Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Loud Alarm upon booting then computer issues

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
04-Aug-2012, 04:16 PM #1
Loud Alarm upon booting then computer issues
I was having some issues with my laptop including a loud alarm going off every single time I boot. It continues until the Windows logo appears in full. I ran malware scans, virus scans, Spybot, Kaspersky Virus Tool Removal, and AVG. I believe on one of them I had a worm show up called Win32 Conficker.B/inf. I had it removed with the software, but still had issues with my laptop, so I set it back to the factory settings. Now that I did this, I have even more issues. I can work on the internet, but if try to open files on my computer, multiple windows continue to open.

I have run all the malware and virus scans again and nothing shows up. Alarm still goes off when booting.

I tried bringing it back again to factory settings thinking something went wrong, but the window keeps jumping and not responding correctly. I then tried to do it by pressing Alt and F10 keys and keep getting this error message:

Edit Windows Boot options for :Windows 7
Path:\windows\system32\winload.exe
Partition 3
Hard Disk : c62d94b8
[ /Noexcute = Optin ]

Do you have any idea as to what I can do from here? I have fixed several computers over the years with similar issues, but this Laptop has go me stumped.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!