Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

E-mail Link Problem

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 882 posts.

Experience: Beginner
03-Aug-2012, 07:10 PM #1
E-mail Link Problem
I receive links to various websites and for various purposes by e-mail. Normally like anyone else I simply open the e-mail and click on the link which takes me to the subject matter. However, lately when I click on the links the loading procedure takes forever before getting me to the website and more often than not, not at all. I get the (Google Chrome) failed message with a suggestion to reload later.
My OS is Windows XP.
I use Outlook Express
I use Google Chrome.
In short, from e-mail to website via e-mail link is getting longer and longer but mostly failure each time.
What is wrong and can it be fixed ?
Just thought of something else. Could it be something to do with my Internet Security ? Sometimes I think that I have far too much, maybe it clogs everything up.
I have Comodo Internet Security
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Spybot Search & Destroy
Spyware Blaster
Spyware Guard
WOT
DNT+
Win Patrol
Could any or all of this be clogging up my system ? Or is it a good thing to have all of this ?

Last edited by Robert the Bruce; 04-Aug-2012 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: More info.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!