Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Web & Email Web & Email
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

won't save passwords for only some sites

(!)

Junior Member with 23 posts.

14-Sep-2010, 08:48 AM #1
won't save passwords for only some sites
Weird thing happening now. some sites will save my login information, like this one. Then others won't. Never had trouble with roboform before. could login once and it was good almost all day. Now, when I close IE8 and go back in, roboform won't save the info & I have to put in password again. Why would that just start happening? One thing, when one site was tryingto help me with keeping it logged in after I click remember me, he asked if I was running firefox. I said that it was IE8, and that I used to have firefox but removed it. Doesn't show up when clicking add/remove programs. Please help.

15-Sep-2010, 08:28 AM #2
?anyone?
Junior Member with 3 posts.

15-Sep-2010, 09:40 AM #3
its better you use google chrome, its faster and wont have problem with saving pw's or having to type 'em.

17-Sep-2010, 09:22 AM #4
Here's what's happening. I need to know why. I click on roboform and enter password. it works until I closed IE8. Then I click roboform and it makes me reenter my password. As long as I stay on IE8, it works. It never did this until last week. It also won't save my password on another site andmakes me log in, but not all the time. This site and lots others keep me logged in until I log out. Why would this just start happening? Something with cookies? Would it be a virus or something? IT's very strange why it would start now? Please help.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!