Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: can't log into yahoo email & links not working

(!)

Junior Member with 14 posts.

Experience: Beginner
24-Aug-2010, 07:08 PM #1
Solved: can't log into yahoo email & links not working
Please help!

Something very strange is happening with my computer. I have my internet homepage set to Yahoo, but none of the links on Yahoo are working for me. Everytime I click on a link from the homepage, I get the message: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". I also cannot get web pages to load from doing searches either. NO links work at all. This is the only web site I am having an issue with. I have gone to mulitple web sites and have no trouble clicking on links and getting web pages to load...only on Yahoo. I also cannot log into my Yahoo email because I get the same message that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". I currently use Norton Internet Security and I ran a full system scan thinking perhaps I have a virus, but it turned up nothing. I also ran a program that I downloaded for free called Malwarebytes and that turned up nothing either. Can someone help me please?
Junior Member with 14 posts.

Experience: Beginner
25-Aug-2010, 05:47 PM #2
Nevermind...Yahoo suddenly appears to be working now...very strange.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!