Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Windows 7 Windows 7
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Windows Event ID warnings

(!)

Junior Member with 23 posts.

28-Nov-2010, 04:38 PM #1
Solved: Windows Event ID warnings
Last night I was having some trouble with something I noticed going on in Event Viewer. This afternoon, I booted up and figured I'd take a look to see if my problem was solved (looks like it is.)

However, I also noticed that I've been getting warnings for some other problems that I'm not having any luck learning about via the Internet. Over the last 7 days, I've had 8 warnings of ID 3057 and 8 warnings of ID 3191. It looks like they both happen at the same time, and so far it looks like they happen during boot and shut down. Probably not a big deal, but I figured I'd check to see what you think.

ID 3057 info

{tid=5D8}
The Application Virtualization Client Core initialized correctly.
Installed Product:
Version: 4.6.0.1523
Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client
Global Data Directory: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Application Virtualization Client\
Machine Name: (computer name)
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 0.0 Build 7600
OSD Command:

ID 3191 info

{tid=5D8}
-------------------------------------------------------- Initialized client log (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Application Virtualization Client\sftlog.txt)

That's it. Any ideas as to what this is? Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, they're not at the same time.

Last edited by Lhii; 28-Nov-2010 at 04:55 PM..

29-Nov-2010, 10:22 AM #2
They probably aren't important. Just thought I'd post and see if anyone responded.
Moderator with 63,200 posts.

29-Nov-2010, 10:41 AM #3
Are you noticing any decrease in performance? I'm not seeing anything critical on google for those eventID's, but I'm just surfing for the answers now. If you are not seeing anything that is decreasing your performance, I'd not worry about it. But that's just my view.

"Ask Bill why the string in function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that". - Gary Kildall

29-Nov-2010, 06:34 PM #4
Thanks. I believe I've fixed the warnings and everything is running smoothly. Thanks again!
Moderator with 63,200 posts.

29-Nov-2010, 06:57 PM #5
glad it worked. What was the solution?

30-Nov-2010, 02:08 AM #6
After some google searches I found some stuff relating to Volume Shadow Copy Service that led me to some stuff to type into the cmd windows (sorry, can't find it and don't remember it.)

If I understand correctly, it didn't have the right permissions.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!