Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web & Email Web & Email
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Website won't let me log back in

(!)

Member with 10 posts.

22-May-2013, 01:08 PM #1
Website won't let me log back in
I registered on a website, but when I go back to the website to try and log in, it won't let me. It just jumps back to the top of the log in page. I can log in from another computer, but I prefer to use my own computer. I have a desktop and I run Windows Vista Home premium. Is there any settings I need to change, and if so please explain step by step because I'm not very computer savvy. I really need to log into this website asap. I've tried refreshing the page, restarting my computer, clearing cookies, and still no luck. I'm desperate for some help.
Member with 893 posts.

Experience: Advanced
22-May-2013, 01:45 PM #2
What's the website?
Member with 10 posts.

22-May-2013, 02:03 PM #3
Cadystudios.com
Couriant   (James) Couriant is offline Couriant is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions.
Trusted Advisor with 30,855 posts.

22-May-2013, 02:14 PM #4
Sounds like a caching issue. What browser are you using?
Member with 10 posts.

22-May-2013, 02:30 PM #5
Ie 9
Couriant   (James) Couriant is offline Couriant is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions.
Trusted Advisor with 30,855 posts.

22-May-2013, 03:57 PM #6
Try the following:

Go to the Internet Options screen (via Tools menu) and click on the Settings button listed in Browsing Data. Make sure the first option is selected (Everytime I visit the web page). Save that and try again. If that does not work, go back to Internet Options and click on Delete... and make sure the first 4 options are checked and press delete. This will remove any automatic logins that you may have (ie facebook, amazon, etc) so you will need to login again.
Member with 10 posts.

22-May-2013, 04:13 PM #7
I installed Google Chrome and tried it with that. I logged in with no problem. My websites load faster too. Thanks for all of your help.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!