Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows 7 Windows 7
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Windows running very slow! Please help

(!)

Member with 15 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
30-May-2012, 01:22 PM #1
Windows running very slow! Please help
hello my windows 7 laptop apears to be running very slow! and when i say slow i dont mean like slow while gaming i mean like sometimes it will take me 10 minutes to open windows explorer! first ill tell you the specs
Acer aspire 5745pg
i3 350-m 2.26 ghz
4gb ddr3
320gb (less than half full) Although i will note that system reserved has only 35mb left (i know this because when i was trying to do a backup you get errors of system reserved is under 40 mb but i dont know if this effects performance speed)
window 7 64 bit (reinstalled just a 2 weeks ago because it got so slow then stopped booting alltogether)

I have "AVG pc tuneup pro" and when scanned found thousands of errors and later on fixed them ( i know it can make it worse but when its this bad im just trying anything.

I see a lot of people put a list of operations for posts with computers running slow but i dont know what software they use to please feel free to ask me for more info!
Member with 15 posts.

30-May-2012, 01:26 PM #2
i would also like to add that i have made a few restore points but they seem to always disapear later on? i have alocated 20 gb to restore points but windows never creates restore points by itself , but i make some myself (as said earlier they never last)

I have done numerous "CHKDSK" in command promt but no corrupted segments found?
i have defragmented all disks which sped it up considerably but is getting slower and slower all the time (appears to be going back to as slow as before)
although it is getting slower none of the disk is fragmented when i run checks?
I have tried autamatic repair (it forced it on an unsucesful startup and once i tried with the repair disk) but it always came up with something along the lines of the problem cannot be fixed by autamatic repair, please contact an administrator for more details.

Last edited by coolmlp; 30-May-2012 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: left out lots of informat
Member with 31 posts.

Experience: Advanced
30-May-2012, 02:12 PM #3
The reason can be that Your processor works too hard - this can due to f.ex viruses.
Check that from Task Manager's (press ctrl+alt+del) Performance tab - CPU Usage must be mostly under 50%.
If it is more all the time, so look at the processes tab and the biggest active processes there - if You don't know what those names are so ask from Google if they are some kind of viruses.

Member with 15 posts.

30-May-2012, 02:39 PM #4
thanks for the quick response

Im sorry i never included this:
i origannly just had mcafee internet suite (free 30 day trial) then when it immediatly just got slow i installed avg antivirus-free edition and i have scanned on both on numorous occations (both full and quick scans) but nothing is ever found which would suggest it wasnt a virus in the first place, was a virus but has been deleted but too late, or my laptop is still infected?
Also too directly answer your question there is no problem with the cpu speed their all just running at a few percent when idle. same is for RAM and Disk?
Member with 31 posts.

30-May-2012, 03:02 PM #5
Ok, but it is also possible that McAfee and AVG have not found all... check anyway CPU Usage history chart after a few hours use if there is now and then high usage of CPU.

It can be a memory issue as You said You have only 35mb left and that can be too little space for temporary files.
I advice You to install some cleaner software and try to get more space. You can also transfer for example all photos to Google Drive or burn them on the DVD.
Trusted Advisor with 15,858 posts.

30-May-2012, 03:14 PM #6
You list a lot of problems - try the following.
Any 'Tune up' program - often cause more problems than they solve.
Best not to use them.

Run System file checker.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Check Device Manager - for faulty drivers.
http://www.techtalkz.com/windows-7/5...ndows-7-a.html

Run a Memeory Test.
Click Start button > in the Search Box > Type
memory

Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic.
The Windows Memory Diagnostic screen will loads.
Click Restart now.
Your computer will restart
Let the memory diagnostic run - Windows will restart and report any errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-your-computer

30-May-2012, 03:26 PM #7
Unlikely to be malware as you reinstalled just a 2 weeks ago.

But also - download.
MalwareBytes and SuperAntiSpyware to your desktop.
Download the Free versions of both programs.

MalwareBytes

SuperAntiSpyware

Once they are downloaded to your desktop.
Close all open browser windows.

MalwareBytes
Click on the Install icon - allow it to update during the install process.

Start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Click on Scanner > then quick scan > then Scan.
Any infections or problems will be highlighted in red.
After the scan is finished - Click - Show Results.
Check that all entries are selected.
Click - Remove Selected.
You may be prompted to restart to finish the removal process.
If Yes - restart your Pc.

Start Malwarebytes again.
Click on the Logs Tab.
Highlight the scan log entry.
Click - Open.
The scan log will appear in Notepad.
Copy and paste it in your next post.

SuperAntiSpyware
Click on the install icon - allow it to update during the install process.
Select the Quick Scan option.
Click Scan your Computer.
Any infections or problems will be highlighted in red.
After the scan is finished.
Click Continue.
Check that everything is listed.
Click Remove Threats.
Click OK - then click Finish
You may be prompted to restart to finish the removal process.
If Yes - restart your Pc.

Start SuperAntiSpyware again.
Click View Scan Logs.
Highlight the scan log entry.
Click - View Selected Log.
The scan log will appear in Notepad.
Copy and paste in your next post.
Member with 15 posts.

30-May-2012, 03:27 PM #8
Yea ill check cpu after a decent period of usage and get back to you later.

for now though for the "photos" well it turns out that really i have no personal data (i reinstalled windows a few weeks ago because practically the same things happened just it got to the point i couldnt boot) BUT i do have all my photoshop and cinema 4d work (i do alot of graphics on photoshop) but i have a 1tb external hardrive that i backup all my photoshop files/saves on every week or so so if you think it would help i could remove all that meaning i would have nothing in the users/(my account). (i only have one account).

Also do you have any suggestion on what to use for cleaner software?
Anyway thanks alot for helping and quick replies!

30-May-2012, 03:30 PM #9
Do not use a Registry Cleaner - that may add to your problems.
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/files...r-by-oldtimer/
Member with 31 posts.

30-May-2012, 03:37 PM #10
I recommend to use Wise cleaner to get more free space:
http://download.cnet.com/Wise-Disk-C...-10613345.html

Wise Disk Cleaner is a free disk utility designed to help you keep your disk clean by deleting unnecessary files. Usually, these unnecessary or junk files appear as the results of program incomplete uninstallers or temporary Internet Files. Wise Disk Cleaner, with its intuitive and easy to use interface, helps you quickly wipe out all the junk files.

I do not recommend to clean Your Windows registry. Use Windows own repair installation if You think that something is wrong in Windows registry.
Member with 15 posts.

30-May-2012, 04:29 PM #11
Ok im trying wise cleaner and all of what you blue harp said and ill get back to you as soon as possible (i am curretly scanning with malwarebytes and superantispyware)

30-May-2012, 04:40 PM #12
Wise Cleaner - is not a program that I would recommend.
I have tried them all - and from memory, it is a One Click removes all so called invalid entries.

I like to see what any program suggests that needs removing and then choose, what I think should be removed.
That said - you have to choose.
Member with 15 posts.

30-May-2012, 05:31 PM #13
malwarebytes (i did it second) did not find anything...
(superantispy however did find some things so but it requests to restart so i will do so and send the results for it after this reply!
here are the results for malwarebytes

:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.61.0.1400
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.05.30.06

Windows 7 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385
murray :: MURRAY-PC [administrator]

30/05/2012 22:23:39
mbam-log-2012-05-30 (22-23-39).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 202415
Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 58 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)
Member with 15 posts.

30-May-2012, 06:05 PM #14
here is the superantispyware log: (536 threats)

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/30/2012 at 09:20 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1150

Core Rules Database Version : 8660
Trace Rules Database Version: 6472

Scan type : Quick Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:21:43

Operating System Information
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (Build 6.01.7600)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 679
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 54180
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 11405
File threats detected : 536

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\murray\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\WS1AQROO.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Users\murray\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\GS21I6UR.txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
C:\Users\murray\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\RDNGY104.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\Users\murray\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\8HS6AXP3.txt [ /c.atdmt.com ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\892FV1SP.txt [ Cookie:murray@in.getclicky.com/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@mediap lex[1].txt [ Cookie:murray@mediaplex.com/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@adtech[1].txt [ Cookie:murray@adtech.de/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@invite media[2].txt [ Cookie:murray@invitemedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@apmebf[1].txt [ Cookie:murray@apmebf.com/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@revsci[2].txt [ Cookie:murray@revsci.net/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@advert ising[2].txt [ Cookie:murray@advertising.com/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@collec tive-media[2].txt [ Cookie:murray@collective-media.net/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@e-2dj6wfkyunazegp.stats.esomniture[2].txt [ Cookie:murray@e-2dj6wfkyunazegp.stats.esomniture.com/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\LRLUVBVF.txt [ Cookie:murray@doubleclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\murray@c.atdm t[2].txt [ Cookie:murray@c.atdmt.com/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\Cookies\WS1AQROO.txt [ Cookie:murray@doubleclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\Cookies\GS21I6UR.txt [ Cookie:murray@imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin ]
C:\USERS\MURRAY\Cookies\8HS6AXP3.txt [ Cookie:murray@c.atdmt.com/ ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediafire.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.mediafire.com- [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.mediafire.com- [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adviva.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.estat.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.xiti.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
stat.komoona.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
stat.komoona.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.track.justhookup.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.track.justhookup.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.justhookup.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.justhookup.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pcworldcommunication.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.uk.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.static.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.histats.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.histats.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track1.httptrack.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track1.httptrack.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.qnsr.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
o1.qnsr.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.qsstats.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.qsstats.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.ist-track.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wfloqocpceo.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wjliolcjokp.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wdkowlazclo.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.web-stat.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.web-stat.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.steelhousemedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.steelhousemedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.account.norton.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.account.norton.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ero-advertising.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ero-advertising.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pornoxo.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pornoxo.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.pornoxo.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.pornoxo.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.toplist.cz [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.enoratraffic.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
tracking.hostgator.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ads2.zeusclicks.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adxpansion.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
freshxxxtube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
freshxxxtube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ad.uk.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.hardsextube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.hardsextube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.hardsextube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.hardsextube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
dev.hardsextube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
adserver.hardsextube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.girlsteachsex.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.alphaporno.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.alphaporno.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.alphaporno.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.alphaporno.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.www.sexintheuk.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.sexintheuk.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.sexintheuk.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
go.trafficshop.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
go.trafficshop.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.sexvideomix.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.sexvideomix.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.sexvideomix.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.sexvideomix.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.yporn.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.trafficholder.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.findcheapautoinsurancequotes.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.findcheapautoinsurancequotes.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.trafficholder.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
wildhardsex.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.wildhardsex.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.wildhardsex.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
wildhardsex.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.syndication.traffichaus.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.syndication.traffichaus.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.enjoysextube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.enjoysextube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.sunporno.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.sunporno.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.sunporno.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.sunporno.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adxpansion.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wjloskczkeo.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
fidelity.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediafire.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
7.rotator.wigetmedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
7.rotator.wigetmedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
a.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
a.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c.gigcount.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ads.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ads.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
supremeadserver.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
adserver.adreactor.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.eaeacom.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.myroitracking.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
auslieferung.commindo-media-ressourcen.de [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
auslieferung.commindo-media-ressourcen.de [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
media.smashingmagazine.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
media.smashingmagazine.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
mtrtracker.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
mtrtracker.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wjl4qjazkbo.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wfmyaid5mdo.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wmkychc5mbq.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.solocpm.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c1.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.microsoftwindows.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.microsoftwllivemkt.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6aekisidzegp.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wjlywoczidp.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
adcentre.magnetisemedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
adcentre.magnetisemedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.solocpm.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
tracking.oggifinogi.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
fidelity.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.pornhub.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.pornhub.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pornhub.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pornhub.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.sexad.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.delivery.trafficjunky.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pornhublive.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ads.trafficjunky.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.pixeltrack66.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.pixeltrack66.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
d3.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
d3.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
delivery.ads-littlestarmedia.co.uk [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
delivery.ads-littlestarmedia.co.uk [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad2.adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.teenspot.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.teenspot.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.teenspot.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.teenspot.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.avgtechnologies.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
adverts.creativemark.co.uk [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.microsoftsto.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
accounts.youtube.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.stats.ilivid.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
mediacdn.disqus.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
mediacdn.disqus.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.mediafire.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.mediafire.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
media1.gamefront.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
media1.gamefront.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
media.photobucket.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
media.photobucket.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track2.httptrack.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track71.solocpm.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track71.solocpm.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.picadmedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
click2trax.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.xadnet.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.xadnet.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.virginmedia.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
cms.ad.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\MURRAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]

30-May-2012, 06:12 PM #15
Ok - just cookies.
Follow suggestions in post # 6.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
corrupt, crashing, freezing computer, slow, virus

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!