Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web & Email Web & Email
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Yahoo E-mail won't open

(!)

Member with 6,375 posts.

Experience: Advanced
16-Jan-2008, 01:21 PM #1
Solved: Yahoo E-mail won't open
Is anyone else having trouble getting Yahoo email to work? For two days now I haven't been able to get in to read my emails. If I go to Myyahoo I can see that I have new emails but when I try to open them from there I can't. I tried on my other computer too and I can't open it from their either. And I tried using my work yahoo email account and can't open that either.
I'm guessing maybe they are having server problems, and just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem I'm having?
Member with 6,052 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
16-Jan-2008, 04:21 PM #2
Just logged into mine and had no problems.
Member with 6,375 posts.

16-Jan-2008, 06:52 PM #3
This is funny.......I went to yahoo.com and filled out a complaint and sent it to them, they e-mailed me a responce to my complaint that I couldn't read my e-mail. Here is what I can see of the email after holding the mouse over the message line.

I'm guessing the word after the "We are e"..... is experiencing difficulties? Maybe.
Attached Thumbnails
Solved: Yahoo E-mail won't open-yahoo.jpg  
Computer Specs
Member with 891 posts.

17-Jan-2008, 01:22 PM #4
If you are using the new Yahoo e-mail, try going back to classic. It may help. Or try http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/ or http://us.m.yahoo.com/?tsrc=rawfront for a temporary solution.
Member with 6,375 posts.

17-Jan-2008, 06:50 PM #5
Well, My Yahoo mail fired right up this morning and is working great Hopefully that doesn't happen again. I'm sure the problem was on their end with server problems. I'm switching over most of my stuff to MSN Hotmail. Or maybe I'll open a Google G-mail account. Three days is a lot of time for a big company to be down (I know it wasn't nationwide, just in my area of California). They should have solved the problem sooner, I think. For now I'll mark this solved
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!