Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web & Email Web & Email
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Can't login to my hotmail account on my Cell

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

19-Jun-2010, 06:12 PM #1
Can't login to my hotmail account on my Cell
I used to be able to access my hotmail account on my mobile phone, but just recently when I try to login I get a message telling me that either my login or my password are incorrect. Which they are not! I'm about to go on vacation and would to solve this before I leave. Any suggestions?
Member with 938 posts.

Experience: Super Dooper Advanced
20-Jun-2010, 05:46 AM #2
Have you contacted Hotmail ?
Computer Specs
Moderator with 66,466 posts.

20-Jun-2010, 09:11 AM #3
There's a small chance my experience with my iPod Touch may be useful to you. The last time (weeks ago) I tried to login to Hotmail I couldn't. Today I tried again, and this time I re-entered my acct@domain instead of using the (same) remembered account and succeeded with the login.
Account Disabled with 24,388 posts.

20-Jun-2010, 09:27 AM #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by oksteve View Post
Have you contacted Hotmail ?
Hotmail is a service provided by Microsoft. There's no company called "Hotmail". Since it's a free service used by millions, they do not have tech support.
Computer Specs

20-Jun-2010, 09:45 AM #5
I just now (using my computer) went to the Windows Live Solution Center and across the top is:

Quote:
Windows Live Hotmail is currently experiencing login issues. You may receive errors when attempting to login to your Live Hotmail account.
There was a time when you could contact Hotmail (or Windows Live) customer support by email (I've received help that way), but I think that is no longer available. At least, I failed this morning to find an address.
Member with 938 posts.

Experience: Super Dooper Advanced
20-Jun-2010, 10:17 AM #6
Doublehelix...well yes duh! but if I had said contact MS the poster may have not known that hotmail was part of MS, and posted question asking that. I was just saving time to get to helping the poster quicker. I think I can safely assume that the millions that use 'hotmail' refer to it as such !
Computer Specs

20-Jun-2010, 08:08 PM #7
DoubleHelix and oksteve, please stop the squabbling. I deleted the last post from each of you because they are unnecessary, don't advance the thread in the least, and are embarrassing (at least to me because I have a higher opinion of each of you).
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!