Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web & Email Web & Email
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

e-mail problems with Incredimail

(!)

Junior Member with 9 posts.

Experience: Beginner
14-Apr-2003, 05:20 AM #1
e-mail problems with Incredimail
After having 8 folders in Outlook Express disappear I switched my default mail to Incredimail last year. Everything was fine till Saturday night when I tried to check my e-mail. The mailbox opens fine but when I try to open the e-mails, everything freezes. I go into the tool bar to see if I can find help there and the information boxes drop down but you can't click on anything. It's all froze. I now have 20 e-mails in Incredimail i can't get to. Can anyone help me? PLEASE!!
Member with 35,238 posts.

15-Apr-2003, 12:23 AM #2
Did you try Incredimail Help ?.
Junior Member with 9 posts.

Experience: Beginner
16-Apr-2003, 06:28 PM #3
e-mail problems
franca, I went into Incredimail help center first. There was nothing there even remotely close to the problem I'm having. I sent an e-mail to their tech support 4 days ago, as of this day, I've heard nothing from them. What is stranger is that after 4 days not being able to get into that mailbox, now I can! I can read, compose and send e-mail. But now each time Incredimail loads I get a pop up box that says ERR: AUTHENTICATION FAILED. I've been trying to do what the err message says to solve the problem, but the site they say to go to pops up a message THIS SITE CAN'T BE FOUND. I tried running a defragment program, but it goes for awhile then stops. It tells me there's a an error and run a scandisk. I do that and have the same problem. It runs for a very short time then constantly restarts itself. Neither defragment or scandisk fix the problem that I supposedly have. I need all the help I can get. Widows on small pensions can't pay to have professionals fix every little thing that goes wrong. If anyone knows what I can do besides heave this thing out a window, I'd be eternally grateful.
Member with 38 posts.

16-Apr-2003, 07:39 PM #4
Question Incredimail help
Are you a registered user of Incredimail? I use Incredimail too & always use the VIP Support since I am registered. I have always gotten a response within 2 days.

Try upgrading your version. Also might try re-installing it. Let me know & I can send a VIP Support question for you, if you're not a registered user.
Member with 35,238 posts.

17-Apr-2003, 12:31 AM #5
Try running Spy Bot, & Trend Micro Housecall free on line virus scan.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!