Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Slow Juno Web mail

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

29-Mar-2011, 06:07 PM #1
Slow Juno Web mail
Juno Webmail VERY VERY Slow

I have recently been seeing the same problem as the previous poster listed below. A particular offender in the ad stream seems to be cyclops.untd.com. Clearing cookies and history have not changed anything. Norton also seems to have not been effective. Is this some sort of Malware issue? Any suggestions on what to try?

--------------------------------------------

Juno Webmail VERY Slow
I searched Google for some info to help my mom and found that someone once posted here what seems to be exactly the same problem, but without any replies. Here's the issue:

"Have Windows XP. Barrage of Constant advertising keeps popping up in the lower Notification area being so bad I have to wait minutes before I can even access my e-mail. I also have problems sending e-mail as the ads just don't quit--I type a few letters then have to wait again. Have asked for Juno help and done everything they asked but the problem seems to be worse than ever. Seems to be just on their site. Anybody have any answers? Thanks"

Anyone have any ideas??? is this an IE config issue or just a bunch of scripts running on the page... maybe disable all that stuff??
Computer Specs
Member with 371 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
14-Apr-2011, 07:12 PM #2
malwarebyte's anti-malware
ccleaner piriform.com

- shdaow6224
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
juno slow webmail cyclops

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!