Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web Design & Development Web Design & Development
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Php

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 160 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
24-Mar-2011, 04:07 PM #1
Solved: Php
I already posted one question on PHP and the answer I got told me what I needed for that but now I need to know:
Could someone give me the code of a simple php 4.3 page? So I can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

If you need more information to answer this let me know,
tjc15
Computer Specs
Member with 160 posts.

25-Mar-2011, 04:32 PM #2
Hello?
Member with 695 posts.

25-Mar-2011, 11:10 PM #3
I think no one has answered because everyone that knows the answer knows that it won't be of any help to you. Here's a simple script that will work:

<?php
echo "hello world";
?>

This doesn't do much, won't pass any standards for a web page, and is uninteresting. But nonetheless if you save this script to a file named "file.php" and navigate to this page in a web browser, you'll see the words "hello world" on the page.

From seeing the questions you are posting here, please take this advice as someone that has been doing this for a very long time: if you're wanting to learn php, then go the library or bookstore and grab a book on the subject. All beginner's books will start the same way, and all will tell you the basics of getting started. For a free way of getting started, head over to the w3c page on php that you posted the link to in another thread. Once you dive in, when you get stuck ask your specific question here, including some code, and lots of people here will jump in to help.

Best of luck...
Computer Specs
Member with 160 posts.

26-Mar-2011, 06:07 AM #4
ok sry
Member with 3,012 posts.

27-Mar-2011, 07:57 AM #5
php.net is a good website to check out.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
php

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!