Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web & Email Web & Email
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Destination SMTP server does not want to receive message body

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

04-Aug-2011, 05:03 PM #1
Question Destination SMTP server does not want to receive message body
So...I think I got hodooed. I bought the SendBlaster software. Now when I send messages it says: Destination SMTP server does not want to receive message body.

So, I start looking into this and guess what? SendBlaster sells a service to make this work...and its about $900 a month for the amount of emails I want to send!!!!

So, I looked on this site and there is a free SMTP server that I can use called hmail. I downloaded this and have now realized I am in waaaaaay over my thick head and need help! I use Windows Vista on this PC.

If anyone has an idea about how to make SendBlaster work properly please let me know. We use Gmail and I am pretty sure their limit is 500 emails sent (I have been put in timeout several times).

Could i just use a different email account from Yahoo or something similar? Is there a free account that will not put me in timeout? Should I pursue the hMail option?
Computer Specs
Member with 21,189 posts.

Experience: Disenfranchised American
04-Aug-2011, 07:49 PM #2
Some people and their mail servers do not want unsolicited email.
Member with 2,250 posts.

Experience: Advanced
05-Aug-2011, 10:17 PM #3
You really think people are going to help you send SPAM?
Junior Member with 2 posts.

09-Aug-2011, 09:37 AM #4
I am an agent for a trucking brokerage. We have contracts and credit established with 25,000 + carriers in our network. I have a list of their contacts and email addresses. I would like to contact them twice per day with our available freight so they can book their trucks on it. This is not spam. Any more questions?
Computer Specs
Member with 21,189 posts.

Experience: Disenfranchised American
09-Aug-2011, 10:30 AM #5
If you have your own internal email system why are you not using distribution groups or something similar? I think sendblaster will look like SPAM to a lot of mail systems.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
bulk email, bulkmailer, email, sendblaster, smtp

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!