Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Outlook 2007 Image issues

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
27-Jun-2008, 10:41 AM #1
Outlook 2007 Image issues
First off let me just start by saying hello as this is my second post here and the first question.
I have a HTML e-mail I have created and after much messing around I have it funcioning correctly in both outlook 2007 and older versions. the only issue i am currently having is that when i choose to download images in outlook 07 one of the images is displaying the wrong size it seems to be the same size as the small box with the red cross in it that you would get if the image is not showing. after reopening the email i can get the image to dispay properly i just find it strange.. I have not resized the image anywhere in the HTML code and the image displayes fine in older versions of outlook..
Has anyone else experienced this? is there a fix? or is this just another issue with the word engine?
Thanks in advance for any help.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
email, images, images wrong, outlook, outlook 2007

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!