Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web Design & Development Web Design & Development
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Need website advice

(!)

Member with 1 posts.

12-Aug-2012, 05:22 PM #1
Exclamation Need website advice
Hey,

I recently created Theburiedmusic.com and it has taken off a little faster than I expected. I have recieved 10,000 visitors in the first 3 weeks. I need to find a way to build a template that will be better for my website and I need to learn how to get more traffic directed towards my site. I made it through blogger.

PLEASE HELP

Ben
Computer Specs
Member with 141 posts.

Experience: Advanced
12-Aug-2012, 05:45 PM #2
You received 10,000 visitors in 3 weeks and you want MORE traffic? Keep updating your stuff and providing things that will interest your viewers. The best way to get as much traffic as possible is to just keep updating your site with new stuff that interests your readers. Like the old saying goes, "If you build it, they will come." Also, have other blogs link to yours and if you can, try to get them to promote you. That's just basic business techniques on your part. Good luck.

EDIT: Submit your site to search engines. Google webmaster tools should get you started. Oh, and if you'd like to gain some revenue from your site, check out Adsense. With 10,000 viewers you could make some pretty good money each month.

Last edited by janikPilot; 12-Aug-2012 at 05:52 PM..
JiminSA   (Jim) JiminSA is offline JiminSA has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Member with 1,740 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
15-Aug-2012, 04:24 AM #3
Code:
I need to find a way to build a template that will be better for my website
May I suggest that you Google "music website templates" and select a design that you like (free or paid, it's up to you), download the template and open it with a WYSIWYG editor if, as it seems, you are new to website building and then start gaining a bit of experience by editing the site to your taste. You have to start somewhere and that is how I started a couple of years back.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
design, music, traffic, website

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!