Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web Design & Development Web Design & Development
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

HELP Building a Website!!

(!)

Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Advanced
29-Jul-2012, 01:34 AM #1
HELP Building a Website!!
Really need help building your basic website just listing services for a business i guess.... Trying to start a tech support business... Anyways, read below... And yes id be able to compensate you but would rather do it after i see finished product and what not... read below

THIS GOES FOR ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP ME!!!! Read below.... but basically i need a website and a pamphlet for a tech support business i am trying to start.. i can fix both macs and PC's.... Your basic stuff, virus/malware removal, install software hardware, speed up your computer, set up small offices, networking, teach you how to use your devices/computers... If i cant do it, i'll either figure it out or i know someone that will get it done.. any help in starting this business would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

This was written to somebody who wrote they would offer their skills for free just to basically get more experience by doing different types of projects, so below is what i wrote him.. I'm currently waiting to hear back from him...

i read a post you wrote about a year ago offering your help in designing stuff. i was wondering if you could design a pamphlet or flyer for a tech suport business i am trying to start in order to make some money, times are tough and i need to do whatever it takes to make some extra money.. I have no design skills, however i do have technical support skills.. If you help design a great flyer i'll give back to you after i make a few dollars... Was wondering if you had any web page design skills too?? If so im looking to get a website for this tech support business as well and again once i have a few customers ill gladly pay you for your time as well.. I live in new jersey area, so if you know anybody that needs computer help i'd gladly help them for you as well or if you send clients my way i'll give you a cut for referring them to me.. I am good at both PC and Apple devices/computers... Thanks and i hope you can help!!!!

Last edited by Cookiegal; 29-Jul-2012 at 08:28 AM..
Computer Specs
Moderator with 52,199 posts.

29-Jul-2012, 07:25 AM #2
do you want to build this yourself (as your title implies ) or are you advertising here for someone to do it for you ?
Trusted Advisor with 19,645 posts.

29-Jul-2012, 04:32 PM #3
There is a forum category called Web Design and Development.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!