Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows 7 Windows 7
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Windows 7 Blue Screen And Reboot After Defender Pro 15 in 1 install

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 3 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
21-Aug-2010, 04:18 PM #1
Windows 7 Blue Screen And Reboot After Defender Pro 15 in 1 install
Hi all. I just installed windows 7 and did all of the updates. I bought Defender Pro 15 In 1 and decided to install. My system is 32-bit. After the installation of DP15in1 it tells me i need to restart the computer, so i do and it will restart then as soon as i see the desktop i see a blue screen with white rectangles in different places and it begins a restart loop. Any help? thanks in advance
Computer Specs
Member with 245 posts.

Experience: Advanced
22-Aug-2010, 05:57 AM #2
Hello,

I suggest a system restore to get to a point before the troubles began.
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 3 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
22-Aug-2010, 05:55 PM #3
I already performed a system restore. I even talked to a tech and she said it could possibly be caused by the UAC settings in windows 7. So i set it so it wouldn't give me any popups when installing something on my computer. IDK what else i'm supposed to do. I created a system restore point and im going to try it one more time.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
crashing, defender, pro, windows

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!