Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web & Email Web & Email
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

send to mail recipient not functioning

(!)

Member with 130 posts.

23-Apr-2005, 07:37 PM #31
In my last response I was referring to the registry keys you posted in #26 as well as the other. i did all that before, maybe 3 or so times. All was well in registry. I ran those commands,etc. I reinstalled IE 6 sp1 from, the web but it came so fast that I wonder if it sees something already there and doesn't install over it assuming that its working fine when its not. What if I remove all traces of ie6 from, Add/remove, the hardrive and registry and maybe i'll get a full install from Microsoft site.
Moderator with 13,750 posts.

24-Apr-2005, 02:02 AM #32
Sorry, I was unclear whether you had those keys in your Windows ME Registry or not...

Try downloading the full setup file, to a folder on your Desktop, for Internet Explorer 6.0sp1 here:
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/micr...xplorer/6.0sp1
The file size is 77.5mb

In the Registry locate these keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}

In the right pane, right-click the IsInstalled (REG_DWORD) value, and then click Modify.
Change the value data from 1 to 0, and then click OK.
Export each Registry key to the Desktop as a backup before modifying the key.

Quit Registry Editor.
Disconnect from the Internet.
Shutdown all programs including your Firewall and Anti-virus programs.

Click on the ie60sp1.exe file it will extract its contents to a folder named IE60SP1, inside that folder, locate the ie6setup.exe file to start the installation of Internet Explorer.

Reboot after the installation is complete.

Your Internet Explorer Favorites and Outlook Express messages will *probably* be OK, but you might consider making backups of those files first before the installation.

Let us know what happens.
Member with 130 posts.

24-Apr-2005, 06:05 PM #33
When I ran (regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\msoe.dll") as advised in your post #30, I get "LoadLibrary (%Program files%\Outlook Express\msoe.dll)failed.
GetLastError returns 0x00000485."

When Netscapes asks me if I want it to be the mail client, I click "no". Yet when I go to "send page" or "send link" in IE, Netscape opens up. Nothing use to happen when I clicked those guys. Default mail client in IE, tools, options, general is greyed out. (In past, I assumed this meant it was the default)
Member with 130 posts.

24-Apr-2005, 06:29 PM #34
i tried twice to save ie 60sp1 in order to install, and both twice it hung after 3or 4 min.

I tried again and it downloaded in spurts. Each time I cancelled and restarted it, it clicked thru a little more until bingo!. when I went to open it, it had no bytes - 0 - in it. So I opened one from my desktop and it ran much longer than the other reinstallations I had done, so maybe it was complete. The bottom line is I'm pretty satisfied. My IE send link or send page opens up with Netscape, but doesn't send page in all its glory (color) like IE would.
I can insert attachments from within Outlook Ex, but not from a file drop down (send to mail recipient) menu. So I feel I've done about all I can. nless you have some other thing for me to try. I'll get on with my life. (( ; Thanks for all you've done EAFiedler.

Last edited by zkhul; 25-Apr-2005 at 12:00 AM..

25-Apr-2005, 04:44 AM #35
If you are interested, try the following:

Try having Internet Explorer check to see if it is the default browser.
With all windows closed:
Control Panel > Internet Options > Programs tab
place a check mark in: Internet Explorer should check whether it is the default browser
Click on the Reset Web Settings button.
OK to save your changes.
Then open Internet Explorer, click Yes when it asks to be the default browser.
Test the File > Send commands.

You may need to enter the command you tried earlier this way:
regsvr32 "C:\WINDOWS\ProgramFiles\Outlook Express\msoe.dll"
verify this is the directory where msoe.dll is located.

Something is starting to happen now that Firefox is responding to the File > Send command.

Check these File Types to see if Firefox or Internet Explorer is the application associated with them:
  • URL:File Transfer Protocol
    "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" %1
  • URL:Gopher Protocol
    "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -nohome
  • URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol
  • URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol with Privacy

25-Apr-2005, 06:54 AM #36
Check in the Registry and see if you have this key:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Send To
@="{7BA4C740-9E81-11CF-99D3-00AA004AE837}"

With all windows closed, try reregistering Outlook Express as the default email client again:
Start > Run
key in:
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg
Click Enter
key in:
REGSVR32 SENDMAIL.dll
Click Enter
Reboot your computer.

Using the link below, try adding a Folder on your Desktop, placing a shortcut to the folder in your SendTo directory, and sending a few files to the folder using the Right click > Send To command to see if it works:
How to Add Items to the "Send To" List

Do any of the other commands listed in the Send To menu work?

If you do a Search for: Send how many SendTo directories are found?
On Windows XP, there is a SendTo directory for each user along with the C:\Windows\SendTo directory.
Also of note, my Right Click context menu shows: Send To and all the directories show as: SendTo.

You can create a new Mail Recipient.MAPIMail file in the SendTo directory.
Drag the old MAPIMAIL file to the Desktop, Right click in the C:\Windows\SendTo directory > New > Text document.
Name it: Mail Recipient.MAPIMail without an extension.
This will create a zero byte file.
Click Yes when asked if you want to change the extension.

If you have more than one SendTo directory, copy the Mail Recipient.MAPIMail file into all the SendTo directories.
Member with 130 posts.

25-Apr-2005, 11:08 AM #37
Thanks again EAF. Lots of stuff to do. ( ; I'm going to be busy today sans PC, but will try it and get back when I can.
Member with 130 posts.

27-Apr-2005, 12:48 PM #38
I followed your sugs in in post # 35, IE never asked to be the default browser. Yes, Netscape mail still pops up for send link or send mail; it pops up even if you click Firefox- tools, readmail, but Outlook Express opens when u click Firefox, newmessage.

But here's the kicker. after I went to check the IE associations for those 4 URLs, Internet Explorer no longer gets me to the web. (Page cannot be displayed) But if I click on a link on the sidebar on that undisplayed page, it'll go. I didn't change anything.

I re-entered the cmd:regsvr32 "C:\WINDOWS\ProgramFiles\Outlook Express\msoe.dll"
and got error cannot load dll library or some such a half dozen times,until I altered the command finally to regsvr32 "C:\Progra~1\Outlook Express\msoe.dll". Then it "succeeded". Re Post #36... The registry key is there. I keyed in "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg, it was "sillent", so I guess it was accepted.
I keyed in REGSVR32 SENDMAIL.dll and it succeeded. I rebooted and tried sendmail with no success. The default email client option is still greyed out. I tried uninstALLING Netsape but it couldn't find the uninstill log. But I can probably remove all traces of it from the registry , but if it should default back to IE again, I may have the same old problem...........errrr, I'm having second thoughts.

I have 2 sendtos - one in C:\Windows and the other C:\Windows\Sun.
And I made a new Mail Recipient.MAPIMAIL txt file in C:\Windows\Sendto, but
no change..............

Last edited by zkhul; 27-Apr-2005 at 05:05 PM..
Member with 130 posts.

28-Apr-2005, 01:02 PM #39
IE takes me to the web now. I checked and somehow my homepage had been changed to some long funny looking URL, ergo "page cannot be displayed" msg. I don't know if it had anything to do with " file applications", but that's when it happened. "Send page or link" still evokes Netscape mail, but at least it is functional. Thanks again.

28-Apr-2005, 03:50 PM #40
Let's see what is listed as your Homepage:
Download HijackThis 1.99.1:
Double left click on the file and it will install in:
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis
It will create an entry in the Start Menu and give you the option of installing a shortcut on the desktop.
Click on the entry in the Start Menu or use the shortcut on the desktop to run HijackThis.
This will allow HijackThis to make backups properly.

Start HijackThis click on Do a system scan and save a logfile.
Most of what it lists will be harmless or even required, so do NOT fix anything yet.

Close HijackThis and post your complete logfile here.
Member with 130 posts.

28-Apr-2005, 04:33 PM #41
Here we go wwwith the HJT log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 4:31:27 PM, on 4/28/2005
Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KB891711\KB891711.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSTASK.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SSDPSRV.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\TV VIEWER\ANNCLIST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\DEVLDR16.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON UTILITIES\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON CLEANSWEEP\CSINJECT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED\SYMTRAY.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\INTERNAT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYMANTEC\LIVEUPDATE\AUPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RESTORE\STMGR.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\REAL\UPDATE_OB\REALSCHED.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ATIPTAXX.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\VISIONEER ONETOUCH\ONETOUCHMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYMANTEC\LIVEUPDATE\LUCOMSERVER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WMIEXE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CD-WRITER PLUS\DIRECTCD\DIRECTCD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON ANTIVIRUS\NAVAPW32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON ANTIVIRUS\POPROXY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINAMP\WINAMPA.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\PANICWARE\POP-UP STOPPER FREE EDITION\PSFREE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT OFFICE\OFFICE\OSA.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\INTERMUTE\SPYSUBTRACT\SPYSUB.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON UTILITIES\SYSDOC32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON CLEANSWEEP\CSINSM32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton CleanSweep\Monwow.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PSTORES.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HIJACKTHIS\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,(Default) = www.google.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://msn.com/
O2 - BHO: SuperAdBlockerBHO Class - {00000000-6C30-11D8-9363-000AE6309654} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\SUPERADBLOCKER.COM\SUPER AD BLOCKER\SABBHO.DLL (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanRegistry] C:\WINDOWS\scanregw.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OneTouch Monitor] C:\Program Files\Visioneer OneTouch\OneTouchMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adaptec DirectCD] C:\PROGRA~1\CD-WRI~1\DIRECTCD\DIRECTCD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\taskmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCHealth] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\Support\PCHSchd.exe -s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NPROTECT] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NAV DefAlert] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~2\DEFALERT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Norton Auto-Protect] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~2\NAVAPW32.EXE /LOADQUIET
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Norton eMail Protect] C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\POPROXY.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINAMP\WINAMPa.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [KB891711] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KB891711\KB891711.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SSDPSRV] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ssdpsrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [*StateMgr] C:\WINDOWS\System\Restore\StateMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [VidSvr]
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Announcements] C:\Program Files\TV Viewer\annclist.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [NPROTECT] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [CSINJECT.EXE] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton CleanSweep\CSINJECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SymTray - Norton SystemWorks] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymTray.exe "Norton SystemWorks"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\PANICWARE\POP-UP STOPPER FREE EDITION\PSFREE.EXE"
O4 - Startup: Office Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
O4 - Startup: SpySubtract.lnk = C:\Program Files\interMute\SpySubtract\SpySub.exe
O4 - Startup: Norton System Doctor.lnk = C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\SYSDOC32.EXE
O4 - Startup: CleanSweep Smart Sweep-Internet Sweep.lnk = C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton CleanSweep\csinsm32.exe
O4 - User Startup: Office Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
O4 - User Startup: SpySubtract.lnk = C:\Program Files\interMute\SpySubtract\SpySub.exe
O4 - User Startup: Norton System Doctor.lnk = C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\SYSDOC32.EXE
O4 - User Startup: CleanSweep Smart Sweep-Internet Sweep.lnk = C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton CleanSweep\csinsm32.exe
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2...ll/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {1239CC52-59EF-4DFA-8C61-90FFA846DF7E} (Musicnotes Viewer) - http://www.musicnotes.com/download/mnviewer.cab

29-Apr-2005, 06:43 AM #42
How long has the File > Send Page or link not been working for Internet Explorer?
Can you recall if it ever worked?
What about Send To?
It appears as if everything is there, it is just not firing properly...
For Outlook Express, you might consider creating a new Identity, Importing your messages to that Identity and then removing the old Identity to see if the error message goes away.

What did you need to change if anything, for the four File types I posted earlier?

Your log looks fine, you have two pages showing for your homepage.
Which one do you use?
www.google.com
or
msn.com?

With all windows closed, rescan with HijackThis, place a check mark in these lines and click Fix.

O2 - BHO: SuperAdBlockerBHO Class - {00000000-6C30-11D8-9363-000AE6309654} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\SUPERADBLOCKER.COM\SUPER AD BLOCKER\SABBHO.DLL (file missing)

O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm

Quote:
until I altered the command finally to regsvr32 "C:\Progra~1\Outlook Express\msoe.dll".
This makes me wonder if the Registry has these truncated versions of the directory: Program Files.

In the Registry does the following key have the following two settings?:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\Outlook Express
(Default) with a value of Outlook Express
DLLPath with a value of ProgramFiles\Outlook Express\msoe.dll
or does this line appear as C:\Progra~1\Outlook Express\msoe.dll

If you do a Search through your Registry for: Progra~1 how many instances appear?
Also make a note if you see this shortened version of Program Files appearing in any of your File type actions.

When you reinstalled Windows ME, did you reinstall over itself, or do a complete format and install the operating system?

Does this File type still look the same, or does it have Netscape listed?
URL:MailTo Protocol
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /mailurl:%1

Does Outlook Express still show in the E-mail: window in:
Control Panel > Internet Options > Programs tab?

Sorry this has been frustrating for you.

Have you tried downloading that ie6.0 setup file again?
Does the download hang using either Internet Explorer or Firefox?
I tried zipping the file but it is as compressed as it will get...

Try IEFIX here, to see if you can get Internet Explorer to prompt for the default browser Symptom 4:
It should also reregister Internet Explorer's core files.
IEFix - General purpose fix for Internet Explorer

Description of the Internet Explorer Repair Tool
Member with 130 posts.

30-Apr-2005, 04:00 PM #43
Hello again, I diidn't have to change anything for the 4 types as all was well. I've had the problem with send to, send link, and send page for the last few 4-6 weeks -
circa the time you guys started helping me with my wininet.dll errors. I guess that one or other of those programs that helped me get rid of the spams, popups, ad and spyware, etc. probably got rid of som'n we needed. Whatever, it was worth it getting rid of all that junk and error msgs. I mentioned it in one of those posts to
RTSntgsvr in the 998 winme forum.

I fixed those 4 items in HJT you advised altho I think SpyAdBlocker was helpful.

Msn.com is my homepage. Don't kknow why Google is listed. I put it on my desktop
when another program hijacked my searching and took me to pages that weren't useful.

The default and dllpath have the same values in that registry key that you cite. And that line indeed does appear as "ProgramFiles\Outlook Express\msoe.dll", but all the other searching brought up "progra~1" except one which I don't remember which. But
there is a space between program and files. (If that makes any difference.)

I did not format my harddrive, justreinstalled Winme. I recall one error popup, but
it kept installing.

URL:MailTo Protocol still shows: "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /mailurl:%1.... Not Netscape altho Netscape still pops up after clicking view, send LINK or page in IE. OE still shows Outlook Express in the program tab. I ran Iefix, but no change. Send to Mail Recipient in dropdown file menu does zilch.
Member with 130 posts.

30-Apr-2005, 09:40 PM #44
HI again,

The strangest thing has happened. I went back to file associations and looked at MapiMail File, advanced, there was the yellow envelope icon with nothing in the space beside it. I typed in "Mapimail file" and with edit I added sendto to the "action: open" already there and closed. My File drop-down menu now contains the yellow icon for 'MAIL RECIPIENT" AND WHEN CLICKED, at least Netscape opens. Which of my actions actually caused it, I don't know. Oh I also changed "Program Files" to "Progra~1" and that may have done it since that regsvr32 cmd did not succeed til I changed it also.

My IE send page and link opens with Netscape. And my Firefox "open mail" uses Outlook Express. Go figure. I think once I uninstall Netscape, I will probably get IE back AS DEFAULT Mail client, but my problem is pretty much, not completely solved, but enuf not to keep bugging you guys as there'r a lot of folks out there with problems.( ; Just to let you know I appreciate all your guidance. I think I will try Outlook as I have a hard time getting mail to go unless I come back after surfing a bit or after rebooting but this is long-standing. I will also try changing identities as you suggested. It looks like you use them both from your drop down file menu. I did'nt know you could. Thanks again. I s'pose this can be marked "Resolved".

Last edited by zkhul; 30-Apr-2005 at 10:10 PM..

02-May-2005, 03:11 AM #45
Quote:
I fixed those 4 items in HJT you advised altho I think SpyAdBlocker was helpful.
What was the fourth line item you fixed, since I only listed three lines?

The line for your SpyAdBlocker was showing that file as missing, you probably need to reinstall SpyAdBlocker.

I just looked over your other threads concerning this, and I agree removing Netscape *may* help but I think if you can get that full installation of ie60sp1 downloaded and installed (using the registry edit) you stand a better shot at it.

Here is the link for the actual file download of ie60sp1 to try again:
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/micr...p1/ie60sp1.exe

But if you remove Netscape and run through all the suggestions and the Send To is still not sorted, you may need to start over by wiping everything and doing a clean install of the operating system.
If you are able to download the full installation file for ie60sp1, copy that to a CD-R/RW for future use to upgrade Internet Explorer, or to use for reinstallation of IE.

You can also try this for troubleshooting:
How to Install Windows Millennium Edition in a New Folder

If it were me , I would go through the registry as well as the File Types and anything that truncated Program Files to Progra~1, I would correct to Program Files (with the space) and make sure quotes "" are around the entire command like this (use quotes because of the space):
"Program Files\Outlook Express\msoe.dll" and being very careful not to change any other part of the path.
Though, now that I think about it, that path looks like it should be:
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msoe.dll"

If you get it working, do post back, I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines!
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!