Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

How can I download from Rapidshare/Hotfile with resume download capability for FREE?

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
22-Nov-2010, 05:29 PM #1
Unhappy How can I download from Rapidshare/Hotfile with resume download capability for FREE?
I know the file sharing sites like rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile etc. offer resume capability only to their premium/paid users. I know some leeching sites which helped me in past to have those facilities for free but for a couple of days, they aren't working anymore

Is there any other way (a download manager perhaps) which will allow me to resume my broken downloads from these sites? As far as I know leeching is completely legal & there may be some other ways to enjoy certain features without paying any bucks.

Please help
Moderator with 63,270 posts.

22-Nov-2010, 05:39 PM #2
may want to read the rules page at techguy.org/rules.html. We do not assist with torrent apps.

Closing thread.

thanks,

v
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
download, file sharing, how to, leech, rapidshare

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!