Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Help me remove sonic activation module

(New)
(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Beginner
17-Aug-2010, 01:38 AM #1
Question Help me remove sonic activation module
Something is happening to my computer... When I Login, a windows installer message pops up with a bubble that says: "Please wait while windows configures Sonic Activation Module." Then the next bubble says: "The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available. Insert the 'Sonic Activation Module' disk and click ok." I have to pull up the windows task manager to end this task in order to continue to do anything on my computer!!!! Then, to make matters worse, all of my documents have somehow transformed themselves into wordpad documents!!! Help. Help. Help! What on earth is happening?!? How do I get my computer back to normal? Is this some sort of virus? I can login online and other programs seem to be ok as well, I just want this annoying Sonic Activation Module off my computer!!! I have a Dell Dimension DIM5100 Intel (R) Pentium(R) D home computer with MS Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002
Thanks in advance for your help.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!