Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Why won't Facebook & Myspace profile pictures display in any browser on this computer

(!)

mbacchus mbacchus is offline mbacchus has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 4 posts.

Experience: Advanced
08-Jul-2009, 09:52 AM #1
Question Why won't Facebook & Myspace profile pictures display in any browser on this computer
For some reason Myspace and Facebook pictures won't display on my computer. In Facebook, the pictures come up gray and in Myspace, I get the same icon users have as if they never uploaded a picture at all. This is not only happening to my profile picture but EVERYONES. This is occuring on every browser I have installed: IE, Firefox, and Opera. It is only occuring on this computer. I have resarted multiple times (it's been occuring for the last month). I have cleared the cache. I made sure that nothing is blocking it in Trusted Zones. Something is blocking these images from coming through. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Here's a screen shot: http://img18.imageshack.us/i/shoto.jpg/

UPDATE: My coworker is experiencing the same symptoms on his machine? I know IT can block certain sites but is it possible to block profile pictures in certain sites? Is this a server side issue?

Last edited by mbacchus; 08-Jul-2009 at 10:20 AM..
Junior Member with 3 posts.

Experience: Level 2 Technical Intel
09-Jul-2009, 04:30 PM #2
Check and make sure you have image display enabled on your web browser.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
facebook, firefox, internet explorer, myspace, pictures

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!