Quest for Akua 1.00
"Free Audio CD Burner_is1" = Free Audio CD Burner version 1.2
"Free YouTube to MP3 Converter_is1" = Free YouTube to MP3 Converter version 3.2
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{2A6282FF-B75B-463F-90F5-0A43732F690D}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"InstallShield_{D4936AAF-FFD0-44A1-A7EA-A2DB41CEB5BC}" = iPod for Windows 2005-09-23
"InstallShield_{D9F4A9F8-92C5-4289-9D04-F0F8F02D580A}" = iPod for Windows 2005-10-12
"LimeWire" = LimeWire 5.5.7
"LiveUpdate" = LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation)
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Megavideo Video Downloader_is1" = Megavideo Video Downloader 3.15
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"MSNINST" = MSN
"MWASPI" = MicroStaff WINASPI
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"RealPlayer 6.0" = RealPlayer Basic
"StreetPlugin" = Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
"Uninstall_is1" = Uninstall 1.0.0.1
"VLC media player" = VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6d
"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
"Wdf01009" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.9
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Live OneCare safety scanner" = Windows Live OneCare safety scanner
"Windows Media Encoder 9" = Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"WinSS" = Windows Live OneCare
"winusb0100" = Microsoft WinUsb 1.0
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wudf01009" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.9
"XpsEPSC" = XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0
"Zune" = Zune

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Move Media Player" = Move Media Player

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 7/4/2010 11:28:02 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = ESENT | ID = 448
Description = winss (1352) Data inconsistency detected in table StartupCleanerAppUsageDataTable
of database C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Database\WinSS_st.edb
(126851,50697).

Error - 7/5/2010 3:02:31 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11402
Description = Product: Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 -- Error 1402. Setup
cannot open the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalCo mponents\MSFS.
Verify that you have sufficient permissions to access the registry or contact
Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. For information about
how to contact PSS, see C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\PSS10R.CHM.

Error - 7/5/2010 3:02:52 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1024
Description = Product: Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 - Update 'Security
Update for Excel 2003 (KB982133): EXCEL' could not be installed. Error code 1603.
Windows Installer can create logs to help troubleshoot issues with installing software
packages. Use the following link for instructions on turning on logging support:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=23127

Error - 7/5/2010 3:03:14 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11402
Description = Product: Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 -- Error 1402. Setup
cannot open the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalCo mponents\MSFS.
how to contact PSS, see C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\PSS10R.CHM.

Error - 7/5/2010 3:03:19 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1024
Description = Product: Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 - Update 'Security
Update for Office 2003 (KB982311): MSO' could not be installed. Error code 1603.
Windows Installer can create logs to help troubleshoot issues with installing software
packages. Use the following link for instructions on turning on logging support:

Error - 7/6/2010 1:22:07 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11402

Error - 7/6/2010 1:22:28 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1024
Update for Excel 2003 (KB982133): EXCEL' could not be installed. Error code 1603.

Error - 7/6/2010 1:22:52 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11402

Error - 7/6/2010 1:22:56 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1024
Update for Office 2003 (KB982311): MSO' could not be installed. Error code 1603.

Error - 7/6/2010 6:09:01 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = ESENT | ID = 448
Description = winss (1188) Data inconsistency detected in table StartupCleanerAppUsageDataTable
of database C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Database\WinSS_st.edb
(126851,50697).

[ MSFWSVC Events ]
Error - 2/1/2009 11:36:32 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080
Description = OneCare Firewall failed while executing the following method: BuildAdaptersMap.
Error Code: 0x80070002, Error Message: The system cannot find the file specified.

Error - 3/8/2009 2:57:37 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080
Description = OneCare Firewall failed while executing the following method: WSANSPIoctl.
Error Code: 0x80072726, Error Message: An invalid argument was supplied. .

Error - 3/19/2009 8:00:37 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080
Description = OneCare Firewall failed while executing the following method: WSANSPIoctl.

Error - 3/20/2009 9:43:12 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVCDW | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application msfwsvc.exe, version 2.0.1650.0, stamp 474d106e,
faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000, debug? 0, fault address
0x00000000.

Error - 3/22/2009 9:48:35 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

Error - 3/26/2009 5:55:15 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

Error - 5/10/2009 3:45:02 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

Error - 5/14/2009 5:37:26 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

Error - 5/17/2009 2:55:33 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080

Error - 7/3/2009 11:13:24 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = MSFWSVC | ID = 1080
Description = OneCare Firewall failed while executing the following method: BuildAdaptersMap.
Error Code: 0x80070002, Error Message: The system cannot find the file specified.

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/3/2010 3:02:49 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20
Description = Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update
with error 0x80070643: Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (KB982133).

Error - 7/3/2010 3:04:44 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20
Description = Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update
with error 0x80070643: Security Update for Microsoft Office 2003 (KB982311).

Error - 7/4/2010 3:03:35 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20
with error 0x80070643: Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (KB982133).

Error - 7/4/2010 3:05:46 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

Error - 7/4/2010 9:54:07 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

Error - 7/4/2010 9:54:49 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

Error - 7/5/2010 3:02:57 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

Error - 7/5/2010 3:04:32 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

Error - 7/6/2010 1:22:29 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

Error - 7/6/2010 1:22:56 AM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

[ Windows OneCare Events ]
Error - 6/28/2010 1:32:01 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
Description = A provider failed to start properly. The data contains the provider
id.

Error - 6/28/2010 1:50:31 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
Description = A provider failed to start properly. The data contains the provider
id.

Error - 6/29/2010 1:23:48 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
id.

Error - 6/30/2010 5:48:13 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
id.

Error - 7/1/2010 2:09:21 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
id.

Error - 7/2/2010 12:29:36 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
id.

Error - 7/3/2010 9:09:28 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
id.

Error - 7/4/2010 8:49:53 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
id.

Error - 7/4/2010 11:28:05 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
id.

Error - 7/6/2010 6:09:04 PM | Computer Name = DELL | Source = WinSS | ID = 1005
id.

< End of report >

06-Jul-2010, 05:35 PM #6
You may encounter issues with GMER.

If you do please download this program to your computer:

Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.

Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.

06-Jul-2010, 06:04 PM #7
GMER Problems
Yes, I did run into problems with GMER. The first time I ran the scan, the whole computer froze up and nothing was responding. I restarted the computer and tried it again, and about a minute into the scan, the whole screen went blue and had this white writing on it:

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

The problem seems to be caused by the following file: pxtdapod.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFF064008, 0x00000000, 0xA849553E, 0x00000000)

*** pxtdapod.sys - Address A849553E base at A8491000, DateStamp 4b274f8d

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

So that's what showed up, and I was too scared to try GMER again. But now I will try this DeFogger program you suggested, so hold on a little bit, thanks! =D

06-Jul-2010, 06:10 PM #8
Okay. Thanks for letting me know about GMER. I'll await your reply.

06-Jul-2010, 06:10 PM #9
Ran Defogger
Okay, I have successfully run the Defogger program with no problems. My computer has been rebooted. Would you still like me to post the defogger_disable file?

06-Jul-2010, 06:15 PM #10
Nope, don't worry about posting that.

06-Jul-2010, 06:19 PM #11
So... Now what do I do? Do you need some time to work your magic?

06-Jul-2010, 06:26 PM #12
Hello,

I've had a chance to work my magic, and you will find my gift to you below.

Unfortunately it's not a bunny. :/

Please make sure you include the logs that the scans below produce as well as an update on how your computer is running in your next post.

OTL Fix

We need to run an OTL Fix
  1. Please reopen on your desktop.
  2. Copy and Paste the following code into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"

Code:
    :Services
    :OTL
    FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.type: 1
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - No CLSID value found.
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D797AC17-F3D9-44BA-9F76-FC885526756E} - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4B9E-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - No CLSID value found.
    O4 - HKLM..\RunOnceEx: [] File not found
    O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get.../ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: {C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3} http://a532.g.akamai.net/f/532/6712/.../installer.exe (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: {D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8} http://a532.g.akamai.net/f/532/6712/.../installer.exe (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddcyy.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ddcyy.dll File not found
    [2008/03/20 20:21:57 | 001,539,734 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hagkvovp.ini
    [2008/03/20 18:51:14 | 001,540,094 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ynmrnymr.ini
    [2008/03/20 13:42:42 | 001,540,052 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvyheisu.ini
    [2008/03/20 06:35:43 | 001,539,734 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\luvdftkk.ini
    [2008/03/19 06:29:25 | 001,324,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\eshjwprn.ini
    [2008/03/18 06:26:00 | 001,537,265 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\chknmjyp.ini
    [2008/03/17 18:45:37 | 001,359,127 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kijkxpxh.ini
    [2008/03/17 16:02:40 | 001,358,887 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\htcvfhgq.ini
    [2008/03/17 15:03:00 | 001,358,887 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hueesmvo.ini
    [2008/03/16 20:58:12 | 001,366,803 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\miytyoex.ini
    [2008/03/16 20:05:32 | 001,367,901 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gtnjmyfl.ini
    [2008/03/16 18:54:34 | 000,228,156 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qtvwa.ini2
    [2008/03/16 17:23:36 | 001,367,883 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jcspqsjq.ini
    [2008/03/15 21:57:28 | 001,367,283 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xuelaeod.ini
    [2008/03/15 21:54:14 | 000,229,706 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rrutv.ini2
    [2008/03/15 21:54:13 | 000,229,706 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rrutv.ini
    [2008/03/15 20:05:17 | 001,367,763 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bjbkgsim.ini
    [2008/03/14 19:42:41 | 001,366,743 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\aycoxlyi.ini
    [2008/03/14 18:20:17 | 001,366,683 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deupfpgg.ini
    [2008/03/14 15:00:40 | 001,366,863 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbxmvyke.ini
    [2008/03/13 19:14:31 | 000,007,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ppqss.ini2
    @Alternate Data Stream - 98 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:EE96529E
    @Alternate Data Stream - 125 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:27AAAD97
    @Alternate Data Stream - 120 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:9075FC48
    @Alternate Data Stream - 100 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A11F741D

:Reg

:Files

:Commands
    [purity]
    [emptytemp]
    [resethosts]
    [EMPTYFLASH]
    [start explorer]
    [Reboot]
  3. Push
  4. OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  5. Click .
  6. A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
  7. If the machine reboots, the log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run.

NEXT:

Running ComboFix
Download ComboFix from one of the following locations:
Link 1
Link 2

VERY IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

* IMPORTANT - Disable your Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

• Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

• Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
Notes:
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.

Please make sure you include the ComboFix log in your next reply as well as describe how your computer is running now

06-Jul-2010, 07:43 PM #13
OTL Fix
I ran the OTL Fix, and during the scan, this mesage popped up:

Temporary Internet Files is a Windows system folder and is required for Windows to run properly. It cannot be deleted.

After I pushed OK, it popped up again, about 30 seconds later. I pushed OK again.

After that, it appears as though the Fix worked, even though my toolbar disappeared during it... Is that supposed to happen?

But after rebooting the computer, my search engine is working! Bing has a picture on it's home page again! =D

Here's the log from the OTL Fix:

All processes killed
========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== OTL ==========
Prefs.js: 1 removed from network.proxy.type
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Brows er Helper Objects\{7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Brows er Helper Objects\{D797AC17-F3D9-44BA-9F76-FC885526756E}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D797AC17-F3D9-44BA-9F76-FC885526756E}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\Locked not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ShellBrowser\\{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{0B53EAC3-8D69-4B9E-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{0B53EAC3-8D69-4B9E-9B19-A37C9A5676A7}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx\\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C4925E65-7A1E-11D2-8BB4-00A0C9CC72C3}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8}\ not found.
File oft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control Microsoft XML Parser for Java
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\Microsoft XML Parser for Java\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\Microsoft XML Parser for Java\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\\Authentication Packages:C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddcyy.dll deleted successfully.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\hagkvovp.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\ynmrnymr.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvyheisu.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\luvdftkk.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\eshjwprn.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\chknmjyp.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\kijkxpxh.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\htcvfhgq.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\hueesmvo.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\miytyoex.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\gtnjmyfl.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\qtvwa.ini2 not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\jcspqsjq.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\xuelaeod.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\rrutv.ini2 not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\rrutv.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\bjbkgsim.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\aycoxlyi.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\deupfpgg.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbxmvyke.ini not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\ppqss.ini2 not found.
Unable to delete ADS C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:EE96529E .
Unable to delete ADS C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:27AAAD97 .
Unable to delete ADS C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:9075FC48 .
Unable to delete ADS C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A11F741D .
========== REGISTRY ==========
========== FILES ==========
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: Amra
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Default User

User: Dragan
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Ines
->Temp folder emptied: 356101607 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 47125367 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 1712033 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 117453 bytes

User: LocalService
->Temp folder emptied: 65984 bytes

User: NetworkService
->Temp folder emptied: 1055351 bytes

User: Nina
->Temp folder emptied: 94045080 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 56174533 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 5380657 bytes
->Apple Safari cache emptied: 560371 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 1379317 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 39138 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 2577 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 2883413393 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 64701932 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 34318 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 0 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 3,349.00 mb

C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully

[EMPTYFLASH]

User: All Users

User: Amra

User: Default User

User: Dragan

User: Ines

User: LocalService

User: NetworkService

User: Nina

Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.7.1 log created on 07062010_172837
Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\10259;qc=d;qc=t;qc=233;qc=251;qc=247;qc=234;qc=2 57;qc=242;qc=1593;MC=5;MM=1;MO=1;ch=homepage;ptype=channel;sz=728x90;path=p eople;dcove=d;dcopt=ist;pgurl=1;tile=1;ord=796144445986[1] not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\3;fe=30;rq200=7;rq121=1;s=4;nc=0;cn=0;pb=1;rq852 =1;rq480=4;rq207=7;rq174=4;rq208=7;rq205=7;rq196=6;et=1;ag=0;ce=1;rq195=6;e s=0;rq49=1;gp=1;tile=1;sz=160x600,300x250;ord=622717110[1] not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\3;fe=30;rq200=7;rq121=1;s=4;nc=0;cn=0;pb=1;rq852 =1;rq480=4;rq207=7;rq174=4;rq208=7;rq205=7;rq196=6;et=1;ag=0;ce=1;rq195=6;e s=0;rq49=1;gp=1;tile=1;sz=160x600,300x250;ord=767293587[1] not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\406;ext=407;ext=410;job=178;kds=57;pt=454;smk=29 7;drk=77;hr=128;bdys=49;bdys=46;bdys=47;bdys=45;uid=13;subid=1;targethost=w ww.match.com;ubid=0;s=mt;pos=bom;ord=1360446534960492[1].7 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\406;ext=407;ext=410;job=178;kds=57;pt=454;smk=29 7;drk=77;hr=128;bdys=49;bdys=46;bdys=47;bdys=45;uid=13;subid=1;targethost=w ww.match.com;ubid=0;s=mt;pos=bom;ord=2049120090144174[1].2 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\406;ext=407;ext=410;job=178;kds=57;pt=454;smk=29 7;drk=77;hr=128;bdys=49;bdys=46;bdys=47;bdys=45;uid=13;subid=1;targethost=w ww.match.com;ubid=0;s=mt;pos=bom;ord=4451644515745485[1].5 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\;ar=2;in=3;fe=30;rq200=7;rq121=1;s=4;nc=0;cn=0;p b=1;rq852=1;rq480=4;rq207=7;rq174=4;rq208=7;rq205=7;rq196=6;et=1;ag=0;ce=1; rq195=6;es=0;rq49=1;gp=1;tile=1;sz=728x90;ord=012792029[1] not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\qc=247;qc=234;qc=257;qc=242;qc=1593;MC=5;MM=1;MO =1;ch=homepage;ptype=channel;sz=240x52;path=people;dcove=d;cmpos=globalhead er;cmtyp=tout;dcopt=ist;pgurl=1;tile=2;ord=796144445986[1] not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\t=406;ext=407;ext=410;job=178;kds=57;pt=454;smk= 297;drk=77;hr=128;bdys=49;bdys=46;bdys=47;bdys=45;uid=13;subid=1;targethost =www.match[1].com;ubid=0;s=mt;pos=bom;ord=8352240444763862 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ines\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EEMAXNZK\xt=407;ext=410;job=178;kds=57;pt=454;smk=297;drk =77;hr=128;bdys=49;bdys=46;bdys=47;bdys=45;uid=13;subid=1;pn=1;targethost=w ww.match.com;ubid=0;s=mt;pos=bom;ord=1374862765085496[1].7 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\50%2c300x600%2c336x280%2c336x700;path=2010;path= 06;path=07;path=teresa-guidice-bankruptcy-court-bankrupt;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=6;ord=742446297216 not found!
C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\adsCA870EL1.htm moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\aEd1eS0zMDB4MjUwqAMB6AO7AugDugLoA64C9QMAAQDE4AQB %2526num%253D1%2526sig%253DAGiWqtzVQ0FW0Dy4vT0sKJ9RJs8mQ3WcRQ%2526client%25 3Dca-pub-1894578950532504%2526adurl%253D;ord=1654504510[1] not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\dref=http%253A%252F%252Fad.fed.adecn[1].com%252Fv2%252FDelivery%252FImpression%252Fpubid%253D1000%252Fpid%253DMSN_ Hotmail_WLMUS8_160X600_HF_AdEcn%253Frn%253D461117386 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\jersey;pos=1;sz=728x90;path=2010;path=06;path=07 ;path=teresa-guidice-bankruptcy-court-bankrupt;dcove=d;dcopt=ist;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=2;ord=742446297216 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\leb=rebamcentire;sourc=email-peopledaily-20100610-20392820;sz=300x100%2c336x100;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhos t=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=5;ord=722730672514 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\ontent;ctype=article;page=1;sourc=email-peopledaily-20100608-20391886;sz=170x30;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.sn t142.mail.live[1].com;tile=3;ord=280300199728 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\pe=article;page=1;sourc=email-peopledaily-20100608-20391886;sz=728x90;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;dcopt=ist;pgurl=1;rhost =sn142w.snt142.mail.live[2].com;tile=2;ord=280300199728 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\peopledaily-20100608-20391886;sz=240x52;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;cmpos=globalheader;cmty p=tout;dcopt=ist;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=1;ord=280300199728 not found!
C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\sh20[1].html moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\wivesofnewjersey;pos=2;sz=170x30;path=2010;path= 06;path=07;path=teresa-guidice-bankruptcy-court-bankrupt;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=3;ord=742446297216 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZI6WH2JZ\_3.0_1002[1].1%7C2731299%7C0%7Cundefined%7CADTECH;cookie=info;alias=PU_Queue_gamehouse_ core;loc=100;target=_blank;key=female_15-24_practice+key2+key3+key4;grp=730;misc=1278368566343 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\.0_1002[1].1%7C2272369%7C0%7C225%7CADTECH;cookie=info;alias=Start-page-728x90_gamehouse_core;loc=100;target=_blank;key=female_15-24_practice+key2+key3+key4;grp=73;misc=1278457996265 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\1;sourc=email-peopledaily-20100608-20391886;sz=300x250;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;cmpos=channel;cmtyp=of ie;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=6;ord=280300199728 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\300x250;path=2010;path=06;path=07;path=teresa-guidice-bankruptcy-court-bankrupt;dcove=d;cmpos=channel;cmtyp=ofie;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail. live[1].com;tile=8;ord=742446297216 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\dref=http%253A%252F%252Fad.fed.adecn[1].com%252Fv2%252FDelivery%252FImpression%252Fpubid%253D1000%252Fpid%253DMSN_ Hotmail_WLMUS8_160X600_HF_AdEcn%253Frn%253D281361575 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\dref=http%253A%252F%252Fad.fed.adecn[1].com%252Fv2%252FDelivery%252FImpression%252Fpubid%253D1000%252Fpid%253DMSN_ Hotmail_WLMUS8_160X600_HF_AdEcn%253Frn%253D952383166 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\e;sourc=email-peopledaily-20100610-20392820;sz=300x250;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;cmpos=channel;cmtyp=of ie;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=6;ord=722730672514 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\il-peopledaily-20100608-20391886;sz=300x250%2c300x600%2c336x280%2c336x700;path=people;path=article; dcove=d;pos=1;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[2].com;tile=4;ord=280300199728 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\peopledaily-20100610-20392820;sz=240x52;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;cmpos=globalheader;cmty p=tout;dcopt=ist;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=1;ord=722730672514 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\thompson;celeb=rebamcentire;sourc=email-peopledaily-20100610-20392820;sz=170x30;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.sn t142.mail.live[1].com;tile=3;ord=722730672514 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RDMIYKD3\wivesofnewjersey;pos=5;sz=300x60;path=2010;path= 06;path=07;path=teresa-guidice-bankruptcy-court-bankrupt;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=7;ord=742446297216 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PB4R2ELW\videos;tile=1;sz=1600x2000;cid=4;cntid=609405;mr =MA;channel=;subchannel=;nickname=bushman163;ispub=0;isLog=0;hpcdp=0;tags=o nline,reader,the;ord=8433052550020110[1] not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E80BQ7G1\3.0_1002[1].1%7C2272345%7C0%7C170%7CADTECH;cookie=info;alias=Preroll-300x250_gamehouse_core;loc=100;target=_blank;key=female_15-24_practice+key2+key3+key4;grp=332;misc=1278368359921 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E80BQ7G1\3.0_1002[1].1%7C2272345%7C0%7C170%7CADTECH;cookie=info;alias=Preroll-300x250_gamehouse_core;loc=100;target=_blank;key=female_15-24_practice+key2+key3+key4;grp=730;misc=1278368565125 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E80BQ7G1\dref=http%253A%252F%252Fad.fed.adecn[1].com%252Fv2%252FDelivery%252FImpression%252Fpubid%253D1000%252Fpid%253DMSN_ Hotmail_WLMUS8_160X600_HF_AdEcn%253Frn%253D221433808 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E80BQ7G1\dref=http%253A%252F%252Fad.fed.adecn[1].com%252Fv2%252FDelivery%252FImpression%252Fpubid%253D1000%252Fpid%253DMSN_ Hotmail_WLMUS8_160X600_HF_AdEcn%253Frn%253D308590346 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E80BQ7G1\ivesofnewjersey;pos=5;sz=120x240;path=2010;path= 06;path=07;path=teresa-guidice-bankruptcy-court-bankrupt;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=5;ord=742446297216 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E80BQ7G1\_1002[1].1%7C2272359%7C0%7C170%7CADTECH;cookie=info;alias=Start-page-300x250_gamehouse_core;loc=100;target=_blank;key=female_15-24_practice+key2+key3+key4;grp=587;misc=1278368290375 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E80BQ7G1\_3.0_1002[1].1%7C2731299%7C0%7Cundefined%7CADTECH;cookie=info;alias=PU_Queue_gamehouse_ core;loc=100;target=_blank;key=female_15-24_practice+key2+key3+key4;grp=332;misc=1278368362703 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\10;path=06;path=07;path=teresa-guidice-bankruptcy-court-bankrupt;dcove=d;cmpos=globalheader;cmtyp=tout;dcopt=ist;pgurl=1;rhost=sn14 2w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=1;ord=742446297216 not found!
C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\932993-search-engines-dont-work[1].html moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\ads[9].htm moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\e=article;page=1;sourc=email-peopledaily-20100608-20391886;sz=300x100%2c336x100;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhos t=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[2].com;tile=5;ord=280300199728 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\eleb=rebamcentire;sourc=email-peopledaily-20100610-20392820;sz=728x90;path=people;path=article;dcove=d;dcopt=ist;pgurl=1;rhost =sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=2;ord=722730672514 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\il-peopledaily-20100610-20392820;sz=300x250%2c300x600%2c336x280%2c336x700;path=people;path=article; dcove=d;pos=1;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=4;ord=722730672514 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\ivesofnewjersey;pos=4;sz=300x250;path=2010;path= 06;path=07;path=teresa-guidice-bankruptcy-court-bankrupt;dcove=d;pgurl=1;rhost=sn142w.snt142.mail.live[1].com;tile=4;ord=742446297216 not found!
C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\tag[2].htm moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C3LY052C\tag[3].htm moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\~DFAE59.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\~DFAED2.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\~DFB12A.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\~DFB2AE.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\~DFB44D.tmp not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Nina\Local Settings\Temp\~DFB4F6.tmp not found!
Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

I still have yet to run the ComboFix, so hold on! =D

06-Jul-2010, 07:46 PM #14
Okay.

06-Jul-2010, 08:28 PM #15
ComboFix
When it was trying to download the recovery console, this error message popped up:

Failed to download required files. Aborting ...

Shall continue scanning for malware

Then the whole screen went blue but then it came back to the normal desktop and ComboFix continued to run. Everything else went smoothly except for the screen freezing up a couple times, but that was it. Here's the log:

ComboFix 10-07-06.02 - Nina 07/06/2010 17:53:35.1.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.502.261 [GMT -7:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Nina\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: Windows Live OneCare *On-access scanning enabled* (Outdated) {427ADFC3-B354-4A51-BE34-A9D4218E45C4}
FW: Windows Live OneCare Firewall *enabled* {A3899D22-27E6-4A7E-AE4E-2C106646DAAB}
WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\documents and settings\Dragan\Application Data\a256fb97-162a-4558-be23-08ae4bbcb195_30.avi
c:\documents and settings\Dragan\Start Menu\Programs\Security Tool.lnk
c:\program files\Helper
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.inf
c:\windows\system\CW3215.DLL
c:\windows\system32\d4
c:\windows\system32\e5
c:\windows\system32\g7
c:\windows\system32\IEDFix.exe
c:\windows\system32\mmllm.ini
c:\windows\system32\mmllm.ini2
c:\windows\system32\s3
c:\windows\system32\SrchSTS.exe
c:\windows\system32\tmp.reg
c:\windows\system32\VCCLSID.exe
c:\windows\system32\w8
c:\windows\system32\WS2Fix.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
-------\Legacy_TNIDRIVER

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-06-07 to 2010-07-07 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-07-07 00:20 . 2010-07-07 00:20 -------- d-----w- C:\_OTL
2010-07-04 00:35 . 2010-07-04 00:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\en-US
2010-06-22 04:35 . 2010-06-22 04:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\DownloadToolz
2010-06-08 22:13 . 2010-05-06 10:41 743424 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
2010-06-07 02:01 . 2010-06-07 02:01 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-06-07 02:00 . 2010-06-07 02:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-06-07 01:56 . 2010-06-07 01:56 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-07-07 01:12 . 2008-04-15 00:10 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live
2010-07-05 06:42 . 2008-01-26 02:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Ines\Application Data\LimeWire
2010-07-02 22:40 . 2007-08-24 02:52 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Nina\Application Data\LimeWire
2010-06-07 02:01 . 2008-02-11 23:42 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Nina\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-06-05 00:13 . 2008-08-12 01:49 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2010-05-06 10:41 . 2004-08-04 10:00 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-02 05:22 . 2008-09-06 16:38 1851264 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-04-20 05:30 . 2008-09-06 16:39 285696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-01-07 21:42 . 2010-01-07 21:42 912192 ----a-w- c:\program files\ZuneDBApi.dll
2010-01-07 21:42 . 2010-01-07 21:42 554816 ----a-w- c:\program files\UIXcontrols.dll
2010-01-07 21:42 . 2010-01-07 21:42 1521472 ----a-w- c:\program files\UIX.dll
2010-01-07 21:42 . 2010-01-07 21:42 1304384 ----a-w- c:\program files\ZuneShell.dll
2010-01-07 21:42 . 2010-01-07 21:42 644928 ----a-w- c:\program files\UIX.renderapi.dll
2010-01-07 21:24 . 2010-01-07 21:24 232448 ----a-w- c:\program files\l3codecp.acm
2007-08-27 22:56 . 2007-08-27 22:56 1089440 ----a-w- c:\program files\msidcrl40.dll
------- Sigcheck -------
[-] 2008-04-13 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 . 95360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 . 95360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ReinstallBackups\0005\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 . 95360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ReinstallBackups\0014\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 02000ABF34AF4C218C35D257024807D6 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\BEEP.SYS
[-] 2008-04-13 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . EBDEE8A2EE5393890A1ACEE971C4C246 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ndis.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 558635D3AF1C7546D26067D5D9B6959E . 182912 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ntfs.sys
[-] 2007-02-09 . 05AB81909514BFD69CBB1F2C147CF6B9 . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.3081] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB930916\SP2QFE\ntfs.sys
[-] 2007-02-09 . 19A811EF5F1ED5C926A028CE107FF1AF . 574464 . . [5.1.2600.3081] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntfs.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . B78BE402C3F63DD55521F73876951CDD . 574592 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB930916$\ntfs.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\NULL.SYS
[-] 2008-06-20 . AD978A1B783B5719720CFF204B666C8E . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3GDR\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 2A5554FC5B1E04E131230E3CE035C3F9 . 360320 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 744E57C99232201AE98C49168B918F48 . 360960 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 93EA8D04EC73A85DB02EB8805988F733 . 361344 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 93EA8D04EC73A85DB02EB8805988F733 . 361344 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\tcpip.sys
[-] 2007-10-30 . 90CAFF4B094573449A0872A0F919B178 . 360064 . . [5.1.2600.3244] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748_0$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2007-10-30 . 64798ECFA43D78C7178375FCDD16D8C8 . 360832 . . [5.1.2600.3244] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB941644\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2006-04-20 . B2220C618B42A2212A59D91EBD6FC4B4 . 360576 . . [5.1.2600.2892] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB917953\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2006-04-20 . 1DBF125862891817F374F407626967F4 . 359808 . . [5.1.2600.2892] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB941644$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2006-01-13 . 5562CC0A47B2AEF06D3417B733F3C195 . 360448 . . [5.1.2600.2827] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB913446\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2006-01-13 . 583E063FDC888CA30D05C2724B0D7EF4 . 359808 . . [5.1.2600.2827] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB917953$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2005-05-25 . 63FDFEA54EB53DE2D863EE454937CE1E . 359936 . . [5.1.2600.2685] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB893066\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2005-05-25 . 88763A98A4C26C409741B4AA162720C9 . 359808 . . [5.1.2600.2685] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB913446$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 9F4B36614A0FC234525BA224957DE55C . 359040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB893066$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\browser.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E3CFCCDDA4EDD1D0DC9168B2E18F27B8 . 77312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\lsass.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 84885F9B82F4D55C6146EBF6065D75D2 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\netman.dll
[-] 2005-08-22 . 36739B39267914BA69AD0610A0299732 . 197632 . . [5.1.2600.2743] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netman.dll
[-] 2005-08-22 . 3516D8A18B36784B1005B950B84232E1 . 197632 . . [5.1.2600.2743] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB905414\SP2QFE\netman.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . DAB9E6C7105D2EF49876FE92C524F565 . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB905414$\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\bits\qmgr.dll
[-] 2007-03-29 . CC431E6DEAAD867A583EE5E804EE4CF2 . 409600 . . [6.7.2600.3109] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\qmgr.dll
[-] 2007-03-29 . 65E23953D337574E549B1EF34FE0B1DA . 409600 . . [6.7.2600.3109] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB923845\SP2QFE\qmgr.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C69EC7E5A311334D10DD95F338FCCEA . 382464 . . [6.6.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB923845$\qmgr.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 9222562D44021B988B9F9F62207FB6F2 . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\rpcss.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2589FE6015A316C0F5D5112B4DA7B509 . 399360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\rpcss.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2589FE6015A316C0F5D5112B4DA7B509 . 399360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\rpcss.dll
[-] 2005-07-26 . CE94A2BD25E3E9F4D46A7373FF455C6D . 397824 . . [5.1.2600.2726] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rpcss.dll
[-] 2005-07-26 . C369DF215D352B6F3A0B8C3469AA34F8 . 398336 . . [5.1.2600.2726] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB902400\SP2QFE\rpcss.dll
[-] 2005-04-28 . DA383FB39A6F1C445F3AFC94B3EB1248 . 396288 . . [5.1.2600.2665] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB894391\SP2QFE\rpcss.dll
[-] 2005-04-28 . C8061F289E000703E7672916B7FE1571 . 395776 . . [5.1.2600.2665] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB902400$\rpcss.dll
[-] 2005-01-14 . 419899803CA479B73B02390318C787C0 . 395776 . . [5.1.2600.2595] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB894391$\rpcss.dll
[-] 2005-01-14 . 94456045BEB4545B5EBE1DCC85951AFA . 395776 . . [5.1.2600.2595] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB873333\SP2QFE\rpcss.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 5C83A4408604F737717AB96371201680 . 395776 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB873333$\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 020CEAAEDC8EB655B6506B8C70D53BB6 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\services.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0E776ED5F7CC9F94299E70461B7B8185 . 108544 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\services.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0E776ED5F7CC9F94299E70461B7B8185 . 108544 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\services.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . C6CE6EEC82F187615D1002BB3BB50ED4 . 108032 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\services.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8E14A61ACC1D4A6CD0D38AEBAC7FA3B . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8E14A61ACC1D4A6CD0D38AEBAC7FA3B . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2005-06-11 . AD3D9D191AEA7B5445FE1D82FFBB4788 . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.2696] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB896423\SP2QFE\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2005-06-10 . DA81EC57ACD4CDC3D4C51CF3D409AF9F . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.2696] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 7435B108B935E42EA92CA94F59C8E717 . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB896423$\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\winlogon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\winlogon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE . 502272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winlogon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 06F247492BC786CE5C24A23E178C711A . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 06F247492BC786CE5C24A23E178C711A . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\comctl32.dll
[-] 2006-08-25 . B0124CB21D28B1C9F678B566B6B57D92 . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\comctl32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . A77DFB85FAEE49D66C74DA6024EBC69B . 611328 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB923191$\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 10654F9DDCEA9C46CFB77554231BE73B . 60416 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:32 . 60D1A6342238378BFB7545C81EE3606C . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3GDR\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:23 . F17F6226BDC0CD5F0BEF0DAF84D29BEC . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:06 . A4AB3DCA4A383F0DF4988ABDEB84F9A4 . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP2QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . 19A799805B24990867B00C120D300C3A . 246272 . . [2001.12.4414.701] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB950974$\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . 19A799805B24990867B00C120D300C3A . 246272 . . [2001.12.4414.701] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\es.dll
[-] 2005-07-26 04:39 . 34BBD9ACC1538818F2C878898C64E793 . 243200 . . [2001.12.4414.308] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB950974_0$\es.dll
[-] 2005-07-26 04:20 . 95F5FEA4C6DE2C3F28784D0DCC8F0DD3 . 243200 . . [2001.12.4414.308] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB902400\SP2QFE\es.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 10:00 . ACD36A2DD7D1E9D8A060AA651DC07E63 . 243200 . . [2001.12.4414.258] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB902400$\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\imm32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\imm32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 87CA7CE6469577F059297B9D6556D66D . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\imm32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . DA11D9D6ECBDF0F93436A4B7C13F7BEC . 991744 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB959426\SP3QFE\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C24B983D211C34DA8FCC1AC38477971D . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB959426$\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C24B983D211C34DA8FCC1AC38477971D . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\kernel32.dll
[-] 2007-04-16 . 09F7CB3687F86EDAA4CA081F7AB66C03 . 986112 . . [5.1.2600.3119] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB935839\SP2QFE\kernel32.dll
[-] 2007-04-16 . A01F9CA902A88F7CED06884174D6419D . 984576 . . [5.1.2600.3119] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\kernel32.dll
[-] 2006-07-05 . 0FDD84928A5DDE2510761B7EC76CCEC9 . 985088 . . [5.1.2600.2945] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB917422\SP2QFE\kernel32.dll
[-] 2006-07-05 . D8DB5397DE07577C1CB50BA6D23B3AD4 . 984064 . . [5.1.2600.2945] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB935839$\kernel32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 888190E31455FAD793312F8D087146EB . 983552 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB917422$\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2005-09-01 . 648BF0B4DDE4F7A1156DAE7174D36EFA . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.2751] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB900725\SP2QFE\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2005-09-01 . A1A688EE56CF3BBD24EDEB815D48E9BA . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.2751] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . C2BBD044C741EA4292016C36F718D2E4 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB900725$\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\lpk.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\lpk.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 74D66B3DE265E8789153414E75175F26 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lpk.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B0FEFA816D61EC66AA765DDF534EAB5E . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2001-02-20 08:46 . 6CC73F157A063F676ABE1168B9818734 . 280576 . . [5.00.7128] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\Macromed\AUTHORWA\NP32ASW\AW50\msvcrt.dll
[-] 1997-05-20 21:36 . 6F74F4C275B5214D4BD7174855842E72 . 271632 . . [5.00.7022] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM\MSVCRT.DLL
[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3GDR\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 097722F235A1FB698BF9234E01B52637 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 1DFCA7713EA5A70D5D93B436AEA0317A . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP2QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B4138E99236F0F57D4CF49BAE98A0746 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B4138E99236F0F57D4CF49BAE98A0746 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\mswsock.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4E74AF063C3271FBEA20DD940CFD1184 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748_0$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\netlogon.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 1B5F6923ABB450692E9FE0672C897AED . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\scecli.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A . 180224 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E8A12A12EA9088B4327D49EDCA3ADD3E . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\svchost.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2005-07-08 . 1418A3A6E76E5A2E3F5E43866E793A8B . 249344 . . [5.1.2600.2716] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB893756\SP2QFE\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2005-07-08 . FB78839B36025AA286A51289ED28B73E . 249344 . . [5.1.2600.2716] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EB4A4187D74A8EFDCBEA3EA2CB1BDFBD . 246272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB893756$\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\user32.dll
[-] 2007-03-08 . 7AA4F6C00405DFC4B70ED4214E7D687B . 578048 . . [5.1.2600.3099] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB925902\SP2QFE\user32.dll
[-] 2007-03-08 . B409909F6E2E8A7067076ED748ABF1E7 . 577536 . . [5.1.2600.3099] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\user32.dll
[-] 2005-03-02 . 1800F293BCCC8EDE8A70E12B88D80036 . 577024 . . [5.1.2600.2622] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB890859\SP2QFE\user32.dll
[-] 2005-03-02 . DE2DB164BBB35DB061AF0997E4499054 . 577024 . . [5.1.2600.2622] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB925902$\user32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . C72661F8552ACE7C5C85E16A3CF505C4 . 577024 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB890859$\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\userinit.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2ED0B7F12A60F90092081C50FA0EC2B2 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ws2help.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ws2help.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 9BEACB911CA61E5881102188AB7FB431 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ws2help.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\explorer.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe
[-] 2007-06-13 . 7712DF0CDDE3A5AC89843E61CD5B3658 . 1033216 . . [6.00.2900.3156] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB938828\SP2QFE\explorer.exe
[-] 2007-06-13 . 97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 . 1033216 . . [6.00.2900.3156] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 . 1032192 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB938828$\explorer.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\srsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92BDF74F12D6CBEC43C94D4B7F804838 . 170496 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 49911DD39E023BB6C45E4E436CFBD297 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EEF46DAB68229A14DA3D8E73C99E2959 . 129536 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\eventlog.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 . 55808 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 30A609E00BD1D4FFC49D6B5A432BE7F2 . 1580544 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 24232996A38C0B0CF151C2140AE29FC8 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2006-12-19 . 6815DEF9B810AEFAC107EEAF72DA6F82 . 134656 . . [6.00.2900.3051] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2006-12-19 . 53D9184A21C5CBF600D918E51EF3A7E5 . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.3051] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB928255\SP2QFE\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E7518DC542D3EBDCB80EDD98462C7821 . 134656 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB928255$\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\regsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 3151427DB7D87107D1C5BE58FAC53960 . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92360854316611F6CC471612213C3D92 . 190976 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4B8D61792F7175BED48859CC18CE4E38 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B60C877D16D9C880B952FDA04ADF16E6 . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ACPIEC.SYS
[-] 2008-04-13 16:39 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 16:39 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\aec.sys
[-] 2006-02-15 00:30 . 1EE7B434BA961EF845DE136224C30FEC . 142464 . . [5.1.2601.2180] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB900485\SP2QFE\aec.sys
[-] 2006-02-15 00:22 . 1EE7B434BA961EF845DE136224C30FEC . 142464 . . [5.1.2601.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\aec.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 03:39 . 841F385C6CFAF66B58FBD898722BB4F0 . 142464 . . [5.1.2601.2078] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB900485$\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\agp440.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4448006B6BC60E6C027932CFC38D6855 . 29056 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . CDDD4416B2B4C7295FE3FDB6DDE57E4E . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . CDDD4416B2B4C7295FE3FDB6DDE57E4E . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2006-11-01 19:17 . 925F8B61ED301A317BA850EBEECBDAA0 . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 10:00 . DDF8D47ACF8FC3FE5F7F2B95C4D4D136 . 924432 . . [4.1.6140] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB924667$\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 95FD808E4AC22ABA025A7B3EAC0375D2 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 04:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 04:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2005-01-28 20:44 . 140EF97B64F560FD78643CAE2CDAD838 . 25088 . . [10.0.3790.3802] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2005-01-28 20:44 . 140EF97B64F560FD78643CAE2CDAD838 . 25088 . . [10.0.3790.3802] . . c:\windows\RegisteredPackages\{30C7234B-6482-4A55-A11D-ECD9030313F2}\MsPMSNSv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 10:00 . C086483E3DBA8C1C0A687EC8D5B3D4C1 . 52224 . . [9.0.1.56] . . c:\windows\RegisteredPackages\{30C7234B-6482-4A55-A11D-ECD9030313F2}$BACKUP$\System\MsPMSNSv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:12 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:12 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 10:00 . B62F29C00AC55A761B2E45877D85EA0F . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 . 185856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\upnphost.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 . 185856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\upnphost.dll
[-] 2007-02-05 . 36ACA6CDC19C95FF468A1426EB7F32F0 . 185344 . . [5.1.2600.3077] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB931261\SP2QFE\upnphost.dll
[-] 2007-02-05 . ACA5D98663D879C6BAAFCEA7E2F1B710 . 185344 . . [5.1.2600.3077] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\upnphost.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0546477BDE979E33294FE97F6B3DE84A . 185344 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB931261$\upnphost.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4D83ED8BDDEC431FC8AD907B47CFB6E3 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\dsound.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4D83ED8BDDEC431FC8AD907B47CFB6E3 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\dsound.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 55E148C01296696588EAFA425782C3E8 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dsound.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0607CBC6FA20114CB491EFE4B2F9EFAD . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\d3d9.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0607CBC6FA20114CB491EFE4B2F9EFAD . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . D67BDBBDA86CC9AEEBBAF3217C1717D8 . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\d3d9.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A340CD71EB535A3DD751B5F28723E50C . 279552 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ddraw.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A340CD71EB535A3DD751B5F28723E50C . 279552 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ddraw.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 7ED462F353B3D915A418A689FA881F96 . 266240 . . [5.03.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ddraw.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:12 . 5652F6CE1D9E9D8068B9D29BC21B5409 . 84992 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\olepro32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:12 . 5652F6CE1D9E9D8068B9D29BC21B5409 . 84992 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\olepro32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 10:00 . B48D3193DD1474DCBCC32BF4779AC698 . 83456 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\olepro32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . DBE2B62353660ECCA0D75EA307A717E9 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\perfctrs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . DBE2B62353660ECCA0D75EA307A717E9 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\perfctrs.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96492C721C6EA517E2BFD5381FEF55E3 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\perfctrs.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DellSupport"="c:\program files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" [2007-03-15 460784]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-09-05 417792]
"DellSupportCenter"="c:\program files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [2009-05-21 206064]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"dscactivate"="c:\program files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" [2007-10-10 16384]
"REGSHAVE"="c:\program files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE" [2002-02-05 53248]
"OneCareUI"="c:\program files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe" [2009-03-22 63864]
"DellSupportCenter"="c:\program files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [2009-05-21 206064]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2009-08-13 177440]
"igfxtray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2006-03-24 94208]
"igfxhkcmd"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2006-03-24 77824]
"igfxpers"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2006-03-24 118784]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-09-05 417792]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-10-29 141600]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2010-04-02 40368]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-06-09 976832]
"Zune Launcher"="c:\program files\ZuneLauncher.exe" [2010-01-07 158448]
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DWQueuedReporting"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" [2007-02-26 437160]
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
ExifLauncher2.lnk - c:\program files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF2.exe [2007-12-25 303104]
[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\Shell ExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2009-09-03 22:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\OneCar eMP]
@="Service"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Wdf010 00.sys]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfSv c]
@="Service"
[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Digital Line Detect.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\Digital Line Detect.lnkCommon Startup
[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Kodak EasyShare software.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\Kodak EasyShare software.lnkCommon Startup
[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\QuickBooks Update Agent.lnkCommon Startup
[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Windows Desktop Search.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\Windows Desktop Search.lnkCommon Startup
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Load]
? ?????????????????????? [?]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Run]
? ?????????????????????? [?]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\msnmsgr
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ccApp]
2005-03-15 20:33 48752 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]
2008-04-14 00:12 15360 ----a-w- c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ctfmon.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DellSupport]
2007-03-15 18:09 460784 ----a-w- c:\program files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DMXLauncher]
2005-01-27 06:02 86016 -c--a-w- c:\program files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HotKeysCmds]
2006-03-24 03:13 77824 ----a-w- c:\windows\SYSTEM32\hkcmd.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IgfxTray]
2006-03-24 03:17 94208 ----a-w- c:\windows\SYSTEM32\igfxtray.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
2009-10-29 04:21 141600 ----a-w- c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
2009-09-05 08:54 417792 ----a-w- c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RealTray]
2005-05-05 03:39 26112 ----a-w- c:\program files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\REGSHAVE]
2002-02-05 06:32 53248 ------w- c:\program files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SoundMAXPnP]
2004-10-14 19:42 1404928 -c--a-w- c:\program files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\Auth orizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM32\\LEXPPS.EXE"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe"=
"c:\\academic\\iss2\\iss.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\livecall.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [2/17/2010 11:25 AM 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [5/10/2010 11:41 AM 67656]
R2 OcHealthMon;Windows Live OneCare Health Monitor;c:\program files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\OcHealthMon.exe [3/22/2009 10:59 AM 24936]
S1 NULLL;NULLL;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NULLL.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\NULLL.sys [?]
S4 sptd;sptd;c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\sptd.sys [6/1/2008 12:35 AM 717296]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2010-07-02 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2008-07-30 19:34]
2010-07-06 c:\windows\Tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job
- c:\program files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NDETECT.EXE [2005-05-05 17:24]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.msn.com
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
DPF: {935F9B04-0C7B-4454-A391-348C54AD7ADD} - hxxp://www.gamehouse.com/games/JBGamePlayer.cab
DPF: {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} - hxxp://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader2.cab
DPF: {BFF1950D-B1B4-4AE8-B842-B2CCF06D9A1B} - hxxp://aolsvc.aol.com/onlinegames/tryaces/zylomgamesplayer.cab
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
SafeBoot-WudfPf
SafeBoot-WudfRd
MSConfigStartUp-14944527 - c:\docume~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\14944527\14944527.exe
MSConfigStartUp-73515728 - c:\docume~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\73515728\73515728.exe
MSConfigStartUp-Realtime Monitor - c:\program files\CA\eTrust Antivirus\realmon.exe
AddRemove-Edens Quest The Quest for Akua 1.00 - c:\documents and settings\Nina\My Documents\Ashbshga\Gamehouse\Edens Quest The Quest for Akua\Uninstall.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-07-06 18:13
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10h_Ac tiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10h_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="IFlashBroker4"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalCo mponents\IMAIL]
@DACL=(02 0000)
"Installed"="1"
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalCo mponents\MAPI]
@DACL=(02 0000)
"NoChange"="1"
"Installed"="1"
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalCo mponents\MSFS]
@DACL=(02 0000)
"Installed"="1"
@=""
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(612)
c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(2056)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
c:\windows\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
c:\windows\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
c:\program files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
Completion time: 2010-07-06 18:24:37 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-07-07 01:24
Pre-Run: 9,541,111,808 bytes free
Post-Run: 10,317,746,176 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 16B247E0ED100AA106B386B776167438
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!